Be european

>be european
>live in a 600 year old stone house
>go outside and surrounded by 1000 year old cathedrals and 2000 year old roman ruins
>bike to work on ancient roman road(cities are dense and easily navigable)
>enjoy fresh high quality food thanks to EU regulations
>meanwhile in north america pic related

It's over, I curse my ancestors daily for leaving europe to the new world

Attached: f2kk6uk3u83z.png (1458x789, 1.4M)

then go back, white bitch

I dunno about OP but I'm saving up for a move and looking for jobs
Maybe you don't understand, but there are things called visas that you need to immigrate to foreign countries :)

Hol up r u sayin Americans be eatin trash?

>Maybe you don't understand, but there are things called visas that you need to immigrate to foreign countries :)
kek

Majority of Europeans live in crappy villages or god forbid: small cities. There is no happiness there.

Yes we eat monsanto roundup ready sprayed crops now everyone is breaking out with autoimmune diseases

wagie wagie fattie
nobody wants you here

You ungrateful little shit

Why? I grew up in a village and it was crap and went to school in a nearby small city and it was utter crap. They're just big enough to be flooded with immigrants and commieblocks but too small for any of the nice stuff you like.

>DUDE OLD BUILDINGS AND STUFF

Attached: 1541112280989.png (703x800, 37K)

>wait bro! That food doesn't have a EU PDO mark! I wouldn't feed that to my dog

Attached: eDQvTAB.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

You can't just cross the border and be welcomed with open arms if you're a white first worlder. No muh brown me suffer guilt trip to use on them. They only let you in if you have immediate family, shitloads of money, or some advanced education/skill in need.

What OP described is everywhere between the coastal states, I used to live in the Midwest and OP image was a perfect description

lol

>LOOK THOSE DECREPIT 1000 YEARS OLD BUILDINGS AND ABANDONED PILES OF ROCK AND MARBLE HAVE MADE MY DAY
>DUDE EVROPA LMAO

Attached: 1516318638735.gif (452x371, 59K)

>be American
>put on my fine XXXXXL graphic T-Shirt and my most elegant cargo pants
>mount on my pickup truck full of awesome bumper stickers to trigger the libtards
>drive across the beautiful landscape of utility poles, Taco Bells, gas stations, dilapidated factories, homeless people, 24 lane roads and rusty bridges to get to work
>pledge allegiance to Israel as mandated by the company, at the start of the shift
>at the end of the shift I take part in a mandatory unpaid 6+hour employee dance and sing session to raise work ethic and prove company loyalty and commitment
>sign the S.W.E.A.T pledge on my way out
>grab some diarrhea inducing and blood clothing fast food at the drive trough and give a 20$ tip
>in the radio they talk about another school shooting, the 26th this week
>say at loud "sorry, that's the price of Freedom"
>time to go to Walmart to perform my Daily Grand Ritual
>position myself between the opioid and assault rifle isle
>shart copiously with a smug grin on my face
>my mission here is completed, now let's head home
>browse the 23462214 identical houses in a row to find mine
>accidentally walk into the wrong house because they all look the same
>get shot
>thank shooter for his service

Attached: 1560426902676.png (1418x536, 145K)

Also:
>elementary schools named for their neighborhoods
>middle schools named for some locally prominent historical figure
>high schools named for some nationally prominent historical figure -- until controversy catches up with them, starting a fight about what to rename the school

>all europeans live in a 600 year old stone house

I went to a former "Herman Göring highschool" in Austria

Attached: 1558078466837.jpg (1462x1462, 477K)

Based