Whys this kike married to this ugly noodlewhore? hes one of the richest men in the world

whys this kike married to this ugly noodlewhore? hes one of the richest men in the world

>m-muh true love
cope, she wouldnt have dated him if he was asian, shes just a self hating noodlewhore

i really hope he is cheating on her, theres no way i can be millionaire and fucking that noodlewhore for the rest of my life

Attached: u65wjJc.jpg (700x368, 57K)

damn even this ugly jew can get a cute chinese lady
why wont my mom let me find love in china

Robots are asexual

Well, they're both uggos. I think it's real

how are you not in shape and fit, you could pay people to chew your food for you and you still look like this
fucking degenerate

She looks good compared to that skeletal lizard masquerading as a human.

autist beta white men and asian women are the ultimate pairing

>Didn't didn't this billionaire ditch his long term girlfriend and immediately flock to some gold digging bimbo the moment he made it big?

Incels have no grasp of relationship dynamics.

>white
He’s a disgusting jew

Why does Jow Forums seethe so hard over WMAF? Were some of you cucked by a white dude? Did one fuck your sister?

she probably has a great personality

Why do seeth so hard over BMWF?

He just chose an intelligent talented woman as his wife over stupid useless whores who are only worthy due to their appearance you stupid monkeys fap to.

I think so too

>insectoid
>great personality
pick 1

based

What are you? A Chink? A yellow roastie? A beta male incel? No one is seething, but it gets annoying because your delusional ass won't shut the fuck up. We get it, you have an obsession with these alien looking insectoids because you can't get anything better. Now shut the fuck up and stop taking a shit on my doorstep.

This.

tbf you seem to be seething.

They knew each other before he was successful which means she proved her loyalty. He also has Austrian tier yellow fever so he's actually attracted to her. Would you throw that all out the window and attempt to play golddigger roulette?

Amwf unironically causes more butt hurt than wfbm on this board

* sorry meant to write wmaf

BMWF cause more buthurt on this site and in real life

Jews are infiltrating what is soon to be the world's dominant civilization just like they did with Europeans before in their era of ascension. Europeans had a good run but now it's Asia's turn.

I don’t recall ever seeing a thread here saying something along the lines of “ why is it only fat white women going for black men” instead we get blacked tier threads of cherrypicked picture perfect black man and white Women couples

On the flip side we have about 2-3 threads a day about “ why do only loser white guys date Asian women “.

At least she doesn't have an ugly hateful personality to make such a post.

Zuck is just a weirdo, a man with absolutely no taste.

Right? He could have married to a niggress shitskin spaniard instead
Yall shitskin and he’s too, jew.

How is he seething when you're seething and crying like a bitch because nobody wants to put yellow roasties on a pedestal with you?

has anyone else noticed this spanish incel and his threads lately?

Ashkenazi jews are white.

>We get it,
Why do you pretend to be on the majority side?
Normal people don't care who loves who.

>No one is seething
>Now shut the fuck up and stop taking a shit on my doorstep.
Anyone who isn't seething never speaks like that.

you can stop seething, that was my first post in the thread.

Are you implying Asians aren't shitskins

>On the flip side we have about 2-3 threads a day about “ why do only loser white guys date Asian women “.
I've never seen those threads. Are you that same leaf who is a yellow knight and claimed "I have a Greek Girlfriend"? Fucking lol.

>How is he seething
Why do you pretend to be another person defending you?

They’re fucking not dumb amerikike.
They’re middle eastern mutts with lots of black and turkroach ancestry. Because us whites evolved so much there are basically no ugly whites. He’s not. WHITE, AMERIMUTT!

i mean was my first post.

>that was my first post in the thread.
If it was your "first post", it would've increased the unique IP counter by 1 and it didn't do that. Stop samefagging, it was you.

No i am implying that it wouldn’t fucking matter who he married to, he’s a shitskin and should stick to shitskins and I don’t care which shitskin as long if she’s not white.

>Normal people don't care who loves who.
why are you raging then?

> I’ve never seen those threads

We’re more or less in one right now

based

I'm gonna wear my orange shirt today for you.

Attached: imagine being asian.jpg (740x960, 63K)

lol you're seething so hard rn.

Attached: Capture.png (1402x850, 80K)

>romantic relationships are all about muh dicc

Look how that's worked out for people like Elon Musk? Relative to situations like that, it seems like Zuck is doing really well and making the right choices.

I also wouldn't be trying to marry models or other types of pretty girl airheads because there is no substance to that relationship outside of the transaction of access to your money in exchange for her body.

Zuck and his wife probably have a lot in common and have fulfilling conversations with each other, like to do the same types of things, similar backgrounds, and so on.

>why are you raging then?
When did I make a post about me raging over someone dating someone?
You're projecting yourself into me.

Wow, you removed the (You). What an achievement.

Attached: retard.png (283x68, 5K)

Calm down, David-kun. You've been shitposting on Jow Forums since 2 AM without taking a break. How are you going to teach English to retarded kids in that village now?

Jews and whites literally look exactly the same. Arr rook same.

sexpats posting from japan are literally the worst users on this site

just give up.

True.

Why do anglos always automatically assume everyone with Japan flag is English teacher who came here to have sex with children?
Does it come from the fear of real Japanese?

Attached: IMG_0546.jpg (4032x3024, 2.75M)

t. English teacher

shut up white boy

Give that back to the person you stole it from, you're making us look bad.

>You've been shitposting on Jow Forums since 2 AM without taking a break.
Also your post implies you were talking with "him" for nearly 5 hours.
Don't you have anything to do except shitting on your virtual "David-kun" all days?

honkey ass cracka

普莉希拉·陳(英语:Priscilla Chan,1985年2月24日-)是一位美國慈善家及兒科醫生。她的丈夫馬克·祖克柏為Facebook的創辦人兼執行長。截至2015年,夫妻兩人已捐款給慈善機構約16億美元。2015年12月,她與祖克柏宣布捐出價值約450億美元在Facebook持有的99%股份,成立一個旨在參與慈善及政治行動的慈善機構陈和扎克伯格基金会。

陳出生於美國麻薩諸塞州布倫特里,[2]在麻薩諸塞州昆西長大。她的雙親是乘著越南難民船來到美國的華裔難民。[3]她有兩個妹妹,小時候說的是廣東話,並且為祖父母擔任翻譯。[4]她在2003年從昆西高中畢業,更擔任致告別辭的畢業生代表,也是班上同學公認的天才。[4]根據馬克·祖克柏在Facebook的一篇文章,陳是一名佛教徒。

陳在2003年高中畢業後進入哈佛大學就讀,主修生物學,並學習西班牙文。她在一次機緣下與馬克·祖克柏相識,兩人更進一步交往。大學畢業後,陳精通廣東話、英文及西班牙文三種語言,更成為家族中首位學士。[4]隨後,她至私立哈克中學教授科學一年,接著在2008年進入加利福尼亞大學舊金山分校醫學院就讀。她在2012年畢業,並於2015年夏天完成小兒科住院醫生訓練。[4]2012年5月19日,Facebook股票上市隔日,她與祖克柏結為連理。

2015年12月1日,陳與祖克柏宣布他們的女兒陳明宇(Maxima Chan Zuckerberg)出生。
2017年8月29日,陳與祖克柏宣布他們的二女兒August Chan Zuckerberg出生。

>Maxima
>August

Attached: 1561750782673.jpg (243x234, 18K)

>i really hope he is cheating on her

Who in the fuck says something like that.
I'm honestly baffled by which mental illness is behind this.

Attached: 1564636172483.jpg (640x718, 58K)

they have similar lives but not similar backgrounds

>took a picture of his """""""""""""""girlfriends"""""""""""""""""""""" passport