A Brazilian pushes a young man to the subway tracks in Madrid

twitter.com/pacotgplus/status/1157352106862530560?s=19

Attached: metro.png (624x262, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T91t1hFNeuo&t=4m35s
eturbonews.com/256813/brazilian-presidents-plane-crewman-arrested-in-spain-with-86-pounds-of-cocaine/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

br*z*l**ns are evil

nothing personnel kid

2 months ago there was a Brazillian snorting cocaine inside the metro carriage in front of everyone. Truly subhuman people

Last week a brazilian was smoking weed in front of a bakery at 7 a.m. When a little small 5 year old kid told his mommy he was getting sick and had lost his appetite, the brazilian kicked his head like it was football and he got hit by a trucker who had enough time to ponder if he should hit the breaks or not (the driver was, guess what, yup, a Brazilian)

>all of them were brazilians
yeah right, all at one place? you are making this up.

The doctor who came and rearranged the kid's head into his body and breath life into him again (before the brazilian lady who came down the streets eventually shot him again when no one was looking) was from europe, if I recall.

it was in florida

jitled homosexual lovers.

>Se mete rapidísimo al hueco y se salva. fucking based. what a ninja

thank you brazil

Spain can't handle the bants..

Brazil turned me into a homosexual

I'm Mexican and think South Americans are disgusting.

youtube.com/watch?v=T91t1hFNeuo&t=4m35s

bet the one in frankfurt was also a brazilian LARPing as eritrean

Here in Brazil a haitian did the same to a girl
Let's be honest, that was based. Cocaine is the most redpilled drug ever

this is also why im always aware and looking behind me when the train pulls up

that doesn't bode well for us..
I want to world to understand we are vile and wicked, but when such a shitty orc country like mexico is taking part on the hate train it just creates a chance for false redemption and trickery

Yes
>Brazilian president’s plane crewman arrested in Spain with ’86 pounds of cocaine’
eturbonews.com/256813/brazilian-presidents-plane-crewman-arrested-in-spain-with-86-pounds-of-cocaine/

>spanish man
nothing of value was lost

Thankfully he used his spanish bvull reflexes and got himself quickly right on the hole under the platform so he didn't die. Based

i live in LA and i will be too from now on. I am going to order suction cups for my shoes so I am going to engage them when waiting for train. so even if I get hit by a truck I won't budge.

>En el mes de junio fue arrestado por una agresión cuando "perdió contacto con la realidad", y el pasado mes de julio por un delito de lesiones tras arrojar una colilla encendida al interior de un coche de la Policía Nacional y enfrentarse a los agentes.

Suena a que estaba teniendo un episodio psicotico o disociativo, primero "pierde contacto con la realidad" y luego tiene un arrebato mánico con dos policias, todo en menos de un mes y al parecer llevaba viviendo años en España

Happens every week in the parisian metro, who cares

>I want to world to understand we are vile and wicked, but when such a shitty orc country like mexico is taking part on the hate train it just creates a chance for false redemption and trickery

This.

The Eternal Brazilian

Wtf? Br*z*l**ns are allowed to immigrate to Europe? Now we are truly lost.

Takes more than that to kill a spanish BVLL

>2 months ago there was a Brazillian snorting

What are you complaining? You smoke literally everywhere, even your kids smoke. It's common to see Portuguese people with bad breath eww

just send them back to the jungle, oh wait...

Now that's what I call integration.

Attached: portuguesekids.jpg (846x539, 100K)

>Acto seguido, en las escaleras los vigilantes detenían a un joven de aspecto del norte de áfrica"

brazilians are white so this man isn't brazilian

Party like a rockstar!!!!

North Africa is white retarded. Benzema is whiter than the average amerimutt

he started saying satanic shit after snorting and everyone changed seats and left him alone inside that carriage. scary shit

What exactly did he say?

>What's this, a Brazilian pushed me into the subway tracks? Let me just quickly position myself on the hole below the platform to avoid the train. I hope the fellow that pushed me gets the medical attention he desperately needs.

Attached: IMG_82039-1124x1200[1].jpg (1124x1200, 92K)

shouting stuff about the devil lmao I couldn't even understand well

Real rock star

didn't the same thing happen in germany a few days ago?
when are Euros going to ban these trains?

Sounds like a normal day on the red line in Chicago

The hue is alive