Yes, I support EU-wide €15 hourly minimum wage

>yes, I support EU-wide €15 hourly minimum wage

Attached: DZBCRCdUMAI3f_u.jpg (644x800, 91K)

lmao and it's like 50 cents an hour here

I hope the EU doesn't have a free trade agreement with Indonesia

>The ideal minimum wage level? You guessed it, it's 0.00$

Attached: D0J1RveWsAAoQP2.jpg (912x1024, 71K)

true

>$15 hourly minimum wage

This kills the EU

Not yet but it is being discussed

Most of Germany and Scandinavia never had a minimum wage because unions used to be strong enough to cover everyone with collective bargaining agreements.

cuck mentality

Same here, I don't think we have one

Btw who's campaigning behind this retarded idea? I'm guessing the PES

We went from 0 to 9€ minimum wage.

Guess how many jobs were lost? According to estimates of the German ministry of labor: 0

An EU minimum wage would be fucking retarded.
An EU regulation forcing the introduction of a national minimum wage would be resonable

There won't be a strict minimum across the EU rather there will be a flexible baand that will be calculated by average local incomes

This sounds more reasonable. I don't think Eastern Europe will support it though

>estimates of the (((Ministry of Labor)))

Attached: 1564760980934.jpg (200x267, 9K)

Because as points out, it didn't actually raise anyone's wage.

The real question will be on who decides/calculates this. Because getting to decide national minimum wage for another country is a extremly potent tool for making a developing economy less competitive.

You didn't understand the post. The reason why the minimum wage was implemented in the first place is because a whole chunk of the German work force was working outside of collective bargaining agreements so they had to be covered by a mandatory minimum wage.

Turns out that wages have been stagnating for so long and productivity rising so fast that increasing wages didn't put any noticeable dent into the profits of companies. Amazon raised their wages to $15 due to pressure from labor-affiliated groups and it had zero effect on their earnings. Funny how that works.

It's probably going to be a proposition offered by each member state which will then be reviewed and discussed until they find an agreement
It's a bit too much for me imo but hey it's from the PES so what did I expect

>making less than £15 per hour

It's your own fault for not being valuable.

why does a Polish cashier in Lidl in Poland make 3 times less than a Polish cashier in Lidl in Germany despite doing the very same job?

that's unfair and I'm all for the 15eur minimum wage across the EU

Cost of living is way lower in Poland

>the European union should be free from market restrictions

Attached: p.jpg (1280x853, 205K)

not as much to compensate the difference in wages

stuff in Poland is maybe 15% cheaper than in Germany overall (a lot of things have the same prices or they're even cheaper in Germany) while wages are 60% lower

Post polish feet

Attached: 15.jpg (453x604, 61K)