Is your area safe from climate change?

Is your area safe from climate change?
Will you need to move?
Will it be able to handle increasing numbers of people trying to move?

Attached: TheWorldInTheFaceOfClimateChange.png (1174x756, 976K)

>Good to Fair
Think I'll be alright. Even if not, I don't know if I could bring myself to leave, I love this area.

I was already forced to leave my home town due to insane prices from foreign money so moving over and over again is something I've come to terms with.

>monaco and lichtenstein not listed
>palestine (a country that doesn't even exist) is
Epic

Attached: E47FF832559C484FBBF2ECCC57C7ADA1.gif (300x300, 892K)

worst. don't know why

once the trillions of dindus head for europe i pray the yanks glass the entire continent

No, because millions of immigrants will be coming here
Yes, because millions of immigrants will be coming here
No, because we already have more than double the population the island can actually feed.

by then you'll be praying to china not the hamburgas

>good to best
Lmao

Im in a green area and its still noticeably warmer and it never snows anymore

pnw?

Yeah i live by portland

I was thinking about moving there to escape the high living costs of canada but I got scared by the number of homeless that I saw. nice area though.

Naw their harmless. I was walking around at on a weeknight and the homeless people were having a dance party. A cop drove by and said "hey can you guys just keep it down a bit." Then drove off.
Its. Hella chill here would recommend. Vancouver, WA is cheaper and nicer to live in but your still 20 min or less portland

my company is in seattle so I'd probably have to start by moving there. I'd rather live in vancouver, bc, but the cost of living is just too high if you're not a chinese multi-millionaire.

Hehehe. Ye seattle is ight i like it there

Rare
>Netherlands
>Good
>Denmark
>Best
>They will drown

What will happen when this goes down
1. Good parts of America and Canada get flooded by other Americans + spics
2. Europe gets flooded with araps and nigs
3. Asians retake SIBERIA
And in it all, wh*toids get slaughtered. KARA BOGA bless us with your carbon emissions.

Its almost like you played yourself

>>They will drown
Author of this map is aware of this.

the map is near-future, while the netherlands going underwater if I remember right is something that's projected for over 100 years from now due to the extensive flood control plans of nl mitigating problems (in theory)

>Japan
Why ?

Attached: 1562066235674.jpg (640x480, 36K)

Getting flooded (places as the kanto plain) except for a few mountains. Also tough summers.

Attached: 07HEASUP1-jumbo.jpg (1024x692, 203K)

If their plains are flooded you don't have to worry, the whole world is fucked. Half of the world live at that level.

typhoons and overall heat maybe, I actually couldn't find an explanation

>alberta getting BTFO
genuinely fucking poetic justice
holy fucking based
god MUST be a leaf