Cringe nigger

cringe nigger

Attached: sudan-flag.jpg (600x600, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/medical_errors_becoming_epidemic/6438319
longdom.org/open-access/effect-of-clomiphene-citrate-on-insulinigf1-and-gh-levels-in-miceoffspring-2157-7609-1000226.pdf
academic.oup.com/jcem/article/100/5/1863/2829658
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's one of the most sane poster on this board.

he told me to drankded fish oil supplement to increase my iq but I got metal poisoning now

well you did ask for forth world medical advice

he said he was agood doctohr now it hurts to think for me and blood comes out my nose and mouth

>butthurt because everyone isn't a cuckold that follows your political beliefs verbatim

>convenient post with similar spelling errors as OP
Really? when? And did you buy it off some shady site because most supplements contain less mercury than a normal serving of fish

Attached: images (2).jpg (222x227, 8K)

he is the most mentally ill posters i've seen in a while and given the medical stamdard of the african people he wont even be able to diagnose himself :(

metal poisoning is associated with weakness, lack of proper coordination, pain, numbness in the extremities, because they predominantly affect the cerebellum and peripheral nerves

Nice try with that epistaxis nonsense. Next time use your brain and look up the symptoms before making slanderous claims

>one post in and he's tin foiling

doctor.....why did you do this to me? you...you said I was gonna get smart but now it done hurt to think

Attached: 5436y54364363vc.jpg (480x360, 15K)

and the prostate exam didn't even work...I sent all those pictures of my prostate to you and never even got an answer...why doc?

Attached: 1515215557_1479744192003.png (601x601, 401K)

Fuck you

Apologize for cutting off my balls while circumcising me

meh 4/10

When are you planning to escape?

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/medical_errors_becoming_epidemic/6438319

>Some 400 close calls are anonymously filed every day in an electronic reporting system used in all of Finland’s hospital districts. Over the past five years, the system has registered over 340,000 medical errors and patient safety incidents.

>“There’s a lot of work to be done to improve patient safety, as an estimated half of errors and incidents could easily be prevented,” said Kinnunen.

>doctor, doctor, i tired having sex with my new born but i still can feel the aids

Attached: Witch-Doctor.jpg (355x346, 44K)

Only pussies/cowards worry about medical errors

Well no doubt, we are literally importing sudanese medical """"""""professionals""""""""" and other foreign shitskins to cope with the lack of personel
it obviously wasnt going to be quality now was it?

He's a bit harsh but that's true, health workers and teachers are so entitled and left leaning, it's annoying.
>so be a doctor/tecaher and right leaning
Social democracy structures workers and their political beliefs.

my mother often warned me about drinking milk after eating fish, but because of that I tried doing it and found out that they go great hand in hand, so I always eat/drink them together
is there any real risk to doing this? is my mother a dumb whore?

you're retarded if you think im going after him for being too left wing

don't u
put fish in farine+milk+egg before grilling it?

>you must take albino bone supplements to right the imbalance of spritual energy this diet causes

Attached: 70f51716fcb8abce734ca1779b7d7551.jpg (278x420, 32K)

lol what a pathetic cope

not really bro

he's immensely butthurt and has been from day one, he thinks this is a rightwing nazi hugbox for him and special friends

Its a common myth, no scientific basis for it

Attached: 1455277955653.jpg (800x800, 135K)

pic reserved for our special friend OP, stay buttmad, not for you tunisiabro

But I am retarded, and you, what are you ?

What do you think of my analysis, also what do you think will happen of I stop eating for one week, what will be the first nutrients lacking, cetonic corpses will hurt me ?

autism

Serious question doc. What are your thoughts on Clomiphene and its interactions on growth hormone and more specifically IGF-1? Will it lower IGF-1 signifcantly in males who don't have acromegaly?

Don't listen to nordics they are the laughing stock of Europe
All the big boys like France, Germany and UK find you cool Sudanon

>the nigger doesnt even know how to make posts now

Are you denying that we use foreign supplement labor or that it is inherently inferior?
Because ask any european who has had medical service and youll get quite convincing answers

>pané
that's gross, it ruins the taste of fish
thank you, i will go on then

Why don't you train them to become better then ?
Seems like a cope to me

nigger do you know what the word inherently means?
why dont we just train dogs to become surgeons?

Doc, don't google the studies because they're all done on acromegalic males. I want your opinion. Clomid can have an estrogenic effect on the liver, will that fuck up IGF-1? I need to know. Don't let me down on this one doc, I've already consulted 3 doctors but I want a fourth opinion.

get the fuck out of my thread you retarded fuck

you'll experience a crash and rebound, you need to do it intermittently, and the trick is in the composition of the diet (for instance keto), not the total calorie content. Your body will naturally consume stored fat by consuming a low-calorie diet with a high fat percentage, because carbs especially refined ones are quickly incorporated into that fat

And I am not sure as to the political leanings of doctors I'd say they're primarily conservative here but because of religious upbringing

longdom.org/open-access/effect-of-clomiphene-citrate-on-insulinigf1-and-gh-levels-in-miceoffspring-2157-7609-1000226.pdf

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/100/5/1863/2829658

clomiphene has been considered to be a therapeutic option in acromegaly meaning it will have a significant (up to 40%) effect on GH levels, and its already proven to reduce the mediators of GH such as IGF-1

Thanks you don't have to but I really appreciate it, especially the kind posters from the respective countries such as yourself

lol. You're lying because most medical professionals fall in the post-graduate lines of three different regions, the UK, the US and the middle east. There's no sense in going to Finland and starting from zero.

Always welcome bro, best of health

Mice studies and giant studies aside, is there any way I can keep that effect down the low? Counteract it somehow? Without taking actual GH along with the Clomid.

we meet again sudan bro. Now I have progressed a bit in life but after failing some uni tests for top tier unis my dad is mad at me and I am depressed. He wont let me choose the university I want. Life is suffering and retarded parents dont make it easier

Holy shit you are stooping to a new level of dumb nigger

just eat your regular protein source to counteract it bro

Attached: D9N0PlrXoAUezwe.png (400x400, 227K)

There are probably no studies for simultaneous use of both but I'd wager that would do it.

Why are you worried? Assuming you're beyond late adolescence you shouldn't have too much cause for concern. Its going to be difficult to convince a reproductive/endocrinologist to give you both without a genuine problem in your growth trajectory.

Plus 40% IGF-1/GH isn't much so a small dosage of GH would more than cover it.

why thank you (even after deletion bro)

Tell them you're not entirely passionate about your degree because this is unironically the best time to make life-altering decisions such as this. Never worry about lost time during the undergrad years, just make sure you find something solid and plan effectively.

sure, sure

>doesn't understand anything about MRCP/USMLE/Certification exams in ME

Come to Pakistan

I understamd what a line is aswell as a living standard
This is some delusional-tier copes

What is the percentage of fat consumed for muscle consumed by catabolism during diet ? Wide estimation ?

I understand what you mean, in the west it's the other way around, physicians are more liberal.

here's an idea: convince your endocrinologist to supplement GH with the clomiphene for fertility, they can do it

Generous offer and If I ever get the chance I will bro :) I'd say come to sudan but its a mess