/brit/

Janny
>Has to work excruciating hours enforcing law and order, saving countless lives a day, sacrificing his own social life so we can all post with peace of mind.
>Gets paid nothing

Rentberg
>sits about all day telling people to blog on whilst contributing nothing
>is a millionaire

When did you realise life wasnt fair? edition

Attached: 1563567728080.jpg (633x758, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7pcGovewc4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good edition

anglos? to hell with them. had enough

I support a no deal brexit

getting the daily dose of TDS lads.

just got messed about

Attached: 1626px-crocuses.jpg (1626x1080, 390K)

Chancellor of the Exchequer, Sajid Javid

Attached: 1547000392659.jpg (935x1200, 133K)

made din dins

Attached: image0896.jpg (2048x1536, 971K)

Attached: IMG_0595.jpg (640x595, 191K)

toil qt braided my hair today

copealone won't even give me mates rates on a flat ffs.

want to strangle this orange faggot

revolting

Arise Lord Sajid

starting to think BoJo is actually pretty good lads

just because it says goblin on the package doesn't mean you have to buy it, thats the brand not a nametag x

>

Attached: 1555979928251.png (300x278, 140K)

Just eat lard FFS.

it's funny that some people (not saying trump does and he's not doing it just for the word play) don't know that a$ap is the name of the group and not his actual name. you never hear anyone call ferg just a$ap
german economics think tank cant remember

what a vf brainlet

Attached: 1554974192614.jpg (685x385, 45K)

jews invented homosexuality

Bet you do

If they manage half a years they become moderators

>NANCY PELOSI: I’m reminded of my own grandson. He is Irish, English, whatever, whatever, and Italian-American, he is a mix. But he looks more the other [Italian] side of the family, shall we say.

>And when he had his sixth birthday… he had a very close friend whose name is Antonio, he’s from Guatemala. And he has beautiful tan skinned, beautiful brown eyes, and this was a proud day for me, because when my grandson blew out the candles on his cake, they said did you make a wish?

>He said yes, he made a wish. What is your wish? I wish I had brown skin and brown eyes like Antonio.

>So beautiful. So beautiful. The beauty is in the mix. The face of the future for our country is all-American. And that has many versions.

The abrahamic God ( el shaddai ) and der Teuful are the same guy. Moloch, dude.
The Abrahamic religions are essentially Demon Worship...but the further perversed from the Talmud the less Demon-Worshipy they are (Positive Christianity, etc)

He's genuinely not a very likeable person. I wouldn't want to engage with him irl.

air max 200 just dropped

they look like utter shit lmao

Lovely

>german economics think tank cant remember
'K, sounds a bit off to me frankly. But I'll try and find it.

iirc it was actually you guys who would be the worst off lol

i know, at first I was sympathetic, but that obstinate bitterness is a real turn-off.

me? im stoned

Attached: 1552025068207.jpg (300x294, 73K)

Rorke about to go mental

The Abrahamic “god” is a volcano demon

Ancestral Worship, honouring the Old Gods is THE one TRUE religion of full blooded European folk.

Dont rate any air Max's desu

all nike airs and similar shoes are horrible

later losers back to studying

Attached: gettyimages-90386276-612x612.jpg (612x457, 63K)

Do you ever just sit back and remember that these two people are in the most powerful positions in the most powerful country in the world.

What the fuck has happened? Imagine Reagan or Carter talking like Blompf on twitter. Imagine a speaker of the House 30 years ago advocating for ethnic cleansing of whites.

90s are alright imo

He's someone who constantly tries to have argumemts. He constantly switches between self loathing and bragging
Imagine dealing with someone like that irl.

>Who on God's green Earth (England) has clear plates
an extremely peng chippy that dates back to before ww2 and has been consistently been rated as the best chippy in birmingham/the midlands and one of the best chippies in the country

it is now the last white outpost in an extremely pakified area of birmingham and it's amusing that 80%+ of the customers are still white but if you go to the massive asda across the road then literally 90% of the customers will be pakis

Attached: Bedders-chip-shop-on-the-Coventry-Road-in-Small-Heath.jpg (615x409, 58K)

Alri brudder

For me, it’s Adolf Dassler.

What are some things coming up you are excited about?

death

scotland > ireland > england > wales > northern ireland

t. irish heritage

is this pic meant to be them because i see two non whites in it who are working in your "white outpost"

getting a gram of coke in the next 30 minutes

so you've got 1/16th Irish heritage and have never visited the British Isles? Thanks for your insight friend

almost like the position of President no longer holds as much power as it once did

>peng
Fuck off nigger

films mostly

Edinburgh is too white

Yep, not going to happen, although the impact will certainly be profound. Much of my income stream is still in sterling, that concerns me a great deal more than any of my euro earnings.

Patrician

Maybe ASDA should take them over

just so you know lads, literally NO-ONE here wants a 'United Ireland'

already enough of a welfare state without suddenly needing to dole it out to nordie prods too

they're YOUR bastards, not ours

>it's real
absolute state of drumpf
asap rocky is going to be released but not until august 13th for some reason
so he's not on his way home for another 11 days lmao

i didn't say it would happen just saying that there's these geezers who think the uk woudln't be worst off in a no deal.

holiday with the extended senpai
holiday with the lads
holiday with the gf (kind of, also somewhat aprehensive)
nothing else and now I feel quite unsettled

Thoughts on hardy bucks?

what
presidents now hold way more power than they used to

Your limp wrists can't even strangle your gf's dick you turbo faggot leftist

Were going back to the darkest days of the last recession lad, get your emigration Visa sorted

*starts singing The Boys of the Old Brigade*

Attached: IMG_20190730_132035.jpg (1242x1384, 160K)

lool am very curious what makes you think that

What take away should i get ?

This is all you need lads.

Attached: AB506DA0-CBED-44A7-ADDA-0E1E28D59A96.jpg (4032x3024, 2.2M)

thai

testing out a vpn

Alri Nige

ASDA fish n chips

the older woman is italian-british, the younger one on the left is light skinned indian that is married to the son of the owners (not pictured)

asap ferg is better anyway

A rich interior world is a joy to own.
Akin to an oasis in a desert.

The fact that for decades, largely via executive order, powers that previously resided with other institutions of government have creeped up to the presidency

is /brit/ a Luton Town or Middlesbrough general?

beard trimmer guard slipped so had to trim it all down, look about 14 now

Attached: notamused.jpg (295x262, 30K)

bore off you fat gimp

youtube.com/watch?v=7pcGovewc4c
I feel like there's a certain word that can be used to describe this video

but they set off bombs and stuff like muslims

me in the k-hole

ummm wtf lads?????

Attached: Screenshot_20190802-150400.png (1104x2048, 329K)

fart in a box

MODS

Did the jealous faggot do the whinge?
Your heart ain’t in the movement dude.
Stay in your lane of little boy ironybro antics while the Big Cats actually get shit done.

is the 2nd left really just italian? no wonder the yanks were funny about them. i obviously don't care but it's just funny to me that you said white bastion when there are non whites who work in the bastion

pizza

it'll grow back lad.

Nothing is decided yet shhooo

>beard trimmer guard slipped so had to trim it all down, look about 14 now

Attached: maxresdefault (33).jpg (1280x720, 99K)

>non league

David Foster Wallace once wrote a piece about David Lynch. In the piece, he coined a new term: "Lynchian". Wallace described a Lynchian tone as "the unbelievably grotesque existing in a kind of union with the unbelievably banal."

He described a husband beating his 1950s housewife to death because she bought the wrong brand of peanut butter. "I told you to buy the JIF," he'd say as he's clobbering her to death. This, he said, would qualify as almost perfectly Lynchian.

I think "I Am Jazz" enters into Lynchian territory. The .webm above shows a simple domestic scene. The women look like average suburban moms. They're relaxing on the couch. One imagines they might be discussing casserole recipes when we cut to them. But it slowly dawns on us that in the living room, with placid expressions on their faces, they're talking about the woman's transvestite son's genitals.

Attached: lynchian.webm (1408x788, 2.51M)

how do you feel about orthodox christianity

>>non league
wat..

Fuck off

Ok fake nandos or kebab shop or curry?

Only options i got

wrong cause i do
well i'm not that arsed but don't really want them as part of us
those cringe loyalists are scottish anyway, nothing to do with us english at all
it does amuse me that some of these delusional loyalists think that the average englishman supports them lmao, even nationalists hardly care about them