I'm focken dronk. Going to sleep in half an hour or so. Ask me kuestiuons

I'm focken dronk. Going to sleep in half an hour or so. Ask me kuestiuons

Attached: 1564235097149.jpg (471x400, 119K)

got them quadruplets

What should i tell my gf right now? She asked me what the fuck is your pic related

a pole obviously

The picture of me, the O P of dis tred yo

I live in Beijing. My wife is Chinese. We have one kid. I'm now in Poland to rest and show a foken baby to the grandparents. We are here 32 days, and each day I got drunk, so I can't hear foken snoring of my wife

Just want to say that you have a lot of cute Polish girls

I decided to drink one more beer, since my wife is talking with her foken mammy, so ask me kweschions

You live in Beijing? How is that? Are you ethnically polish
I am at work in the office and want to get drunk but I can’t since I’m only 20 jej

what's your job?

don’t you have friends who are 21? drinking alone isn’t fun anyway.

And most of them fled to the UK to jump on the British dick. But I can feel the positive energy from your post

I have been there one year for the language student exchange and then got back for master degree because I liked the school. I met my wife then and done kids

No jops. I want to have my own business when I got a master degree in China

Good thread pole

what masters degree are you doing, then?

I want to carry you to bed in my arms, cover you with a blanket and give you a goodnight kiss on your large round bald head

Nah, you poles are nice people.

How much did you drink ?

Is Poland strong?

There's my son in the cradle and then my wife on my bed, but I still love my loneliness. I'm already drinking 32 days without a break. And I'm listening to 2pac

Thank you. I have worked in the Netherlands for two months, I needed money before going to China, and the manager let me work illegaly more, and translate English to Polish for my companions for some money. Netherlanders are good people. Say good morning to strangers and so on. I liked it there

Applied Economics. My point is to learn Chinese better. My major is very random though. I meant learning Chinese better only

Yeah I do have friends who are 21 but it’s annoying to always ask them for booze

Going to be in 200 years

>32 days wuthout a break
Cut the habit mate, you've got a kid a to care for. Living in china as a foreign alcoholic will be living hell

I live ketogenic diet in China. I'm now eating what I want and what my momma wants me to eat, I don't want her displeased. But my Chinese wife snores. When it happens in China I go to another room. But here we only have one room, help

Also I'm not a catholic

Hey, be wary out there in China. People there are notorious for nickel and diming their way through every exchange or outright lying.

get drunk together on holidays or weekends
I’m serving in the army and I and my friends still do that.
that sounds like alcoholism

Going to sleep. If the thread works morning I will reply the kuestions

Hey over my summer break I drank a bottle of wine each day for 2 weeks