Corruption index

corruption index
thoughts?

Attached: 1564760644736.png (1028x456, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index
theglobalist.com/corruption-perception-index-2018-banking-money-laundering/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

more like ability to conceal corruption

/Roman Empire thread/

Fucking this
The way they do it here it's they "uncover" some politician scandal and jail him to hide a bigger one

dom.rep. should be redder

We should be slightly darker, and Moldova even more so. I have Moldovan acquaintances who told me you can buy your way out of everything there.

>Saudi Arabia is bright red
How much did they pay for that ?

Not gonna lie -- it always makes me feel happy inside when Finland does well on these things.

Attached: apu apu ilo.jpg (982x789, 65K)

/blue/

it's the perception of corruption index

>russia
>more corrupt than China
Are Russians even white seriously.

>perceived corruption
Absolutely retarded, we have a shit tone of corruption here. Just google "nya karolinska sjukhuset". It's a newly built hospital that literally became one of the top 10 most expansive buildings ever built because the money went into the wrong pockets.

From my experience third worlders are so used to corruption and distrust in their institutions that they will retain and project their distrust even when they go to countries with way less corruption. They same why they still don't trust a competent and professional police force because in their home countries policemen are basically violent thugs and mercenaries.

Not dark enough.

woah, who knew that the less corrupt a nation is = the more prosperity it gets.

Attached: AB45E08E-26E1-44D9-A0E0-9CEB31743919.jpg (4032x3024, 2.35M)

if you think that makes your country very corrupted, you have never seen how corrupt the government is everywhere else then

Southern France is way more corrupted.
We should get rid of those Southrons

Also the only good part of France. Bongland France is trash.

based uruguay leading latin america by example

Germany's apparently only counts within the country and their own politicians. Siemens is beyond corrupt with the shit they pull in the third world.

WTF is the point of having a color/range if no one is in it?

A lot of our corrupt politicians are from sketchy cities here or were raised by people from third world shitholes.

you could change this in a cuckolding map and it will looks exactly the same

I dont know about Chinese cops but supposedly in russia a bribe is how things work. A russian can correct me if I'm wrong.

Bullshit, UK is pretty corrupt. Our politicians get caught by newspapers all the time, and you see shit like factories and housing estates being built on what is supposed to be protected land.

We have a Supreme Court justice who got away with sexual assault just so libtards would be trolled epic style

Attached: 1556023546555.png (166x131, 25K)

What would a completely corrupt country look like?

>America that blue
yeah fucking right

Every time you are interacting with a public official he tells you that they are currently very busy and might reject your application for something but if you paid a little 'fee' this might speed up things. You are basically getting extorted by public officials all the time.

>N-no they cant b-be blue. T-THERE THE B-Bad GUYS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index
>The Corruption Perceptions Index (CPI) is an index published annually by Transparency International since 1995 which ranks countries "by their perceived levels of public sector[1] corruption, as determined by expert assessments and opinion surveys."[2] The CPI generally defines corruption as "the misuse of public power for private benefit".[3]
>The CPI currently ranks 176 countries "on a scale from 100 (very clean) to 0 (highly corrupt)". Denmark and New Zealand are perceived as the least corrupt countries in the world, ranking consistently high among international financial transparency, while the most perceived corrupt country in the world is Somalia, ranking at 9-10 out of 100 since 2017.[4]
Australia should be dark red. Our Liberal/National coalition government has been Somalia tier corrupt for decades.

Probably one that uses flat out lies as an excuse to invade another country and kill millions of people all the while using absurd amounts of tax money to prop up a privately owned military industrial complex.
Not really sure what that would look like in practice but probably a right shithole where people are routinely gunned down by cops and angry spergs.

finland i guess

theglobalist.com/corruption-perception-index-2018-banking-money-laundering/
>Denmark ranks Number 1 as the least corrupt in the Transparency International 2018 Corruption Perceptions Index published yesterday.
>But note this: Denmark’s leading bank, Danske Bank, has won the “2018 Corrupt Actor of the Year award” from the Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project (OCCRP).
>Some of the countries that do best in Transparency International’s Corruption Perceptions Index — such as Singapore and Switzerland, ranked in third place, Luxembourg in ninth, the UK in 11th, and the United States in 22nd — are where kleptocrats and leaders of organized crime that dominate other countries and depress those countries’ social and economic development end up placing their dirty cash in banks, real estate, financial management firms, jewelry, gold and valuable art.
Fucking lmao, what a joke.

Thank God I dont live there

Thank you for your service.

Is there a correlation ?

Attached: protestants.png (2560x1299, 303K)

when your country has no problems you'll find ones