LMAO Ireland

LMAO Ireland

Attached: ireland.jpg (1200x900, 264K)

What does Irish nigger rap sound like?

Are those like Jamaican blacks?

Anybody can become Irish so long as they integrate and adopt the Irish culture.

no, they cannot. The irish have suffered and should have their homeland preserved. These african children must develop a sense of pride and responsibility and repatriate to contribute to the development of their homelands

Attached: SHIVJI_pan-african1.jpg (800x500, 25K)

Attached: 20190802_190512.png (1440x1439, 1.89M)

fair folk are real

Why are the blacks going all the way to Ireland?

the absolute state of ireland

it's better than whatever shithole they came from, at least until too many others arrive and turn Ireland into a shithole too

Too many english settlers

Right but there must be some nice places in between Ireland and whatever shit hole they came from

The white girl looks uncomfortable

Dunno, blacks would fit better in Germany.

Why is everyone OK with every majority white nation becoming a multi ethnic melting pot of multiple races? It seems weird how defensive people get about it, like it is of the utmost importance that white countries become more brown

she probably gets bullied for being white

disproportionate white success, you have to hand it to them, especially anglos, they're extremely adept at building first-world nations

She deserves it her colonialist and slave holding irish ancestors are the reason africa is so poor

Troll comment

this makes me ire

based Sudan
godspeed

>he said posting from Latin America
Cringe fight for Amerindians then hypocrite

GINGER them

Attached: average_irishwoman.jpg (431x553, 81K)

No blacks are obviously entiteld to any developped countries. That slave labour won't born itself and the economic elites need those sheckels.

I guess you didn't catch him getting exposed yesterday. He's a fucking wh*Toid expat.

Attached: image.jpg (640x391, 59K)

>natives were treated bad therefore all white countries should become brown
Why are canadians so retarded?

>all white countries should become brown
He said from Latin America. How do you not see your blatant hypocrisy? Why are you so dishonest?

>he comes from a brown country so he should want whites to be displaced from their countries
Why are you so retarded?

good the evil bastards deserve it

seems based to me, even more if all of them are catholic.

>want whites to be displaced from their countries
Such a hypocrite my god. You have to be doing this on purpose. There's no way you are this sense.

LMAO cuck

>you are brown you should hate white people!
Seriously get help man

what's wrong with whites and their need for atonement? whites are inherently superior end of and should be given the appropriate respect

So much hate. Are you asian or just self loathing?

That's not what I am saying and you know it. You are being purposefully dishonest.

she looks like some kind of monster from ancient mythology

>Irish
>White

whites need to be removed
LMAO whitey good luck with that now

Ireland isn't majority white. Where do you get this shit?

Then please tell me your point more clearly

You should call for the exile of whites from the American continent and for Amerindians to take over. Your ideology is very racist and makes no sense otherwise.

>natives were screwed by euros, now all majority euro countries should have terrible immigration policies to compensate for it
Sorry you are still retarded.

How can a euro country be a euro country outside of europe without displacement and genocide? See you are a racist hypocrite.

>euro countries should have terrible immigration policies to compensate for it
yep thats fucking rigth for sure

pipe down zhang

Whatever whitey

Christ that's gross

Pure Native Americans are minorities in America, or mixed with Europeans / Africans
it is impossible to expel millions of mestizos and whites
why do you try to reason with them?
they are people who hate themselves, they want their countries to be poor and full of non-euro people
let them fulfill their dream

You are arguing in extremely bad faith it turns out.

Attached: image.jpg (640x263, 38K)

>black skinned people in a non-white country
What's the problem here?

piss off bogan cunt, or should i say, zhang zedong

>it is impossible to expel millions of mestizos and whites
Hello do you not see the double standard here? Why are you so racist?

>they are people who hate themselves
ironic

That flag
That fucking post

europeans have been infected by something truly pathological and unprecedented, I just can't understand how the greatest achievements in human history will be thrown away like cumtissue into a bin

Will whites ever take a stand against mass replacement? Or will they meekly stand by and allow it to happen?

Yawn

>humans migrate and displace all throughout history and white people are the most evil for doing it well
>however if white people try and stop their countries from filling up with migrants displacing them they are double evil
Sorry still retarded

Why would whites care about Ireland?

You are a giant hypocrite

that's just an imitator looking to affect my credibility.

they have to, for the greater good of humanity

vilification of the irish is another divisive tactic by the globalists, don't fall prey to it

I dont care I just want whites to be extinct

>download image
>software tags as "people" only the irish girl
based?
i've seen many niggers and sandnigs in dublin too, indians and slavs were better kinda, especially qt pole girls and indian market and drugstore guys

>the Guatemalan cuck

What is it about blacks that makes them more repulsive then Chinks, SEA, Indians and Arabs?

Go back

Yeah, blacks are so gross, Europe should mass import the remaining native americans to help complete their genocide

NOOOOO NOT THE SKIN COLOUR!!! OUR SUPERFICIAL CHARACTERISTICS ARE ALL WE HAVE!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

I think he's a white American like the guy from Sudan. Incredibly entitled and white supremacist.

I think all races from Europeans ,Mena to Indians looks kinda similar but then Asians are kinda different from them all but kinda similar in a weird way too but then blacks look like alien species and look way different

He's a half German sexpat baby that unironically thinks he's white. It's no use trying to argue with him since he's been doing these type of posts for almost a year now

A lot of Latino and Asian flags are proxies or sexpats

>vilification of the irish is another divisive tactic by the globalists, don't fall prey to it

Ireland is pro-globalist. They let leftoid companies like Google and apple stash billions there tax-free. They've never been white and they know it.

How am I racist?
?

So fucking what? Can't support my race because I am doing business in a non-white country? fuck off

lel exposed

>you should want majority white countries to become less white or you are a hypocrite
Canadians are weird

>Doing business
Business isn't her real name dude.

"white" is a term for American mutts who have no outright identity. nobody in Europe gives two shits about "white".

Not white, I just don't hate white people or want to see them become minorities in their own countries like you guys

Why do you want indigenous majority countries like Mexico and Guatemala to o be full of mestizo shitskins like you?

I'm white and I think all mixed Latinos should be peacefully stetilized so the land can return to its rightful owners

It's that guy? The guy who used to post nazi stuff and talk about white ethnostates on random generals.

>irish aren't white
>apologetic self-flogging dilating cunts
>a FUCKING BROWN person has to advocate for sanity
what an absolute nigger shithole of a board, Jow Forums was right on every count

Poland does.

The Bible says that, if a nation stops believing in God, it will go insane and destroy itself. See Deuteronomy 28 for details. Also "all they that hate me love death".

Man you even type like an American

No one cares mutt.

That explains America and our intense bloodlust.

They hate Russians, they hate germans they hate Ukrainians. Being "white" doesn't matter to them, being polish does.

Its okay to care about whites but natives should be your priority
The canadian never said you should hate whites

You are hypocrite because you only care about whites having a homeland of their own

What did this filthy wh*Toid girl mean by this, my BLACK brothers?

Attached: 453153153156.png (369x331, 189K)

She requires corrective treatment. Prepare the Paki rape gangs.

Irish. Are. Not. Wh*te.
I will fight you if you dare attack the integrity of my ancestors again.

My 2 yr old cousin dislikes being around blacks too

When the whole world wants to move to nigeria I will not begrudge them if they tell everyone to fuck off

The Irish have suffered more than any African population in history

true
we deserve reparations