ITT: Jow Forums in 1954

ITT: Jow Forums in 1954

Attached: 1954-New-York-N.Y.-Photo-by-Vivian-Maier-courtesy-the-Maloof-CollectionHoward-Greenberg-Galleries-s- (1100x1100, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aiueIiFJdN8
youtube.com/watch?v=JG5Brc9KrS8
youtube.com/watch?v=V0mbdgPn5yU
youtube.com/watch?v=NmopYuF4BzY
youtube.com/watch?v=gBdOr2iRGRc
youtube.com/watch?v=i1MJsXDLnEY
youtube.com/watch?v=VJcGi4-n_Yw
texasmonthly.com/articles/when-the-sky-ran-dry/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that wh*Te kid got the most puncheable face ever

Mama, I'm very hungry. Why do stores have no bread for sale?

CIA spies sabotaged shipment for this week. Now eat your beet root, Vasily. Long live Lenin!

Communists are poisoning our air, our water supply, and are promoting the idea that white women should be handed over to Negro men for their pleasure.

As it should be.

Kill every German! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Long live eternal Soviet-Hungarian friendship!

Can you believe what this nigger just uttered to me? Can you believe what just came out of his god damn monkey face? This nigger asked for a fucking raise! In my presence? I don’t think so

*tips sombrero*

Attached: 1176415201_910215_0000000002_album_normal.jpg (456x620, 32K)

youtube.com/watch?v=aiueIiFJdN8

Fascist holdout cunt like u should never get in UN.

Yeah how ya like that, Injuns? This reich shall last a thousand years!

Attached: VIDEO - Willie Mays' over-the-shoulder catch in 1954 World Series.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

Only 40 more years until Justin Bieber is born. Enjoy it while you can.

youtube.com/watch?v=JG5Brc9KrS8

Another fine day of working in the mines to feed your 12 children because condoms make the Virgin Mary cry. Also your communist uncle and grandparents were shot and thrown in a mass grave somewhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=V0mbdgPn5yU

Why did Americans intervene in Korea's civil war which is like America's civil war? Why do they drop agents and spy balloon over our territory? Why do your police beat up black people?

youtube.com/watch?v=NmopYuF4BzY

IT BEGINS

Stop lynching negroes

Stop starving Ukrainians

Attached: Lawyer Joe Welch asks Senator McCarthy 'Have you no decency, sir' in 1954 Congressional he (1297x733, 107K)

What if there was a wall around West Berlin so that communist defectors couldn't get to it?

That Joe McCarthy, what a monster. He...stopped a couple of leftist Hollywood actors and writers from getting work. Totes the same thing as what happened in the Soviet bloc with mass arrests and executions.

cuck

Attached: 3753215375_17fd92da51_b.jpg (739x1024, 244K)

Feels good having no non-Europeans guys

Finish paying reparations for attacking us in 39. You lucky we let you keep capitalist system.

OH, LIFE COULD BE A DREAM
IF I COULD TAKE YOU UP IN PARADISE UP ABOVE
IF YOU WOULD TELL ME I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT YOU LOVE

Shit bait

>Stalin offer to negotiate border because it's too close to Leningrad
>Finnshits refuse to sit peacefully and talk redrawing border, they instead decide to pick fight over it
>later they put on swastika armband and attack again in continuation war
>we still nice enough to not occupy them outright or force them to be commies
At least thousands of hohols froze to death invading Finland in wintertime.

Ah, another beautiful day inhaling toxic fumes at the Goodyear plant, after which I'll drive home in my Olds 88 to my lovely prefab suburban home and beat my wife for not having dinner promptly ready when I get in the door. Afterwards I'm going to go out in the yard and play some catch with my son who won't become a filthy long haired drug addict in 15 years.

MISS UR CITIES wh*Tey?

Attached: detroit.jpg (700x395, 113K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gBdOr2iRGRc

Hit it, Frank!

Mexico was seen as a romantic place back then, not a cartel shithole with chainsaw beheadings.

Attached: Vintage MEXICO CITY Photo RPPC Postcard PASEO DE LA REFORMA Street Scene 1954.jpg (400x258, 19K)

Attached: Havana, Cuba row of parked cars 1954.jpg (1800x1200, 492K)

youtube.com/watch?v=i1MJsXDLnEY

And if you go there in 2019, you can see those same exact cars in the photo still driving around. (^:

How times fly...

Attached: 56f45f2b150000ad000b325f.jpg (720x524, 64K)

He's from Argentina so he isn't really white anyway.

The time when niggers had a job.

So how about that Indochina?

Attached: “Beauty Contestant Collapses” by Perry Griffith, 1954.jpg (635x579, 103K)

So I wonder how the Miss Korea didn't chimp out and knife the Miss Japan.

Also they didn't live in France back then, you had to go to the colonies to see them.

Why does every US state get separate girl?

no hablo ingles

The robot had a heart

Attached: 14.jpg (600x396, 48K)

Meanwhile in Guatemala...

Attached: trollface.jpg (3840x2160, 315K)

he's got style tho

She looks rather well fed too considering the place was at an Africa HDI level back then.

I sure love communism.

*beats mom with stick*

Attached: 1954_buick_buick_roadmaster_riviera_2-door_hardtop_15354660600bf523f24deee12-1-940x637.jpg (940x637, 125K)

Yes it's terrible thing we build road, school, hospital, give you useful job, give you education instead of being illiterate Cossack nigger who fuck your own sister and raid people's villages.

>ready the satchel charges Jüri, the reds are coming

Attached: p-ssiga-metsavend_1_orig.jpg (1100x779, 225K)

And then you woke up in work camp in Kazakh desert and it was all dream.

Well well, look at that fancy-dang rich boy in his shiny new toy. Show-off.

Definitly not

Attached: 2_57_Metsavennad.jpg (800x540, 123K)

Music these days is sure dull. It would be something if somebody made some crazy loud stuff with guitars or something like that.

I wore a red tie to work today and they called the FBI on me.

LoL, they sterve themselves

Attached: 1563678900283.jpg (557x762, 101K)

"Gee, Pa. Thanks for taking us out for dinner."
"Sure thing, son. You know, in communist countries people don't get to eat food because they don't have any and they can't play baseball because that's a bourgeois sport."
"I love America, Pa."

Attached: 65983328.jpg (423x328, 58K)

"Judith, I'm worried about the government testing those atom bombs at the nearby Army base. The fallout gets blown by the wind onto the playground where our children play."
"Now, now, they assured us there's nothing to worry about and a good dusting with a broom will get rid of it. The government wouldn't lie to us about that sort of thing."
"Yeah, probably not."

Attached: Grocery shopping 1950s.jpg (236x287, 29K)

Fuck those algerians dipshits. These fuckheads won't pull it like Ho Chi Minh. We should fuckin fucking Indochina. if only de gaulle were here....

So true my aryan friend.

I started working in the local factory at age 15, and worked my way up to management.

Can you imagine what would happen to our jobs and welfare if we brought in a bunch of foreigners? haha, that would be stupid

no, he doesn't.

*cries*

Why is the pope kissing this niggers feet

Nuts to this Brown vs the Board of Education thing. They're never ever going to bring this to Alabama. The Negro shall not be forced into our classrooms, business establishments, and daughters.

>that skull

Attached: 1561988376892.png (163x191, 40K)

*beats turkey 4-1 in football*
get fucked

Attached: 6-1-1954.jpg (724x425, 113K)

Sure is busy living in the city...

Attached: 5772cad049895e8c3e682ee1a845db9d-736x516.jpg (736x516, 121K)

>all these high tier luxury cars
>meanwhile spain is stuck in old 30's cars and some budget cars

Attached: 1954-puerta-del-sol-madrid.jpg (1520x1088, 395K)

Just a blizzard with record winds of up to 126km/hour.

Attached: Tramvai-Romania-1954[1].jpg (1024x740, 124K)

And that's a good thing

T I O P E P E

Ahem....
FUCK BRITS

Cuba was a #swag place before commies ruined it forever.

The Midwest was hit by a ferocious heat wave in July 1954 with temperatures topping 43 degrees in a four-state radius. Temperatures in St. Louis reached 47 degrees on July 14, which remains the Missouri state record.

There were 22 consecutive days where eleven states recorded daytime highs exceeding 37 degrees. On July 18, Kansas City reached 51 (!) degrees but the Kansas state official record high is listed as 47. A cold front and thunderstorms on July 27 broke the heat wave, which was the first significant precipitation the region had seen all month.

Attached: street in St. Louis cracked by high heat, July 1954.jpg (400x323, 28K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VJcGi4-n_Yw

How can anyone survive that weather at all?

How can anyone survive that weather at all?

It's an allusion to Jesus washing the feets of lepers.

kinda shocking that the capital city of some island ex-colony was so much richer than the capital of spain

Attached: Sin título.png (625x505, 20K)

Considering air conditioning was expensive and not very common back then. Though there weren't very many electronics in 1954 other than radios and early TVs, today climate controlled conditions are a lot more important to our infrastructure.

The Midwest had experienced a long series of hell summers and drought during the first half of the 50s.

Spain had been through a devastating civil war and years of international isolation, no surprise you were poor when Cuba was a resort/party island for Americans back then.

Attached: 9546145-1954-desoto-firedome-std.jpg (1280x960, 275K)

texasmonthly.com/articles/when-the-sky-ran-dry/

Attached: model with 1954 cadillac eldorado.jpg (1570x1096, 389K)

My grandfather had a 55 DeSoto. Nobody at the time would have imagined they'd tumble into the abyss and get the axe within 5-7 years.

Oh boy it's year when Khrushchev corn nigger gives you free gift of Crimea.

Working at my job spraying DDT around to kill mosquitos. What's the worst that happens? I get cancer and they can't do anything to treat it with 50s medical science?

I don't know why Jow Forumsshits glorify this era when anyone but straight white men was 3/5ths a human and people smoked everywhere.

>and beat my wife for not having dinner promptly ready when I get in the door
Said dinner consisting of some horrible fattening steak and potatoes with a Jell-O dessert that will probably give you cancer and a heart attack.

>WW2 is over
>economic boom
>low inflation
>jobs available
>cheap gas
>cheap everything
>affordable housing
>man's wage alone can support whole family
At least in America and the list goes on.

Attached: 1470921723978.jpg (1280x918, 259K)

>spoiled little brats who will grow up to ruin it all

Pls let me work in your country. I have a starving family with ten kids.

Attached: 1552621237916.jpg (1080x1055, 145K)

>As early as 1954, Congressman William Green (D, PA) complained that imported Japanese electrical equipment was undercutting local manufacturers in his district.

Also your sister is "servicing" US servicemen.

Attached: 1886717.Seoul1954123.jpg (530x367, 107K)

Who wants to play craps wit me
I dont got no friends to play with