Who is more incel, Asians or Curries?

Asians have no game, short, small pee pee, but are smart. Asians make art related to their inceldom like pic related.
Curries have no games, dark, smell funny, small pee pee, but very aggressive. Curries leave thirsty messages on social media and are very easy to catfish for lolz.

Attached: EAuzE_GXkAAoX_a.jpg (680x452, 60K)

Seasians have no game, are short, have small pee pee, and arent that smart

SMART Asians realise that it's better to quit the femoid game and chase white cock instead.

Attached: fcdba5ba921ca493e8786179b709b6a2.jpg (700x1043, 106K)

Hands down asians.
Pajeets that are well groomed and well educated do decent in the dating market. Asians just seem to always be hopless

bad thread

as an east Asian (mongolian) myself i disapprove of this thread

On a scale of beauty from 1 to 10 white men get automatic +3

As a lighter-skinned Pajeet, I do fine. Honestly, a Western Pajeet more likely than not has decent hair genetics, so all that's left is being well-groomed and fit. There are plenty of women in the states who simply won't date an asian/curry out of principle(brain-washed libtards who ignores asian existence), but there are plenty willing to date them depending on where they are from in the states.

I'm Indian and I've always done well despite looking androgynous. I'm westernized so maybe that helps.

Idk but I’d never date either.

I don't know, having an asian gf from asia especially had always been a sign of beta to me.
Basically you're doing the same thing 50 yo boomers do when they can't get laid. Go out to asia and buy some pussy that will fuck for green card.
I don't know, have you guys tried getting laid with white women? Not all of them are carzy sjw feminist whatever

Attached: 67031546_465762210912489_2930640577596751872_n.jpg (960x640, 96K)

Asians are more attractive to the general populace and can date white women/other races better than curries, but their ability to date out is still pretty bad and their women hate them.
Curries have no chance of dating out 99% of the time but their women are much more loyal.

So I would have to say Asians suffer worse

>all asians are Flips or Thai
Are you fucking stupid?

Humans, goyim
Humans had a good run, but the robots are coming to take what is theirs

Attached: fick_sakura_scott_37.webm (746x420, 2.99M)

A Jap wouldnt fuck you, wake up you've shat yourself. Koreans are mid tier, the rest are shit tier.
Some chicks from ex soviet -stan countries are okay, but they are basically Russian at that point, just with slanty eyes

yep
all women like white men
but not all women have access to white men
so we the non-white men still have a chance.

How easy it would be to get pussy in peru if im blond and grey/blue eyed?

>A Jap wouldnt fuck you
Probably yes actually
I look good and I'm really fit so why not?

100% success rate,
but I dont envy you
I have plenty of prostitutes to fuck in places where whites are not allowed to enter.

Attached: 1299837257_preview_1516085923311.jpg (985x768, 125K)

You sound insecure as fuck. Getting a white Women isn’t some milestone that you have to some super handsome guy because I’ve see tons of unattractive men with white women in my life. There isn’t levels to this.

Attractive women are attractive women ugly women are ugly women

Attached: 999DDF49-856D-4E6F-AF8A-91DA9615A650.jpg (750x765, 478K)

what is this supposed to mean?

Well what if i go to like Lima and use tinder?

Their women are absolute sex machines though.

Russians, translate the writing pls, I must know more about sminem.

Yeah, but dudes that date asians are usually super beta.
You can get an asian model and be a chad and you can also get white fat bitch and be a cuck beta. But i am yet to see a chad with an asian woman, its usually Jow Forums fags that are crazy about asians

then you would be successful too
but honestly why to come to Lima when you could go to Colombia, Japan, South Korea ?

Attached: 341577.jpg (720x960, 106K)

Poos eternally btfo'd

Attached: Poo.jpg (1080x343, 112K)

Not sure if projection or cope.

They are wearing graduation sashes

pajeet actually looks decent

>Curried have no chance of dating out 99% of the time
Many if not most also have the barrier of being disowned or even killed for dating out.

Attached: 89D60454-55C9-4D5A-93E9-27C25AC4903B.jpg (495x1024, 110K)

Attached: 476D02FD-14EC-4A7F-96EB-6A7A5240C744.jpg (327x1181, 353K)

Not really it just tends to be Asian guys who go all out in the “ my women are ugly” . “ if you date an Asian women you are a loser”. Category to counter act the fact they are getting rejected

Attached: 96721112-5494-492D-A7C4-9B1786A0CE43.jpg (673x749, 110K)

He is Azeri tho :/

I’m not sure, I got kind of lucky because I’m a more handsome and built Indian guy who looks more Persian or Hispanic than anything, but my fellow pajeet friends who are literal incels have a tough time
The only saving grace for Indian guys in the USA is we’re usually very financially secure and aren’t fuck ups, working in cutting edge industry. Most Indian guys who do well in dating and are second generation like me have good successful career paths

The fuck is this?

Attached: pepe laugh.gif (360x346, 170K)

as I said before
all women like white men
but not all women have access to white men
so we the non-white men still have a chance.

for example in China, far deep inside industrial zones where whites would never go, I was there for business and the prostitutes I fucked were extremely beautiful . of course those ladies mostly have chinese clients. and I enjoyed being their foreigner client.
there are only 400 million white males but 3200 million non-white females. so plenty of females for us , the brown, black, yellow males.

That doesn't change the fact that most white guys who date asian women are losers though. Most people think of some silicon valley zuckerberg looking dork or a fat boomer when they think of white guys that would date an asian woman.

Im white, and what i usually see are the betas who have given up on getting a stacy and are settling down for Chung Li
I am specifically talking about white guys in this situation. If i see a white guy with an asian chick they are almost always skinny, wearing glasses and some kind of pop culture shirt.
Again, you're right fucking white women is not an achievement but for a white guy it is usually just an attempt to get at least SOME laid with a meh woman who's willing
Like hey, if you're dating an asian-american model Stacy Lee, go for it. But from personal experience Asian-White couples are usually two betas dating one another or a mediocre chick using a guy for a green card or cash

Indians at least have the option of getting an arranged marriage.

Can a white guy go to the middle east and get laid?

Where is your proof for this claim? Most of the beta permavirgins I see are with fat black/Hispanic women, or 3/10 asians. You need to be pretty handsome and well-adjusted to land an 8/10 asian girl.

Which part of the states are you from might I ask ?

But let me try to get at what’s bothering you. You see some nerdy looking 3/10 white guy with his 3/10 Asian girlfriend.
Your argument is that instead of having a 3/10 Asian girlfriend who should try to upgrade to a 3/10 white girlfriend ?

Is that what I’m getting at ?

I mean what difference does it make if it’s some loser guy should he try to find a girl instead of being an incel

Attached: 931D427D-29D6-4F07-951C-B113C8A2CB5A.jpg (650x844, 150K)

My argument is that there is a tendency, i dont see them with 3/10 whites
only asians
>Most of the beta permavirgins I see are with fat black/Hispanic women, or 3/10 asians
This
Location matters i guess, im from the bay area

Your telling me you don’t see unattractive white men with unattractive white women ?

Uhhh user that’s sort of the majority of couples haha.

>8/10 asian girl
I'm talking about the average white male asian female relationship which is almost always a nerd or boomer. 8/10 asian girls are dating 8/10 guys, white or asian. But the vast majority of white men dating asian women aren't those 8/10 white guys.

> 8/10 asian girls are dating 8/10 guys, white or asian. But the vast majority of white men dating asian women aren't those 8/10 white guys.

Uhhh user

Attached: A866F832-910B-4931-ADD8-BB0A1914D259.jpg (658x715, 130K)

Maybe it's different where you live. West coast maybe? I'm in NOVA, and I see those 8/10 WMAF fairly often. Maybe the beta couples just don't go out in public

>picture warfare instead of a response

Attached: logo.png (227x75, 3K)

The reason I'm mentioning this is because most 8/10 white guys choose to date 8/10 white women though. None go out of their way to chase asians, since that's something only sperges and boomers do. No good looking white guy has a preference for asian women.

I did it because I wanted you to read the green text part back to yourself so you can realize why it makes absolutely no sense

People date what’s available to them. In my area we have a lot of Asians. I would say the majority of white guys I know who have dated Asian women also date white women. Yeah you’re right they aren’t going out of their way to get only Asian girls but most of them aren’t opposed to it either

Attached: 83EBACE1-8B00-4399-89B9-F0D1CC3830DC.jpg (656x750, 118K)

>None go out of their way to chase asians
Factually false, you're either vlind or never leave the house.
>No good looking white guy has a preference for asian women.
Nice confirmation bias.

I'd agree with that.
You just seem mad though. I have NEVER met an attractive white man with a preference for Asians.

I'm having a little giggle over here, because you clearly never leave the house.

There is literally nothing wrong being an incel.

Incel is nothing but a buzzword made by the society to demonize good guys like us. Because why? Because we refuse to fit in the societys mold. The mold they except every person to fit in. Societys way of encouragin individualism and tolerance is nothing but a sick fucking joke. Society only tolerates you as long you fit into their mold. What happens when a normal decent person like me tries to be an individal my own way? I get called Incel, bad guy. They point me with their fucking fingers and say "thats the bad guy".

Yes i am an incel and yes i dont give a fuck.

Quite an interesting thread. Before reading I'd have said 100% pajeets having it worse as asians who play the kpop style game are fairly successful here, both on whites and asians. Meanwhile I've rarely seen a pajeet with a girlfriend, never with a white one.

kek

>it's racist to accuse other people of having benefits to their skin color
no shit

idk but us italians are clearly the best
hands down

Attached: 9818561.png (300x500, 220K)

You're not cute

Poor little guys.

Attached: R9MRqQu.jpg (900x926, 147K)

no you're white

lul

>They hated him because he spoke the truth

>being racist towards your children
And people wonder why WMAF hapas are fucked up

cope

cope

I'm BLACK man. It's just really sad.

> people wonder why wmaf happas fucked
> has to use the same two or three cherrypicked examples over and over agian

indeed

Dude we both live in Canada. Let's not lie here a huge majority of these white dudes chasing asians are racist as fuck and borderline white supremacists.

>white dudes chasing asians are racist as fuck and borderline white supremacists.
indeed

That's probably true. Jap girls always call Italians their favorites.

> dude cmon you live in Canada
Exactly which is why I know your full of shit.

Ok you tell me which one is more likely to be with an Asian girl some liberal stem guy in college ? Or some Jow Forums tard we have to keep the white race pure type of guy

But ya you are probally right you know considering it’s the most common interracial couple in Toronto and given that’s a majority liberal city Asian female white male couples are a good way of picking out the nazis

Attached: 8A0CA085-7392-40FC-B6A0-F30B1F3CAB5D.png (750x1334, 1.62M)

my boy sminem, and his homie blumfram

The latter outside of Toronto and Vancouver.

doesnt happen.

Show me the non major cities where there tons of interacial couples ?

I'm talking about the majority of wmaf here not some cherrypicked example of bob who lives in rural Saskatchewan and got a mail order bride.

Is it bad that I consider this guy to have been lucky? That I envy the opportunity he had?

Attached: 32517045 Asian r9k robot.png (1163x685, 86K)

Asian incels piss me off because they're so delusional they think the only thing holding them back is their race. It's just cope on a massive level.

Alberta certainly comes to mind

It's true though. Women don't like Asians, keep coping chang.

they put all the emphasis on their race though. A lot of them are just losers

>tfw no qt nips or gooks here

Attached: d1cf32c8cb284ec3f2039082c9a2f90c.png (510x510, 430K)