How can Greeks treat their own this way?

How can Greeks treat their own this way?

Attached: 465.jpg (650x667, 238K)

Greeks can't handle a full figured woman.

Who cares. Send her back to Africa.

based athens police

why is it always a*glo women

Greeks are gypsies, not Africans.

Somehow, I don't think she is telling the whole story.

>Send her back to Africa.
Aka, Swindon.

>Adebola

She doesn't belong here.

No offence but Greeks are scum

Does anyone not notice the massive black tits nipplin' on this cunt's dress?

Sweaty ape.

Attached: EA6Ae2DXkAYHGwj.jpg (1536x2048, 603K)

She should try wearing some underwear next time.

i suspect the nigress started to twerk or some shit
such a shame to see a black civilization country ruined like these by white people

Greeks also fucked prepubescent boys, now Niggurs will yell ''racisssm '' if they do it in 2019!?

That dress is too sophistcated for a slave.
I not sure they had african slaves anyway.

Attached: Doric_Chiton.png (1920x918, 447K)

Are you the one to talk roach?

Faggots aka pedos did.

>see-through
>no bra (can be okay with some stuff)
>side boob
dumb slag actually thought this was okay? maybe in the dystopian multi-culti shithole she lives but not in based 2nd world greece

>Adebola

Attached: 1562619752196.jpg (640x480, 34K)

add ebola ?

Why are you pretending European women don't dress much more scantly during summer?

Attached: 6169481263_01e0ed1d5e_b.jpg (1024x684, 417K)

black people are like children, they can't take any responsibility for their own actions and blame everyone else instead

Nah ...Spartans did it...Macedonians did it ...

this... and there must be thousands of people of all races who visit the acropolis without issue, but no they're all racist because this ni... black girl can't cover up her titties

Can't see through their shorts and their tops, gas yourself rabbi.

read my post again, schlomo fuck

Neither can you see through hers, you're just a hypocrite pretending this is not about her being black

Gr*eks don't deserve to be black

they are not allowed in museums in fact, nuns and priests as well as police were screaming at asian tourists, korean, chinks or nips and maybe some other white thots in florence who wanted to enter the church and cathedral in similar if not even worse and more offensive and tasteless outfits
they where told to dress appropriately, same happens in orthodox countries where female monastery and others give you temporary long skirts to put over your jeans for example
only pussy riots, femen and other israeli jew sluts would bitch anout it, then sent them like this to the camps themed parks and synagogues
just saw a young mother with her friend and son with a transparent summer dress, could have seen her black underwear from a 50 meters distance, literally walked like that in a superstore, not even sure if she had a bra on, was definitely some moldovan or romanian, embarassing, hope she was jerked on in public and creeps took pics of her, her ass was in plain sight

The Acropolis isn't a church or museum, let's be honest, there probably were hundreds of European girls in tiny dresses there

Attached: Rome Travel.webm (1280x720, 1.3M)

Being black doesn't help her case, but her dress is actually transparent. Check your eyes before gassing yourself.

You really are a fucking dumb Kike, aren't you?

Only the legs part is transparent, Euro women usually show off their legs in summer anyway

Attached: 39873431512_70df541979_k.jpg (1832x2048, 799K)

Anyway, time to sleep, keep raging about some nig in a dress

Nice. Post more

The dress is made of one single fabric, if you don't see her boobs you need glasses jude.

>Adebola, who grew up near Swindon
EVERY FUCKING TIME LMAO

Kill yourself, big nose.

I am walking around in ''old timely clothes''. Why racisss are persecuting me n'sheet

Attached: 1405005836.jpg (400x643, 30K)

She's too pale for Britain

No Nubians defeated greeks and roman invasions

>see through
>no bra
>nips fully visible
Indecent thot

that's not funny ,why the fuck did i chuckle ?

>kicking out lightly dressed BLACK QUEENS
greeks truly are gay

hot damn those are some big tits, anyhow, your country is drowning in illegal shitskins and you're worried about Greece? kek
>inb4 I'm actually a sandnigger that fled
you know what you should do sandmonkey

shit, I'm kinda late for this thread but..

nobody asked you you dumb shitskin this is a thread by Europeans for Europeans goddamn sandmonkey fuck

Good post.

>*incel screeching*