/mena/

Egyptian pride edition

Attached: Fayum-22.jpg (660x1367, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k8BS5to43yY
youtube.com/watch?v=9YSodf1I45I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for kurdistan

Attached: kurdish gf.jpg (800x1200, 171K)

>gf
ew! its all about the kurdish men!

Attached: 176056_10151171382552221_1517072173_o.jpg (2048x1365, 180K)

For me? It's سەلاحەدینی ئەییووبی

Attached: 512915713567.jpg (1249x1072, 749K)

if allah had a face, how would he look like?

Stop being retarded

What is /mena/ up to?

Attached: 36C0F3AC-2600-47E7-A921-73242E59C093.jpg (450x450, 25K)

Well, it was a pretty shitty day so I'm gonna treat myself with some video games, pizza, and probably keep posting on Jow Forums and /mena/ until I fall drowsy.

i have been speaking to this half-belgian half-spanish twink in southern california for the weekend, he was speaking about a large emptiness inside his soft butt that needs to be filled...

For me it's Russian ASMR
youtube.com/watch?v=k8BS5to43yY

this just makes me feel more lonely

Attached: 1556368080147.jpg (866x600, 178K)

Based.
Not based

i thought its pretty based

Like you, like me, like everything. ALLAH, YWH, are all names people give to the hermetic all, the priomordial vibration that is all things and in all things, which is scientifically called as quantum fluctioations that generate quarks

based post

Attached: 1545510320210.jpg (883x1181, 700K)

Dude don’t pay him no Mind

what does it mean when a girl calls you cute?

It depends, tell us the story.

It means that she's afraid that you might rape her

just asking as a hypothetical.

i'm not really intimidating or look it.

It means they're into you. Plain and simple. It's happened to me a few times, but autism acts up so couldn't play my part. It's ruined so many chances with me man.

also what does it mean when a girl pushes her chest against your arm, most likely intentionally?

if she's actively approaching you then you should take the plunge

i was only asking hypothetically but thanks for the concern.

I don't know. I think it completely depends on what kind of woman she is.

and the way she says it.

>if
You know what he looks like? Draw him!

Should i spend more time in arab social media?

No. Arab social media is subhuman.

I've dropped social media years ago, except for instagram where I look a cute girls.
But that's about it.
You can definitely live without it. Besides, isn't it all reality tv shows trending 24/7 like The Voice and other schlock? Just really shallow shit I honestly don't think deserves anyone's attention.

I never knew Palestinians were like this.

Attached: 1443137575565.jpg (600x600, 169K)

Thanks, i'm going to start abandoning social media from now on, it's really been taking unnecessary amount of time

Post comfy music from your cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=9YSodf1I45I

>I’ve dropped social media
>I use the last living social media
Okay.

it's what i would tell myself when i'm trying to rid myself of an addiction and want to feel good about myself.

I can't see the point of using social media nowadays, western one is garbage but Arabic one is the worst or at least the nafri one, I'm assuming you guys aren't too different.I just can't stand it, both people and content posted. I personally only use fb for the sole purpose of planning meet ups with friends when I don't want to call them on phone. I don't know dude, this website isn't better either but you gotta socialize in some way or another. might as well be in the least retarded way.

Yeah, that's why I put in the word "except". Instagram is primitive to Tw*tter. It's more akin to Pinterest or the like and is treated as such first and foremost.
I can't just post a spicy new post that can be broadcasted to the world via a shitty flavor of the week trend tag.

i don't use too many social medias to begin with, only instagram, youtube and whatsapp. I will never use twitter or reddit, i have two sisters who use twitter and reddit and they are toxic thanks to those websites. So the only place i'm going to abandon is instagram, i will use whatsapp for my family and irl friends

what's that supposed to mean?

Attached: angry.jpg (795x1194, 156K)

me