ITT: We laugh at Sweden

ITT: We laugh at Sweden

Attached: sweden.png (580x363, 595)

Other urls found in this thread:

voiceofeurope.com/2019/07/ten-year-old-girl-wants-sweden-name-changed-to-mixland-inventive-prime-minister-says/
metro.se/nyheter/bestamda-wilma-10-skrev-brev-till-statsministern-sluta-ata-kott-eZc2xaiI.p.
youtube.com/watch?v=TS0qnsb5vko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You laugh at jokes not tragedies

=) =P

I don't want to anymore

Attached: 1554645680815.jpg (1403x790, 228K)

Sweden is cool

Attached: 1563471997633.jpg (1080x1350, 105K)

Americans have no right to laugh at others.

Iktf

Still mad about the mutt nigger?

Attached: 1511722874642.jpg (640x566, 80K)

>Sweden
You mean mixland voiceofeurope.com/2019/07/ten-year-old-girl-wants-sweden-name-changed-to-mixland-inventive-prime-minister-says/

>TFW Swedish whores are already radical leftists at age 10
Crazy

If you weren't unironically retarded you would follow the link and see that's not what she wrote.

>I brevet som skickades i december tar hon bland annat upp att hon tycker det är orättvist att tjejer inte får vara med i Rögle och att hon tycker synd om alla fiskar som lever i havet.

Can a non-biased Swede translate this?

Wrong article. but here's one without paywall. Notice that the name, age and date matches.

metro.se/nyheter/bestamda-wilma-10-skrev-brev-till-statsministern-sluta-ata-kott-eZc2xaiI.p.

Basically, don't eat meat

I fucking HATE our PM but this is 100% fake news lmao

Damage control

>in the letter that was sent in December she brought up that she thought it was unfair that girls can't be in Rögle (no idea what that is) and that she feels sorry for all the fish that lives in the sea.

You're right, we'll leave this to the much respected news outlet Voice of Europe, which totally isn't a wordpress template blog with fake authors.

hahaha

Reply to this post if you think Sweden is gay

B A S E D

youtube.com/watch?v=TS0qnsb5vko

unbased and cringepilled

I won't deny it

(you)

thanks baguettebro
>tfw Sweden was never in action so the world never saw the kino Landstorm uniforms

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHSHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHSHHAHSHSHSHAH
im done and tired

>laugh
Those cunt's need self respect.
Self hating mazafakas

Attached: fun.sized.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

It's the opposite desu. We've been showered with admiration, swedes are probably the most smug people on earth (next to Norwegians)

So why you hate white people?

It's not that, we just have to help non-whites to prove moral superiority to other whites

This is scary true

Sounds...plausible and Machiavellian.
So you sacrifice the well being of your own people to look more ''gracious'' in the eyes of foreigners...who you now can call '' evil racists''

Thank god for Baltic sea.

>Thank god for Baltic sea.
Well, it hasn't stopped you fuckers from coming here before

Im convinced Sweden is in an alternate reality, it doesn't really exist, it seem to break all the norms of the modern world

Attached: sweden-pajeet.jpg (1023x704, 101K)

WTF

Thank god that out of all the leftist countries, Sweden will be the one to collapse first due to its low population combined with its low birthrate

better place to live than mexico
(and most other countries ITT)

And you sent Balts back to certain death in Siberia.
I knew I hated Sweden for some reason...

Attached: tq8ebFGwDgy0fuurWipZFzBmdCsXEWfoYLhIq1QD0D0.jpg (500x338, 56K)

Why? We're better than all the rest

Nor has it stopped you from coming there before

Attached: Swedish_Empire_(1560-1815)_en2.png (800x982, 469K)

Disgusting

What if you're both