Why do Americans allow this?

Russian law prohibits cult like Mormons and Scientology since they steal money from stupid person and lead to mass suicide and child rape like Warren Jeffs.

Attached: Church_of_Scientology_building_in_Los_Angeles,_Fountain_Avenue.jpg (1000x714, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Snow_White
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st amendment

we have freedom of religion here in america

That's gay

I wish we could do something about that shit, but the First Amendment makes it difficult.

fascist

Jews hear my prayers, pls kill these scientologist fags, thanks.

Attached: Saint Anne.jpg (625x490, 69K)

Why the fuck does it apply to a literal criminal organization that survives entirely on slave labour and money from gullible people? There's also Christian Science, wherein parents can deny medical care for their children and get away with it.

But they have. Don't you recall Waco? Also Warren Jeffs got busted.

Religioncucks confirmed sci-fi tier

why yes, i don't think it's any worse than the catholic church, judaism, or islam

we have freedom but also freedom to be stupid

it will all backfire eventually, more freedom is like debasing currency and will only lead to social decline and inflation

And...?

Mormonism isn't any more cultlike than Christianity.

>he hasn’t read the entirety of LRH’s works
Scientology is unironically based and truthpilled

scientology survives entirely on money from rich people who use it to network in hollywood

Based Germany cucking scientologists
The entry level stuff is nice and somewhat workable, but from there it just turns into an ever-crazier cash grab.

Attached: Islamic_extremism_Scientology_and_Organized_crime_brochures.jpg (583x320, 49K)

Not only are they allowed but they're also tax exempt lmao

As mentioned above, Jeffs was v&. You can get these guys if they do something outright illegal like raping people, but you can't get them merely for being in a cult because that's constitutionally protected.

And underpaid, traumatized low level staff that get disconnected from their families and ostracized forever if they dare complain

*hits pipe*
all religions are cults

Scientology is unrionically based as fuck. They will harass the shit out of suppressive persons

They've repeatedly infiltrated the US government and the FBI and have stolen state secrets. Yet somehow they still exist.

During the Clinton years the government was obsessed with cracking down on cults.

Don't know about mormons, but scientology is obvious commercial corporation.

Shame they didn't crack down on a certain pedo cult.

Scientology is why the Simpsons won't end because it's a money laundering scheme for the CoS at this point.

They're banned because they create competition for the local cults

Attached: kirill.png (576x387, 358K)

China's obsession with trying to suppress Falun Gong is because the country has a long history of populist religious movements that cause horrible, bloody civil wars that kill millions.

you never heard operation snow white? these cult rulez US and ((they)) rulez cult

At this point literally everyone is an SP to them. The few thousand scientologists that remain are completely disconnected (no pun intended) from the outside world.

Hollywood?

SP detected

I probably am. I dabbled in it for a while, and they kept sending me E-mails so I repeatedly told them to fuck off until they gave up.

There are scientologists in Romania? I've never met one. I have Mormons constantlly coming to my house to talk about religion and I always tell them I'm not interested but then they started sending hot women mormons to talk to me and I let them in and try hitting on them

>we have freedom of religion here in america

lol no you don't retard.

I mostly interacted with scientologists online through E-mail and online courses (back in the day there were actual scientologists with whom you did them, but nowadays it's all automated because they don't have the members for it). And yes, there are a bunch of them, most notably in Odorheiul Secuiesc and Constanta. I've talked to the latter on several occasions.

>Australian education

The link, in case anyone cares to read

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Snow_White

Because if laws against it could be applied to even the most obvious cults/scams like scientology then they could be applied to certain sects of Christianity and Judaism.

hh