youtube.com/watch?v=1AsGjVIgPGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

>planting bullets in the airport
>Rigging election
>planting Evidence/ Drugs
>planting witnesses/paids shills

Dutdut admin plays dirty polz

Attached: 20190803_045029.png (1080x1085, 519K)

OP here, forgot to mention that the context here is that Delta Air Lines is closing their Narita hub.

tulog

What was the most based thing you did/witnessed during OSPEK?
>Be me
>Was chosen to participate in flag raising ceremony because had experience in HS
>The senior told us (10 people including myself) to come early
>Almost came late but I still make it, run as fast as I can to prepare stuff
>There was a miscommunication and other seniors (the discipline committee member a.k.a the pretend tough guys to scare freshmen) halt me, there were like 7 people ganging up on me
>It was because the rule stated no freshmen can enter the ground before every preps are ready
>Arguing ensues, took 5 minutes until the other seniors told them I should be cleared
>Acted as smug as I can

Honestly, high school ospek was much harsher and scary then uni.

Drug dealin just to get by, stack your money till it gets sky high

t.nonengineermajor

Attached: 1556880292717.jpg (628x824, 81K)

Ok.
Interestings.

Got stalked by some girls

Yep. That's right.

Indonesia has no future as long as the majority are Muslim. Once it collapses we'll move in and sort you lot out for good.

Attached: 1518612239528.png (724x611, 100K)

Bacot aja ini bogan banyak gaya.

>disaster in west javanistan
It's a sign to stop oppressing your Christian brothers

Cinak balik cinak

Your tribes lives just around Cibubur, Yohannes. Those who lives outside those areas are too poor to even being taken care by you.

On the contrary....

Attached: 1564793563630.jpg (551x557, 85K)

youtu.be/yVHdupBGiNc

Great, we have two types of negros now

>Great, we have two types of negros now

Attached: 1564794336129.jpg (805x851, 187K)

We aren't Muslim and we have no future.
Philippines and Indonesia are fucked geographically speaking logistics in an archipelago is crazy expensive.

Not only that we aren't connected to any large land masses like Malaysia.

No. The Philippine islands are close to each other like Japan. Filipinos are the most powerful race so I believe they can surpass Japan very soon.

Attached: 1564795209656.jpg (500x334, 69K)

POOP

Another day, another suffering for Tagalogs

Attached: 18309A1F-29DA-4E0E-AD56-6852CF230789.jpg (1286x804, 395K)

I was one of the alumnus that train my high school OSPEK's trainees. There were like 40 people of them that will teach the freshmen. One of the highlight of the orientation was to send love letter for us the alumnus, and the letter have to be give to opposite gender. So I got like 5 letters from 20 females on that group. Best day of my life.

Attached: um_jannies.jpg (224x225, 6K)

Based power poster

Attached: WWE Smackchong 1965 .jpg (500x600, 313K)

Praises due to the most high, Allah

bye Hong Kong,
it was a nice place.

youtube.com/watch?v=zesw_PvaJkc

How do I be myself?

Attached: 1549432903261.jpg (650x500, 55K)

>Get btfo by some Islanders on the East side of an island
Yea no

But Tagalogs love rain, it's the only time their "toilets" flush.

Also the only time their kids get to use a "bath"

keks
>planting bullets in the airport
>Rigging election
>planting Evidence/ Drugs
>planting witnesses/paids shills

Dutdz admin plays dirty polz

Attached: 1564787513557.png (1080x1085, 519K)

Plebs stick to Ngoko languages

So Allah is a druggie then

youtube.com/watch?v=gqOjdLokIAA

youtube.com/watch?v=rfxJ2rZi4jc

>Be Visàyan/Illucnos
>Omh after Mr. Lim/sexpats fires me after making my ass sore as a sexworker
>go home to slums
>eatfagpag
>wade thru sewer flood water
>open sores from hiv/aids
>get rat fever infection plus dengue
>die because of incompetent Bisayan illocanu whore doctor and nurse

Monsoon brings me joy by looking at Visayan Ilocanu uffering

Is Bogor Highway going to connect with Padalarang Highway throughout Sukabumi and Cianjur?

Praises due to the most fly, Prada.

oh well at least Visayañs illocanus will love it
the kids can clean thier ass as they shit on the street while the floods acts like an instant flush

Attached: 20190803_105232.png (1080x1238, 813K)

Civil Service Exam tomorrow lads.
I didn’t review much.
How fucked am I?

Still Ngoko and these are Malays and the second video used Sundanese's suling song as the background lel

Malaysians don't know the difference between jawa and sunda

>still ngoko
I didn't say otherwise, coolies don't speak kromo among themselves

>these are malays
No they're Jawa mutts

>Sundanese's suling song
And they're the same people that you guys are made at when they're "practising" their culture here and honestly they don't know any better, just larping at this point

>And they're the same people that you guys are made at when they're "practising" their culture here
What? I think I just had a stroke reading that

*mad, not made

mad how? I thought there aren't any sundanese in malaysia to the point that malaysians don't even know they exist

Not referring to the seruling, but the overall Javanese/Minang/Bugis cuisine/culture. Like Kuda Kepang for example, only practised among Javanese community in Johor. There are no conspiracy by our government claim this or that, but only done by our mutts here in the government agency that want to include their part in the national narrative. Same like every national parade that has to have keling dancing and lion dance. This is Muttlaysia after all.

They are Malaysian by nationality Ayen
as if there are such pure Malay anyway

>BIS
>YAN

>ILL
>ANUS

Attached: 1550591809557.png (326x264, 32K)

>malaysians don't even know they exist

Any tribes/groups on Jawa island is pretty much common knowledge, at the very least most people would've heard about sundanese people in one form or the other

Parliament debate

Tamil vs Mamak
youtube.com/watch?v=iIICCHuU4P0

Bugis Bone vs Bugis Enrekang
youtube.com/watch?v=sE6dNr7Fl9A

We (male) gets told to strip and kiss the armpit of the guy next to me and then they beat the shit out of us
Guess the uni

Never heard any malaysian talking about them, but I've heard plenty talk about javanese. And that one malaysian user said he never heard of sundanese until he went on Jow Forums.

What do average people know about Sundanese? You're overestimating the general populace knowledge. Jawa/Bugis/Minang/Aceh are known for obvious reasons. Lombok at one point was infamous for "melarikan anak gadis" back to Lombok and now they're also famous for tourism. Bali is known for tourism and Hinduism. I can guarantee you that average people on the street don't know anything about Sundanese or even heard of them.

youtu.be/o_SYttJm0SE

>TAG!

Attached: 1562846095934.jpg (728x728, 246K)

Attached: larilombok.jpg (304x320, 38K)

Kankung and Tempe is good shit, the trick is to eat it with peanut sauce and lime

Sure but it's not very good when you have to eat that everyday

>Kankung and Tempe is good shit, the trick is to eat it with peanut sauce and lime

Attached: picture_00657.jpg (1200x1600, 320K)

Because there's no reason to talk about them that often? since there's more Jawa here?

Now talk about kerinchi, now that's something you rarely hear unless you're close to a community

They exist, they're on Jawa island, there's some sort of rivalry between Jawa and Sunda. Nothing deep though.

Lapar

Asean military vs China military power comparison 2019

youtube.com/watch?v=1AsGjVIgPGE

>there's some sort of rivalry between Jawa and Sunda

Kek people on the street don't browse Jow Forums on regular basis

I got that from hanging out at kedai kopi, old folks go on and on about it. Not that I pay much attention to the stories.

I don't expect city kids to know much though, I can say that awareness of sunda people existing is dropping

Are you living around Javanese community?

but you talk about other ethnicities too like batak, bugis, minang, aceh so it's safe to assume that sundanese presence in malaysia is small enough that the average malaysian don't know much about them, if at all.

Even the Javanese cuisines like Ayam Penyet and Bakso were introduced by recent Indonesian immigrants, not by our assimilated Javanese Malaysia.

ITN Malang?

Malaysians, how do you recognize that someone is from Indonesia?

My grandparents on my dad's side is Jawa, or at least Jawa in origin. My grandparents can speak Jawa, my dad and I can't.

The Jawa community here, meaning the ones that still tries to keep their identity are still aware of the other groups back in Indonesia. There's groups of Jawa people in Johor and Selangor.

Does the average Malaysian at least heard of Sundanese people? most probably yes but mostly just surface knowledge stuff. I'm speaking as someone who has some relatives who still identifies as Jawa (even though I honestly don't really care).

Don't know about ayam penyet, but pecel lele and bakso is pretty common in old JB, meaning before all the gentrification

Bagaimana cakap seperti orang Malaysia?

literally me.

Maybe that's why. I don't see why non Javanese/Sundanese would brought up Javanese-Sundanese rivalry topic in kedai kopi talk.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The area I grew up (Johor and Melaka) is honestly an amalgamation of people from Riau to Jawa plus the local tribes like Jakun, Kanaq, Seletar, Orang Laut and etc...

Obviously it'll affect my perception of common knowledge

hujan

Fucking hell , it's been a constant 30 degrees around here. Wish there's more rain tbqh.

How bad was the earthquake?

upin ipin

At least there aren't any heatwaves occurring here, though it may change in the future.

Jabodetabek area feel it but not that much damage cause in the area. Those who live in the cost area of southern sumatera and java (near epicentrum) got damaged range from a bit of damaged to worse damaged.

Welp, i think its time to install Air Conditioner i guess (although it also causing environment damage as well).

Humans aren't supposed to live in here. Ibu Pertiwi is one hell of a sadistic bitch.

Attached: EQs_1900-2013_worldseis.png (1817x969, 2.67M)

Do Malaysians watch Indon Sinetron?

Its really an easy exam, don't worry about it.

Defend!

Attached: 67976907_777906545959748_495064825622167552_n.jpg (938x960, 104K)

Negros lol

Bolos OSPEK
Udah gua lakuin dari SMA sama Kuliah

I passed it without even reviewing for it. As long as you still remember your high school basics you should do fine.

I don’t remember my algebra.
Also sucks at reading comprehension.
Fucking tittles, man.

>long haired jake cuenca

Attached: Heart_Eyes_Emoji_grande.png (600x600, 157K)

Don't use air conditioner too much often and try eating healthy stuff

You cant escape the death if you move to the nicest part of the earth either

WTF?

Attached: EED1B1CA-8E57-4E8E-94A5-7CC4D2C74228.jpg (720x480, 61K)

What vampire myths are in your country anons and what clan would they be in the tabletop game Vampire The Masquerade

Never expect anything form him other than...

Attached: 66503369_2303847676362603_650435087166341120_o.jpg (1000x942, 111K)

It's still raining
It's been raining for like 8 hours now