Wh*tes ruined the world for everyone, including themselves, and we're all on going to hell because of global warming...

Wh*tes ruined the world for everyone, including themselves, and we're all on going to hell because of global warming, natural disasters and radiation related cancer... but I just can't stay mad at you, your pussies and boypussies are so freaking cute and yummy

Attached: yummy.jpg (472x490, 63K)

You're not cute

>boypussies
W-what

I blame the Mayans and their apocalyptic death calender.

fuck those Mayan terrorists

Yes we need to protect their yummy wypuccis

the fuck did I do jungle nigger

Mentally ill faggots call men's assholes "boypussies". They have even coined a nauseating term like "boypregnant".

don't blame white people
blame humanity

Attached: law.jpg (392x462, 40K)

t. Faggot who posted in the tranny thread

t mentally ill faggot

nothing. youre irrelevant ex-commie country. but i still want to stare at your blue eyes as i smash your pussy, shall we? ;3

Attached: how about some of this.gif (500x500, 810K)

no thanks I only like girls (female)

you're being a bit too horny, friend

Attached: 1563225037443.gif (470x658, 911K)

No eres cute.
SUICIDATE!!!

CHI

SUICIDATE MEXINARCO

Fat ignorant and hateful american. the US would be doomed without mexican labor. you pussies dont know what real hard work and hardship is. you bitch ass nigga. die from a heart-attack already, cunt

Attached: America.webm (854x480, 1.17M)

Chicanos arent mexcrements

Cringe and gay

you wouldn't even know global warming was a thing if not for whites

Attached: D3224F84-99EF-44FB-A6E9-D0497A1494A3.png (1226x1920, 835K)

nothing to do with me. im 200% Mayan bvll and bimbo tourists love my thick spicy enchilada

wh*tes are the only reason why theres global warming, you just cant live in harmony with nature, all you do is exploit and destroy

OBSESSED

A thread died for this.

>you just cant live in harmony with nature
they got off the internet pussy boy

Stop larping nigger, im the only indian itt

and thats a good thing

Attached: inspirational.jpg (640x427, 100K)

KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS YOU ARE THE WORST POSTER!!!!!

>and we're all on going to hell because of global warming, natural disasters and radiation related cancer.
thankfully Finland, the whitest nation on earth, will benefit from global warming.

Attached: didnt read one word.gif (200x204, 2.16M)

I'm Mexican and I don't like whites.