/brit/

Attached: 66447497_646056105872548_7262752743637385216_n.jpg (671x960, 48K)

what a fucking lad

Attached: 1559374736761.jpg (2048x1415, 516K)

>just learn to drive bro chicks love someone that knows how to drive bro you'll be a shagger by no time if you learn to drive bro

Jeffo sounds like a top shagger to me.

what a geezer

There’s my cardio for the day

dont care virgin

there’s my cardi b for the day

>what a fucking lad

Attached: 66201066_646568345821324_7271234595377381376_n.jpg (542x789, 29K)

yeah they meant a motorbike you dickhead

Thank you for your service

Really want a drink of the alcoholic variety

Fuck me, I completely forgot that I had grand plans to become an uber driver. I need to look into it again

Based Jeff putting himself out there

>dont care virgin

Attached: 1454611052936.png (509x479, 310K)

SCREAMING

Maybe if you're 17

alright fuck this thread im going gym

can't even imagine how difficult it must be to not be good looking

whats this from

every time I hear gillian anderson speak I get a chub on
that raspy mature voice just melts me

Kebabs for the boys?

*chase and gun down a gang of blacks in cold blood on a hot August afternoon* there’s my cardio for the day!

Attached: a_mako_shark_emerges_from_the_water_open_mouth_fir_56d00b9c68.jpg (905x768, 103K)

>alright fuck this thread im going gym

Attached: 1491681821175.jpg (500x375, 27K)

dno lads, i just don't think that living in a prison-cell sized flat above a family of somalis and below another family of somalis situated in a polluted hellscape full of niggers and muslims robbing and stabbing people and paying £1.5k a month for the luxury is worth the trade off of having to travel in an extra 30 minutes to visit the natural history museum once every 5 years. it's just not a trade off i can get behind?

Luton - Middlesbrough

are you speaking from the perspective of a black man?

My insta DMs

Attached: EACuToQUIAEqZoW.jpg (900x1200, 186K)

cokeman is longing me out

too bad she's aged like milk. she peaked around season 5 of the x-files

if you're into the arts u will love it

make sure to do your cardio for the day

London amirait?

Attached: 1497580910880.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

kenilworth road is a proper football ground

>tfw the phones lines go off and no one can force work on you anymore

Getting paid to post on /brit/, NEETfux

you gonna get them out or what

the gyrocopter is fully fueled and ready lads
it's time to fly

cooking dinner in my luxury london studio apartment

Attached: 16ddxp08hij01.jpg (1440x961, 112K)

deano normalfaggot twat

No mate you don't understand, I can go to live music gigs and get drugs

Doesn't matter if my actual quality of life is shit because everything costs £200

she was fit in hannibal

hello moni how are you doing

When a British person yells at u

Alri

Attached: chadvirgin.jpg (562x1088, 67K)

fucking state

jfc

sharks get hunted

fuck off amer don't ever tell us how you're doing

Looks like he's shagging a roast chicken or something

looks nice ngl

why. don't know anyone who visits art galleries every week lol. seems like a really niche hobby that you're pretending to be in to to justify your argument for living in london, when in reality you barely ever leave your room and when you do it's to go to chain restaurants like nandos that are literally in every city and town in the country

did they die?

thats in hong kong

Why is every dealer a flakey cunt

how can she black if she's not black?

he looks 12

>all the london attractions
you really can't and that's excusing the fact they they are continually updated with new content and exhibitions or new plays or new festivals or new films or new concerts whatever else you are interested in. I think people who don't spend much time in London and have only been on tourist trips think well i've been to the V&A the national gallery a few famous landmarks i've done it. You haven't even started mate.
obviously it depends on your disposible income. I completely think it's pointless for a person to live in london on a wage that barely covers rent, with no prospect of advancement, and just goes to and from work everyday without engaging with the city they are living in. The choice you have in london is unparalleled to probably every city in the world except new york. Everything is here, every fucking imaginable interest has hobby groups there are constantly new plays new limited release films new events new activities new concerts new whatever going on. Of course everywhere in the country has that to some degree but not even close to a comparable scale to london. I've lived for almost half a decade in a city outside london and honestly after a few years it's like you've "completed" the city yes of course there are still new exhibitions going on every now and then but the turn around is so little. Compare that to London where i've lived nearly 10 years and still constantly discovering new venues and amazing restaurants and this and that.
If your point is that it isn't worth the money for some people I completely agree but I feel like that isn't what you're arguing, you're arguing that london acutally doesn't offer that much more than anywhere else in the uk and to that i feverently disagree.

PRETTY IN PINK
ISN'T... SHEEEEEEEE?

Attached: Harvey Price Stole the Hairdye.jpg (734x700, 60K)

what is this virgin dickhead thinking

it's friday night lad he's a busy man
always cop my gear on a thursday

You sound like a pretentious fart

Have you heard of kowloon? Wikipedia it if not. People seriously lived like your picture here. Its pretty cool yet horrible of cource.

Ha ha any craic hai? Gerrup outta dah. Hon the boys. I play county. Yeerup the lads. Ha ha christy moore. Miggeldy higgins. Is brea loim craic. Any holes a goal. Ah sure tis grand. 6 counties. Up the Ra.

still makes me crease

why do you think everyone 1. has as little money as you and 2. has as little interest in the world as you?

I don't really give a shit about money/fame so I have no reason to live in a big city
thankful that I can just live in the country away from all the nogs and the pakis and the lefties and have a nice peaceful life

Go die sandnigger

The Liberal Democrats have won the Brecon and Radnorshire by-election, leaving new PM Boris Johnson with a working majority in Parliament of one.

Jane Dodds overturned an 8,038 majority to beat Conservative Chris Davies by 1,425 votes.

white peepol brush dey dogs teeth lmao

Attached: 1537273477409.jpg (612x596, 91K)

Attached: oxford bender.jpg (800x600, 117K)

yea i lived there

yeah aha you ever heard of manchester? it's this proper obscure place so wikipedia it if not

nah, he sounds like someone with passion and interests. you sound like a braindead deano whose highlight of the week is watching love island

Exact colour of chocolate ice cream.

>you really can't and that's excusing the fact they they are continually updated with new content and exhibitions or new plays or new festivals or new films or new concerts whatever else you are interested in.
lol there is literally nothing new or interesting to go back to the same museum or gallery every couple of months, this is a COPE of epic proportions

don't understand why this is funny

crease

>new venues and amazing restaurants
now thats a soyjack if i ever saw one

same

What's the matter? Don't like being the butt of the joke:?

it isnt
its the gay bender posting it himself

guys a fucking twat

the duality of man

take that cock you fuckin whore

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-02 at 2.06.15 PM.png (1220x1394, 1.07M)

Wont even honour you with an answer.

this is just wrong not only do exhibitions change but even the regular displays get moved around and changed. galleries of the size of the national have absolutely massive treasuretroves. also even if they didn't change the pictures it's still nice to see them again, just like you watch films you like again or listen to the same songs.

Friday night? Time to browse the 'chon!

The finnish poster is a complete spanner which this post highlights

Seething art gimp

I have more interest in the world than you do, you're just not justifying the advantage of living in london by saying that you have easier access to museums or art galleries when you probably visit one a year lol

duality of /BRIT/

this.

I'm very tired after my night shifts earlier in the week

Looking forward to playing some more Magic the Gathering at the card shop next week

We run Ireland (Indian PM)
We run Britain (Turkish PM)

This but unironically

DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of London, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

Attached: 301515161253211.png (240x293, 38K)

£80m for harry fucking maguire
absolute fucking state of football

art is a scam

literally bitcoin for the rich

lol