/v4/ + friends

Trami edition

Attached: IEhvR00.jpg (720x480, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dorzeczy.pl/109951/Pijany-kierowca-wjechal-autem-na-plaze-pelna-ludzi-Wybuchla-panika.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aOg5Gnckjvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

F O R _F R E E
O
R

F
R
E
E

Looks like the janny is not only a vatnik, but a tranny to boot.

To the pepik who asked me before where I'm going to study, why do you need to know?

define "nice" legs argie

Attached: leg day.jpg (750x750, 86K)

She had better legsz than me desu

Like for example I think Oti got nice legs and you can see that she squats. Also notice how she does not have belly fat.

That was me. Just curious. Dont worry I wont try to seek you out and disperse some justice

Attached: ot neww1.jpg (472x598, 23K)

Think I'm going to buy this and hang it up in my flat. Question is, should I order it via mail, which would incur like $60 USD in shipment costs, or ask my gf to waste the already limited space in her suitcase to satisfy my whim.

Attached: 1564042535027.jpg (523x800, 244K)

then lets say I do go to college and finish it, why should I bust my ass writing essays and doing useless projects when all I'll get out of it is a piece of paper and 5+ years of wasted opportunities to raise a financial capital to help me raise a family and possibly even become finanacially self-sustainable
Psychology is a bad choice for an introvert

At this point she's a mountain of fat

>That was me. Just curious.
I have given some clues, if I say it right away it's not fun.
>Dont worry I wont try to seek you out and disperse some justice
I would run in circles and win by default when you fall to the ground due to exhaustion.

use your gf.

or check aliexpress if they dont have something similiar with free shipping

no she thicc. If she had fat gut she would be fat but she does not

you have very short legs. That would not help you

Well idk man, I got the impression that you're interested in that stuff.

You shouldn't, the Hungarian treats these fields as hobbies, and he can afford to do so, unfortunately most people aren't in this position. Money is extremely, extremely important, and if you aren't set for life already because of whatever reason, it's a stupid idea to waste 5 years on a degree such as psychology.

>aliexpress
nah man, i want the original stuff

Everything is fat in her

you just jelly of her curvy thicc body desu

and because I rejected you >:3

When did you reject her?

I still don't know how you can delude yourself this way, because you genuinely seem to believe the shit you write, you wouldn't do it for literal years otherwise, nobody can be that dedicated.

few months back. I think it broke her mind and she still cant get over it >:3

No, I don't want to be obese, I'm disgusted by my fet body as it is already
And you're the one pretending to be my qtek, get over it >:3

He doesn't believe what he's saying, he's doing it for the attention.
I don't believe you.

are you trying to say that she got fat gut? Because thats not truth at all

I am the original qtek >:3 the one that you lost >:3

How do we solve the codemonkey problem?

I am interested in it, but there's no point in sacrificing precious time, effort and even sanity on doing dumb useless projects that will result in absolutely nothing just to get a piece of paper that says I did all that which I wouldn't even use. We live in a world where all the information is at the tip of our fingertips, so why waste time in college if I just want the knowledge?

You cannot be my qtek when you rejected me since the beginning, if anything the original qtek is Piotr desu >:3

He had done this for literal years, I'm not sure how long he has insisted on the whale being fit but he has been posting her pics for years.

I'm trying to say she's a fat whore and you should terminate with your life.

Nothing to solve sweetie.

>We live in a world where all the information is at the tip of our fingertips
This is so wrong, the vast majority of human knowledge hasn't been digitalized, and the few bits and pieces of actual reliable and quality knowledge, untainted by propaganda or other political bullshit, are locked behind paywalls or very hard to find (in other words, not at your fingertips at all).

Yes, it's called avatarfagging. People who recognize him and write posts about him and how they recognize him, give him positive reinforcement so he keeps doing it.

>I'm trying to say she's a fat whore and you should terminate with your life.

you just saying that because she is taller and stronger than you. Also she hates dark skinned manlets.

wrong I dont give a fuck about what others think about my qtposting >:3

Attached: ottoni is not fat faggots.jpg (480x640, 98K)

but would I get access to that if I went to some shitty local college here in Czechia?
no, no I would not

>drunk 51 year old man caused a panic by driving onto a riverside beach in the Mazovian Voivodeship
>it happened on tuesday on the municipal beach of Kubrin
>about 100 people were present on the beach, including small children, all of them started fleeing in panic
>a heroic policeman named Waszczak, who was coincidentally also relaxing on that beach, jumped into the car, forcibly removed the car keys from the ignition, and pacified the man until further help could arrive
>as it turned out, the driver had 3,5 pro mille in his bloodstream, he was also driving without a license, as it had been confiscated for drunk driving in the past
>dorzeczy.pl/109951/Pijany-kierowca-wjechal-autem-na-plaze-pelna-ludzi-Wybuchla-panika.html
Ah yes, P*lish B**mers.

does anyone want a Rising Storm 2: Vietnam key?
I got one for free but I already have the game

Attached: 8b95196a5152054fc79c4766d508c5118500dc36.jpg (616x353, 38K)

>you just saying that because she is taller and stronger than you.
Sure.
>Also she hates dark skinned manlets.
Great.

Why is it that people see college as only a means to career or credentialing services?

As far as I can tell, the principal value to be obtained is neither learning content, nor mere credentialing (although there certainly still is a significant value to the credentials). It's assumed that you're capable of absorbing content on your own. Instead, you're there to develop transubstantive skills, like critical thinking and writing, approaching topics methodologically etc. You also form connections with experts in the field, and your peers who will one day obtain that mantle. You get the opportunity to specialize in the field you choose and maybe conduct the kind of research you're interested in someday. Plus, you have an incentive to actually learn the material thoroughly instead of just skimming thought the subjects you're not interested in. None of these things are available online.

But honestly you don't seem like a particularly ambitious person, so you probably shouldn't bother with something as "risky" as psychology.

I seek understanding, not mastery
>you don't seem like a particularly ambitious person
I just want to live in a big cottage with my family in the countryside, not change the world

Urbanization was a mistake. Centralization was a mistake.

Industrial revolution was the biggest mistake

Iceland countryside is beautiful.
Or Ireland. Unironically two best countries for me

>I just want to live in a big cottage with my family in the countryside
Cringe, to be honest. And no one mentioned changing the world.

Anyways, dunno what to tell you. Start wagecucking so that you can buy a cottage someday and pray that you'll find a woman who's crazy enough to move to some shithole in bumfuck nowhere.
>something as inevitable as urbanization is a mistake
Pure drivel, larper.

what does your ideal life look like?

I kinda feel like fapping to really, really degenerate shit, but maybe I shouldn't.

I can't enjoy life because I hate myself.

Plan for tomorrow: have a 30 km walk

you are a sad person

Why is Japan so superior, lads?

No shit, man. Hope I'll end it soon.
Insect country for insect people.

I SEE A RED DOOR AND I WANT TO PAINT IT BLACK

Stop baiting.

I am not baiting, I hate Japan with a burning passion.

I refuse to believe that this is true.

Why?

Siema chłopaki

im watching korean movies and theyre amazing, too bad we consider ourselves westoid so they dont air in local theaters for drones to consume some actual quality instead of 4 marveshits a year

I dont like hohols. They are ruining my city

Because no one in their right mind could hate the best country on earth.
Netflix is full of Korean productions.
Hohols are friendly and hardworking people.

Maybe in Ukraine but not here. There is no week here without them beating up or stabing someone

>There is no week here without them beating up or stabing someone
Based Ukrainian alpha males subjugating Czech cuckolds.

Fapped to one of these Asanagi doujins again, lads....

>netflix
we are not THAT westoid to actually buy anything, retards just pirate whats popular on le web (facebook and whatever """social""" sites they siphon degeneracy from), there is zero chance of them encountering anything of quality like i saw the devil or wailing, its totally uninteresting and i dare to say even more niche and weird than anime, which some even recognize as "the cartoons, naruto"

>Hohols
>Alpha

Top kek. They are literally white skinned gypsies. Only capable of attacking in pack or else they would get btfo.

Imagine if overnight Czechia turned into an inland sea

Massive cope.

insectoids stealing our music
youtube.com/watch?v=aOg5Gnckjvo

Who's the Hungarian that tall me to get a Budapest seged Oszkar instead of getting a bus? Big thanks to the guy

me

Agreed, Korean cinema is for whatever reason very kino. Pic related is one of the best horror films I have ever seen, and Oldboy is another that comes to mind.

Attached: 4124124125125156.jpg (2765x4096, 3.76M)

Both of these are very good, I should watch wailing from start to finish but it's pretty long.
There's also spring summer autumn winter spring again it's a fun little light on dialogue story

God I wish I were dead.

then off yourself you stupid fuck, first step in raising the quality of this """general"""

But who would BTFO you when you make retarded claims such as "there were no heterogenous ancient civilizations" and "people used to be taller in the past" if I killed myself, then? :^)

tell us more about the CIA's time machine

Attached: laughing whores.png (449x401, 490K)

Kek

Why do people become manchildren? Why do they read genre fiction, play video games, watch Star Trek and anime, cosplay?

How do modern philosophy and social sciences explain it? Is it because of the pervasive consumerist mindset of late stage capitalism?

Attached: 1519282316175.jpg (1024x768, 143K)

Sloni, bitterness doesn't equal maturity
Maturity has to do with the decisions you make in life, not with your hobbies or personality

Substituting vodka with beer doesn't work.

akatsuki zukuyo

Bump?

I'm so depressed right now and I miss my (ex)-gf.

Go to sleep then and stop self-flagellating, yoi were a month with her not 10 years

But I wanted her to become my gf for years, then it actually happened when I pretty much gave up and then, a month later, it's already over.

But what happened, give me a clue at least

Bump for the truth

Bump for all what is good and pure

Bump for the good moments

Fact: Allah created slavs (slaves) only to be slaves for the Turks.

Attached: wp_bitwa_pod_kalka_635.jpg (635x400, 93K)

Me in the middle btw

bump

bump

the sloneczko saga is possibly one of the most pathetic things I have ever seen on this website

You don't know Trappy-chan then.
Sloni is just your average guy here.

Your thoughts on Dr. Bud Kurwa?

Attached: D0388EE6-8620-4CCF-AADC-884F6FCB962E.jpg (960x444, 314K)

he looks like a bitch

>Trappy-chan
Who

I don't remember all the details, it was a Brazilian tranny who posted on Jow Forums trying to tell people how to workout, and specifically went to /plg/ threads a lot.
First he was recognized by his writing style and use of anime avatarfagging.
Then people asked for pic and posted some cropped things.
Somebody found the girl in the pics, who wasn't the tranny, he was pre-op.
But he kept posting, then used other names and acted as he was in reality, but then was recognized and left for some months, then came back as Trappy-chan again.
Later, after 4 years or so, everything was finally discovered and he left.
In the mean time, he managed to get dick pics from tripfags, make a lot of people train how he wanted even with no personal experience himself, because he was a newbie too, and to shit the place up from time to time.

My favourite fit tripfag was Tinychimp. He was always getting bullied so hard lol

Niggers

No wait, Scooby was better but he is not really 4chaner