Anyone else worried they might remain perma virgins forever?

anyone else worried they might remain perma virgins forever?

Attached: 1564637562211.png (645x773, 24K)

Nah, I will get a girlfriend soon

Nah I am not Greece

just rape someone :^)

I have no friends and it seems that literally any social activity requires having friends already. People don't go to parties or whatever alone. So, it probably will happen. So sad.

Nope, hopefully will get a gf soon. Being a virgin is jusy sign of being lazy

R A R E
A
R
E

Convert to another religion user , even if you didn't believe in God , convert to a comfortable religion , and join their activities , it's a new shot at life

i hope i never have s*x

Attached: the most based man to ever live.jpg (450x452, 68K)

There aren't any religious people left in Danmark though

wtf I saw it when you posted it before but I thought it said 32 and not 82

i thought it was 32 until you pointed it out

It'll happen to you. You just need to put yourselves out there and be yourselves.

Nice proxy fag

virginity is a treasure you should hold onto for as long as you can.

I'm worried I'm not an autist loser who is unable to interact wih women and fantasizes with anime girls and asian women

when I highlight your flag it gets ears.

No, I'm quite content to die a virgin. Quite the opposite, I would be highly suspicious of a woman who would want to have sex with me.

I'm not worried* sorry for my dyslexia

No.
t. 24

Attached: 1563403832172.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

I have a shitty face, what do?

same

Not worried. Just disappointed.

Attached: 1548083413382.png (657x527, 13K)

i am not worried anymore. I KNOW i will remain a prema virgin

me
an ex school mate literally said she'd like to suck my dick but she's too skinny and I don't think casual sex is my thing

This
Dont cry over spilled milk

Become Chad user. Life becomes much better.

Ive been asked out many times, and turned them all down. None of them were even bad looking, it's just that I feel like I don't deserve them, so I just have to work on my autism first and then I won't have a problem with puss. Somehow I don't really care that much either way though.

Whats it like to have a girl ask you out?
It seems so surreal that this shit happens

i never said i'm not upset about it. It's just that there's nothing i can do to change things for the better. I am meant to die alone

I'm a 169cm short "male" manlet half Armenian (wish I was full Armenian) midget, but I had my virginity taken from me five years ago.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 167K)

I've been asked out about 8 times, no fucking clue how because I've always been "that weird kid." Maybe chicks dig that if you got a good face or something idk. I always notice them looking at me first then they'll just say something like "hey I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime" followed by me making an awkward excuse. exactly what you'd expect really.

Hol up what is this

I fear intimacy but have taken steps to mqke myself desirable for all my life

Ironically the one thing that won peopoe over was me developing genuine concern for others. The looks helped break the ice.

Being asked out at the gym is pretty weird too. It's like casually working out around someone over time makes girls much more comfortable for some workout tips/advice. Then again, reaching this point requires near-autist level commitment to fitness like mine :/.

>women asking men out
No such thing

That doesn't sound too bad, at least they have an excuse to start a conversation then. In my case it's always girls nervously coming over to whatever corner I'm in to talk about nonsense before getting to the point
well of course you wouldn't know

No, I am afraid of dying alone though.

Happens every week to me.

I'm saving my precious virginity for my precious Muslim wife inb4 duuude they all whore around and take it in the ass lmao
Stop coping fucking wester*ers.

Attached: facebook_1563321661132.jpg (960x510, 28K)

This

I'm literally one of the nightclub's studs and no girl has the balls to do anything else than staring akwardly and do retarded dances next to you

Actually there was only one, and we ended up dating just because of that.

>Saudi women

I'd rather die a virgin than marrying one of those goblins.

>I'm literally one of the nightclub's studs
Are you sure about that man? Like I said I'm a total autist but I swear I've still managed to rake in 8 in the past 5 years

Jokes on you I'm Syrian.

Attached: Syrianfamily.jpg (667x552, 63K)

Yeah man if I actually go persue them we get stuff going

But I have never seen a woman ever go for a man on her own, they don't even know how to flirt. They universally expect the man to do thr first step. Much to my chagrin.

Idc, if that’s gonna happen i will become a monk. (Catholic or Orthodox)

Yes

Attached: 1564273779947.jpg (300x250, 17K)

Jokes on you all Syrian women are now here and you are stuck in Saudi Arabia :)

COPE
There at least half a million Syrians in Saudi Arabia, we're everywhere not only in Europe.
Also, there is a high chance I'm moving once I graduate thanks to my parents :)

Maybe it's either a cultural thing or an age thing. I'm only 18 so all the girls that have ever asked me out were teenagers

I think it's a cultural thing. It's for a reason latams claim their women are histerical