Are you excited for the future, Jow Forums?

Are you excited for the future, Jow Forums?

Attached: 03C96C06-C9EC-4D97-A653-EC26EBDA205F.jpg (762x550, 114K)

No.
It's going to be a nightmare controlled by monsters with tools history's previous monsters could only dream of.

I'm not a fan of A.I and robotics, I think taking the human element of out things will be our downfall.

Not unless it includes the death of mankind.

if technology can help us become UBERMENSCH
yes
The UBERMENSCH uprizing will come

Attached: images (15).jpg (620x390, 22K)

swedish society peaked between 1950 and 1970.

I remember reading some obituary for some old fuck the other day. he died at 100+ years.
the obituary didn't say a lot. just the standard born x died y rest in piece + some shitty poem etc. however, it still fascinated me.
it struck me that this guy was born when sweden was still poor and miserable.
then, still in his youth, he experienced the growth of the labour movement and the emergence of the welfare state.
in his final decades, he also got to witness the dismantling of the welfare state.

it fascinated me that this guy grew up with the best days ahead of him. still young, he got to experience those precious days. then, at his old age, he could truly look back and say that things were better in his day.

i can't wait to colonize mars

no

Attached: sh08w4gsd.jpg (1484x988, 115K)

Why? you'd have disgusting food, breath recycled air, drink recycled piss, be surrounded by literally nothing but dirt and rocks, no culture, no nature, constant depressive artificial existence. Is this really how you want to live?

Attached: spaceboy.jpg (800x371, 67K)

we have no choice

Bunch of cynical faggots ITT. The future will be beautiful. AI will significantly improve quality of life. You will be able to be paid for not doing anything at all.

Attached: C54FF241-2533-4426-AB33-9ED9BD70F07B.jpg (600x400, 63K)

no

fuck pop culture for spreading the meme that colonising space is some kind of "higher goal" for humanity.

the only reason musk is popular is because he panders to people with pop culture-induced brain rot

in america we are born frontiersmen

Um everything is also recycled.
Did you think you were breathing new air created just for you? Have you not heard of the water cycle? You drink water that dinosaurs peed in many cycles ago. Dirt is a cycle. Life is all a cycle.

Read a book just once at least

I just want the singularity to happen alreaedy

what do you mean

yeah nigger, the future if going to look like Fallout and Im already prepped for it.

Gonna join the Khans too.

Attached: yes we khan.jpg (251x201, 11K)

yes i can finally get my own hyper sexual futa sex robot

Not really, I just don't wanna die, I want to live forever

This is the stupidest post I've seen in a while. Most of this applies to life on earth. If you're the kind of fool who doesn't find equal beauty in the inaminate, wider scope of nature, you're a cuckold brainlet. Probably picked up brain worms from all the cute fuzzy wuzzies you can't live without.

>no culture
This isn't even an argument. Culture is made by people. Wherever people go, there is culture. You might have trouble understanding that when your entire culture is about emotionally blackmailing yourself over the consistent failures of your ancestors and their rejection from other societies.

Not once have I ever heard an Israelite weep for the extinction of their Canaanite neighbors. Maybe the next messiah will lead the children of Judah to another planet so I don't have to read more Israeli shitposts you massive faggot.

Not the same thing as artificially recycled you retard.

>find equal beauty in the inaminate, wider scope of nature

What the fuck does that even mean? do you find the same beauty in a piece of shit as in a beautiful woman? Mars simply doesn't have the natural beauty of earth.

>Culture is made by people.

Yes, by actual people and civilizations, not by engineers stuck in a space station all day and eating soylent green. But of course a space nerd like you would know nothing about culture and beauty, if you did you would enjoy earth and not dream of living in a hermetically sealed station on a desert star. Though I'm sure you'll have Rick and Morty reruns in your cuck station.

How is it not a higher goal? It would be an extremely great achievement and would safeguard humanity's existence in case anything happened to earth

I hope there are aliens we can fuck over in space

Attached: 6B591230-4295-42D9-9408-1B92C16457F9.jpg (640x595, 59K)

When artificial intelligence becomes self aware