Is UK a third world country?

is UK a third world country?

because it looks like one

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2019.08.02-21_45_27.jpg (1600x767, 333K)

Yes only the Netherlands and Singapore are first world countries

But you also have the tiny brick cucksheds

When I visited the UK I got mugged on Ogre Street

lmaooo

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2019.08.02-21_51_05.jpg (1600x767, 241K)

Yeah but the difference is we do it right unlike the br*ts

WTF, there are no skyscrapers like in the recently gentrified areas of Warsaw????? What a shithole

lol oh my how the mighty uppity angloid has fallen so low.

serves him right

lmfao

Loving every laugh. Keep up the seethe, lads.

>fences

Now this really looks third world. This is what you get for banning guns.

>it's not wrong if one of the richest (and historically the richest) countries in the world that used to rule half of the globe has a lot of neighborhoods that look like taken straight from a Brazilian favela

It looks fine for the most part. You just cherrypicked an image on Google streetview and acted as if it represents the whole country like you did with all of those other countries

these are back alleys in poor areas. they're the type of areas polish people pay rent to live in.

Oh you mean just like he travels all over Poland to take cherrypicked photos because muh develoepd country?

How does it look like a favela?

>tall walls
>ugly houses made of bricks
>barbed wire
>poor maintenance

>they were built specially for Poles after 2004 and no one lived in them before Poles started to come to the UK

even middle class areas in the UK look worse than similar neighborhoods in Germany, France or the Netherlands

UK just fucked up its architecture

Poland looks much better than the UK.

I have no idea what Brits do with their high salaries because maintenance seems like an unknown idea to them.

if Brits didn't speak American natively, their island would be an irrelevant backwater.

They have no infrastructure, no industry, no resources, only services due to a large American-speaking community. And it's going to be only worse after Brexit.

You do realize that bricks have been an integral part of Anglo architecture for centuries, right?

it will be after brexit is over

so were they in Dutch architecture, yet Dutch architecture looks far better

lmao, look at this dood

Attached: highway network.png (1712x730, 45K)

I don't know why Britain has such hideous architecture and I'm not sure it'll ever be fixed.
Why is basically every other Western European country filled with absolutely stunning architecture in every single town and city and we've only got a smattering of nice houses in London and Edinburgh and maybe Bath and the Cotswolds?

I agree British infrastructure is shit and ugly but the solution shouldn't be destroy more of our green and pleasant land.

why don't Brits plant trees along their streets?

m8 your OP picture is of a literal back alley probably dating back centuries.
All you've got to do on Google earth there is leave the alley and you'll see some greenery and a nice looking pub.
Get fucked Polack twat, and please do tell your cousin Szymon to go back home if he thinks it's too ugly here, I can't talk to him the cunt can't speak English.

>m8 your OP picture is of a literal back alley probably dating back centuries.

it wouldn't be an excuse for a German, Dutch or a Swede

>if he thinks it's too ugly here,

Polish immigrants also think the UK is ugly, they live there only for money.

The UK is a second world country with first world salaries.

Why is this third worlder so fuming, lads? Someone's seriously done a number on him.

That's a back street, they always look like trash

back street in a poor area in a poor city in the Netherlands

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2019.08.02-22_47_19.jpg (1600x767, 387K)

You should send your people to this lovely backstreet instead of our ugly ones.
Or better still, seek medical help for your issues. I'm not sure of psychiatry can deal with jealousy, but it's worth a go.

>You should send your people to this lovely backstreet instead of our ugly ones.

there are a lot of Poles in the Netherlands

and I've already told you Poles are in the UK just for money, this country doesn't offer anything more. Even Brits prefer to retire abroad. It's not as common anywhere outside the UK, even in richer and colder countries. The UK is just an awful place to live if you already don't have to work. Most of British rich people also don't really live in Britain, they just have houses there, but spend most of their time abroad.

A lot of? So far there were a handful cherrypicked pics

Show me statistics and studies showing how many neighbourhoods look like that you americanised twat

Got bullied when you came over, eh? So much for the """tough""" slav.
You know how I know? Because when I think something is a worthless shithole (like Poland), I don't spare it any of my thoughts or energy. But you? Oh my. Tragic.

The UK has more billionaires then any other country you retard.
Rich people from all over the world chose to move here.

>poland is much larger and way more rural
>barely more highway km

yes

what kind of statistics measure 'looking like that'?

i don't think anyone collects data on ugly streets

I've never been to the UK, gsv pics put me off

>The UK has more billionaires then any other country you retard.

They're only registered as citizens (mostly for tax reasons) but they don't really live there. Why would you live in an ugly and rainy place if you also own a mansion in Florida or Australia.

>Liverpool

According to my cherry picked pic, Liverpool is the richest city in the world. Wtf even trees, didn't know they existed in Britain

Attached: lo.png (1354x658, 2.08M)

(He means billionaires from all over the world flock to London to buy properties on our ugly ugly streets)

Well then you cant say that just because you found some ugly places

>Posting a back street
Cnrist imagine what I could find in poland

That's not true lad. Not even close.

Ah yes, using Britain for tax purposes.
SHOULD FIVE PERCENT APPEAR TOO SMALL
BE THANKFUL I DON'T TAKE IT ALL

why are you so angry grzegorz

Poland is a former communist country, completely ruined during WW2 and without statehood for 120 years before.

UK is a world superpower that was spared from destruction and foreign invasions (inb4 3,5 houses destroyed in London by Luftwaffe), ruled half of the world and sucked off its wealthy colonies just to build favela-tier houses for its citizens

no wonder the UK has the most millionaires (who don't even want to live there)

Speculation on what an Anglo did to this poor Pole to make him so seething?
He claims not to have visited, so I'm thinking an Anglo BVLL fucked the girl he had a crush on.

Pshek is this you
when will you visit /balk/ again. I miss your autism

I've seen a big enough chunk of the country on gsv to have an opinion

Actually Poland is the country the UK can be compared to (sometimes it looks better, sometimes worse but overall - pretty much similar) because it has no chance when compared to the Netherlands, France, Germany, Sweden or any other western European country

Attached: Screenshot_20190802-220317.jpg (1080x2340, 1.23M)

As a pole I'd like to formally apologise for OP, he's a dumbass

i see this thread is the new /brit/

Looks like Brazil

Attached: Screenshot_20190802-220510.jpg (1080x2340, 1.74M)

>nobody is even bothering to pull some graphs or charts to show how much better the UK is than Poland because everyone takes it as an absolute fact
>His argument is basically "b-b-but your s-streets are ugly!!!"
Turns out if you protect your country from invasion for nigh on 1000 years you don't get to rebuild it in the 1950s on a pretty grid pattern.

looks objectively much better than the pic in OP

and it's Poland, a poor country in the east where people struggle to make ends meet with 500p/month salaries

To be fair mate it's way easier to protect an island than it is to protect a field

>being this insecure

lmao

No worries, lad. He's clearly mentally not well.
Personally I like Poles and Baltic people, they get shit done and take things seriously when you employ them in skilled jobs.

>sweeden

Attached: 1447354428092.jpg (153x179, 7K)

i don't deny the UK is richer than Poland

it's just unbelievably ugly and offers low living standards given its wealth

I'll admit that a lot of terraced streets like these are grim, they should really be knocked down or at least renovated

lol at coping foreigners who talk about the channel as if it's some gigantic impenetrable Amazonian river full of sharks. next level cope i see it often

No need to apologise because he's 100% correct

>the UK has poor areas
>poor areas are ugly
Is this news to you? I'm struggling to understand your point other than this.

>main street in a random Eastern European town
>main street in a random English town

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2019.08.02-23_12_10.jpg (1600x1528, 776K)

You'd love to scrub that street for 50p an hour wouldn't ya Pavel?

poor areas in the Netherlands, Germany or Sweden look far, far better than poor areas in the UK, that is economically on par with the countries mentioned above

>tfw no Russian rape armies to knock down York so we get to rebuild it after 2000 years of being an important city

Attached: 1563935219924.jpg (410x394, 29K)

>random Eastern Euro town
>Foreign flag is flying

Checks out

You keep forgetting 'in my opinion', lad.

that's an objective fact

I don't think you know what these words mean, 'tismo.

'tismoid

That's kinda unfair seged has a very pretty main street
t. Been there twice and I'm coming again in 2 weeks

I'm not surprised so many Brits here suffer from mental issues if NHS booked an appointment with a psychiatrist for them on 17th March 2023.

>That's kinda unfair seged has a very pretty main street

pretty much every town from Portugal to western Romania has a very pretty main street/market square

the UK is an exception, together with Ireland

>A German is told his backyard is a mess
>"Oh, you're right, thanks, I'm going to fix it now"

>A Brit is told his backyard is a mess
>[screeching and reeing]

why?

A Brit backgarden

Attached: bu_1819828c.jpg (460x287, 67K)

British nobles and kings are all either French or German

these are the same people who pick of me for living in a mcmansion? lmaoooo

Half, descendant from Charlemagne himself, unlike you utter tramp, pond life scum

imagine the smell of curry and the sound of the athan in the background

>there are no bad parts in america

every Brit dreams of making it to America or Australia

no American or Australian wants to live in the UK unless it's a well paid, temporary job in the City

I wonder why

Every Brit dreams of the Union Jack being hoisted over America again actually

Singapore? OK
But netherlands? lol