Los Angeles

Spread the word don't let anyone of your friends or family relocate here. This is undoubtedly one of the worst governed cities in the industrialized world. The only reason this city isn't Detroit tier is because of the weather. Note that it's the worst major city in the State of California.

This city is controlled by the Chinese Peoples Liberation Army, Armenian Gangsters, and Mexican Crime Syndicates. Half the Police force is composed of highly racist illegal immigrants who have no love or sympathy for anyone outside of their own culture group.

I repeat do not let anyone of your friends of families come here.

Attached: santamuerte.jpg (2048x1152, 368K)

nobody thinks los angeles is any good

>nobody thinks los angeles is any good

Well apparently the US Federal Government does. And apparently the European Union does.

The Feds are so fucking inept. They cant even fathom that they aren't in control of what is essentially a rogue city state under the control of a foreign power.

it honestly blows my fucking mind that california can be such a beautiful place, it's basically eden, and can generate so much fucking money, and yet be such a shithole except for tiny pockets of the most incredible, wealthy, beautiful areas of maybe the entire world

What about othet citoes in California?

It's our government. People think that California is a liberal paradise. The fake liberalism came into play with the arrival of Chinese Business interests, the early 1990s. California was before that an industrial, and resource extraction enterprise. Gold, then Oil, then we had various other industries, those industries largely left or collapsed during the 1990s. Since the 1990s the State has been under Chinese control in ever increasing increments.

Basically we went from being under the control of US business interests to being under the control of Chinese and International business interests.

They're using these fake liberal policies to control the people, which is why this state has no 2nd Amendment or really any of the other parts of the US Bill of Rights.

>This city is controlled by the Chinese Peoples Liberation Army,

Ay yo yankee freedom fighter...how the fuck am I supposed to thank you for your services when yous r doing such a sloppy ass job of it?

No, we're full

Well I noticed that a lot of Europeans came out to Los Angeles after the refugee crisis. A lot of them made the mistake of not getting visa's. I am speculating that they get fucked over by various groups.

I would avoid Los Angeles and San Francisco at all costs. Same for most of Southern California. Though I would recommend getting a long-term visa before coming to the states in general.

The Peoples Liberation Army, the Kkangpe (Korean Mafia), and the Mexican Mafia to be more specific. This city is one of the most confusing to deal with.

the ONLY reason to move to socal or sf is if you get an insane high paying job and you can only get that job there

>the ONLY reason to move to socal or sf is if you get an insane high paying job and you can only get that job there

Yeah then they can't kill you.
Because they need you.
Stay Out.

Los Angeles is one of the safest big cities in America. Funny how people always complain about NY and LA when statistics show that cities in flyover states have far worse crime.

>Los Angeles is one of the safest big cities in America.

They manipulate crime statistics all the time. Many crimes go unreported on a daily basis. Also the LAPD/LASD use an illegal domestic surveillance program under the Homeland Security Act. What the Feds fail to realize is their local people are not loyal to them and are abusing this capability for their own interests.

The Homeland Security Act is unconstitutional, fyi.

>Mexican Crime Syndicates
Those are Salvadorans, Mexicans don'e have gangs in LA.

He's shitposting

Los Angeles is fucking stupid. Somebody needs to drop a low yield nuclear weapon on Los Angeles City Hall, today.

Attached: 0100_2715_unlv_libraries_special_collections_WEB_t1000.jpg (1000x1223, 165K)

they all got cancer right? i've read articles about this. pretty funny stuff.

How the fuck do you become a police officer as an illegal immigrant?

Attached: 1561142576160.png (730x370, 442K)

Is Vegas really an LA suburb?

it was all lies.

the movie was shopped as all part of the great WMB boogeyman weapon that will kill us all.

Cancer rates are up globally because of the large number of nuclear tests conducted between 1945-1990. I personally don't care if someone drops a low yield nuke on DTLA because I've already been exposed to high doses of radiation.

>How the fuck do you become a police officer as an illegal immigrant?

I don't know shit happens anyway. A lot of them are anchor babies.

No, you actually have rights in Vegas so they tell me.

It's literally 3 times safer than Chicago which is regarded as the best city in the Midwest

Same for the City, State, County Bureaucracies. Just chock full of these annoying, nosy, self-important, pseudo-Marxists. Fuck'em

I live in Los Angeles ama

Attached: 1561258639309.jpg (634x951, 68K)

I do that when I ride a bike.

Wouldn't you just fall over if you did that?

I use the center of gravity and use myself as a counter weight.

>Half the Police force is composed of highly racist illegal immigrants who have no love or sympathy for anyone outside of their own culture group.
Then why are many black/latino parts being gentrified? The cops that defend gentrifiers are non-whites.

>nobody thinks california is any good

fixed

what are the mountains in the background called?

San Gabriel Mountains

Is everything well, user?

>Then why are many black/latino parts being gentrified?

The economy collapsed halving property values. A few people who still had access to credit or liquidity bought up the real-estate here. Most black/latino people do not own their own real estate and those that did lost their homes/properties in 2008.

Also these non-white cops make a pretty good salary, have better benefits than most people in the private sector and aren't known to defy orders for fear of losing their jobs. If you made $100k a year with excellent insurance and retirement benefits with almost 100% job security would you risk that?

Cop

Mt Chilliad

Then roll that into the Citizens United Decision where politicians can take unlimited funds from various interests foreign and domestic.

You have a situation present where all of the state, local, and federal politicians in this state could be on the take to any number of interests that are not the best interest.

You then have cops who take their orders no matter what and don't question these orders because they don't want to lose their cushy pay and benefits.

You dodged the question. Here in Los Angeles for example, any non-white residents concerns about their neighborhood are ignored and the politicians hand out licenses for whites to build whatever they want but deny any ethnics except for those like that Filipino chef that only hires whites. And whenever there is a protest or unrest over corruption and clear biases, they send in the non-white cops to defend the white supremacist gentry force.

Fake news.

Attached: aa465b8d08e771c7e1ffdcccf0a85ca4--luxury-swimming-pools-bachelor-pads.jpg (600x378, 35K)