How many children is she eating per day?

How many children is she eating per day?

Attached: SLAY QUEEN.png (651x858, 1.44M)

It should be pretty evident, to anyone with a modicum of deductive skills that is, that there is a concerted effort by shills to delegitimize the figure of Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith. Seriously, in the span of a few days, our board has been filled with freaking HUNDREDS of derogatory posts where Our Gracious Queen is likened to a baby eater. Like I get this is the price for not bending the knee to the NWO and its satanic subversion of traditional societies but still, this is going too far. Imagine a Head of State giving her best to save the white race just to have some pawns of republicanism pumping those ebin le baby eater memes at her. This is outrageous and these threads need to be banned. Whenever a new thread trying to make Elizabeth Alexandra Mary look short or like a baby eater is created, republicanism dances in joy as it encroaches on the Western values that Elizabeth II incarnates. And yeah, Elizabeth II might technically eat a few more infants than the national average but her moral stature is freaking HUGE so yeah, whenever you think you're being so cool and marvellous with your damn le babbies memes, keep in mind that Robespierre is smiling at your action! Seriously, guys, stop. You're hurting the white race

25 points were added to your social credit score

>Being a monarcuck

Attached: 1564718761489.png (471x388, 345K)

It should be pretty evident, to anyone with a modicum of deductive skills that is, that there is a concerted effort by shills to delegitimize the figure of Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith. Seriously, in the span of a few days, our board has been filled with freaking HUNDREDS of derogatory posts where Our Gracious Queen is likened to a baby eater. Like I get this is the price for not bending the knee to the NWO and its satanic subversion of traditional societies but still, this is going too far. Imagine a Head of State giving her best to save the white race just to have some pawns of republicanism pumping those ebin le baby eater memes at her. This is outrageous and these threads need to be banned. Whenever a new thread trying to make Elizabeth Alexandra Mary look short or like a baby eater is created, republicanism dances in joy as it encroaches on the Western values that Elizabeth II incarnates. And yeah, Elizabeth II might technically eat a few more infants than the national average but her moral stature is freaking HUGE so yeah, whenever you think you're being so cool and marvellous with your damn le babbies memes, keep in mind that Robespierre is smiling at your action! Seriously, guys, stop. You're hurting the white race

Cringe

>m*narchism

Attached: guillotine.png (902x671, 115K)

Imagine paying taxes to support a privileged family lavish lifestyle and still being treated like a trash by them.

Why are brits so cucked?

Attached: Capture.png (850x564, 629K)

Mon Québécois voisin, tu es aussi un sujet de Sa MajestéElizabeth Deux, par la grâce de Dieu Reine du Royaume-Uni, du Canada et de ses autres royaumes et territoires, Chef du Commonwealth, Défenseur de la Foi ! Les ideaux de egalité, fraternité, et liberté, tombent. Le temps est venu pour notre Reine

>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR TRADITIONS AND CULTURE ALIVE YOU NEED TO BECOME NPC REPUBLIC #3108

I'm not even going to attempt to read these long-winded replies, but I feel that you all should know that I am, in fact, gay and homosexual.

>Le temps est venu pour notre Reine

absolument basé et pilule-républiqué

even if the tradition is being cucked by a ruling class?

That cope...
Go back to work, Princess Meghan need a new set of expensive dresses.

probably 0

In what way are me and you cucked by them?

Well if you want to throw away literally a thousand years of tradition, history and culture and only care about money, the royal family costs each British taxpayer 69p each year, which is a great deal for the international recognition, free advertising, national imagery and pride they generate, not to mention influence over 15 other countries which have our head of state be their head of state. The 1.8b in tourism money they bring in means they are a net benefit to the economy anyway.

lmao brit niggas be like oy m8 gotta work me shoite factory job and pay me taxes m8 now dat we got us a bloody yank royalty u know wot oim sayin ladys gotta eat mcdonals ye m8 tis only propa me thinks

Attached: 1563002587900.jpg (403x391, 56K)

Not enough

>Factory job
>United Kingdom
>2019

Attached: deano.jpg (1033x679, 475K)

Do you remember?

Attached: CgSj6gCUsAAtcVW.jpg (666x546, 139K)

anglo children are just dirty animals tho, nothing wrong with eating them.

dubs and she dies this year

Ok just change that to warehouse job lol

>Well if you want to throw away literally a thousand years of tradition, history and culture

>aaah its rainin on me potatoes. That can only mean the queen must be avin a piss! All hail the queen!

Attached: 2aa829fe3375db410c63f994328b688b.jpg.200x200_q85_crop_upscale.jpg (200x200, 11K)