Damn, Turkey's population just surpassed 83.000.000

Damn, Turkey's population just surpassed 83.000.000

Any opinions?

worldometers.info/world-population/turkey-population/

Attached: 1531071951567.jpg (720x478, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dkJAbo31_e4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

About 83,000,000 too many

BASED

Attached: h0o5znr39xc31.jpg (640x1029, 84K)

About 41,000,000 BVLLS for EU to please....

Attached: my NTR.jpg (861x1089, 166K)

71m roach and 12m kurdish bvll

The thicker the hay the easier mowed

will they reach 100.000.000? jesus

Kurds

There's not enough of them in Mexico.

shhh ewwwwwrab don't talk

>The thicker the hay the easier mowed

youtube.com/watch?v=dkJAbo31_e4

kekekek

NEXT SUPERPOWER

Based KARA BOGA

How much of the growth is coming in the based and developed Thracian region and western Anatolian coast, and how much is coming in the east and interior full of redneck Turks and Kurds?

cool

yikes
literal unibrow middle eastern calling me arab lmaooooooooo

>germany population 1930: 65 million
>turkey population 1930: ~15 million
>germany and turkey population 2019: 83 million each
and that's with 10 million turks in germany

Yeah.
Beautiful grapevines needs years to grow and constant maintenance.
Useless weed grows in instance and in abundance

How many of them were turks and not Arabs and kurds

>8 million circiassians
>3 million syrian refugees
>25 million kurds
>300,000 greeks
>2 million romani gypsies
lol what part of it is turkish?

ask your sister

when kurd majority?

And lets not forget that the President of Turkey is a Georgian and the Mayor of Istanbul is a Greek, keep coping as Turks will be a minority in Turkey by 2030 as Turkish birth rates are lower than Kurd brith rates

Underrated
It is weird how that works though, theres less Estonians alive today than in 1939, yet they grew 3 times.

40m Kurt BVLLS

i want to fuck a turkish girl

In 2040 Turkey will be named New Kurdistan. Every day Turks leave Islam and will probably become cucked to minorities like whites within a generation. Barely any young turks are proper muslims anymore.

Attached: IMG_20190802_171559.jpg (1080x1025, 78K)

go to turkey then

without islam
they will become weak and cucked by all the middle east

>population keeps going up
>zero economic development
>culture going backwards
Future shithole confirmed. You Turks had a good run, unfortunately you couldn't get rid of Islam completely and that's why it's over for you.

Turks, especially ones under 30, are the only competent middle easterns. They have created modest wealth for themselves without any oil, have decent education and don't chimp out very often. That is what secularism did for them. But, liberalism also comes with getting cucked by Jamal.

Wow, they really are Μαύρος ταύρος

maybe
trust me ,its not religion the problem and secularism wont change anything

the problem, its the third world loser mentality
We need to be Winners,strong and hard like steel

turkey will be soon like the West
cucked and invaded by migrants

>its not religion the problem
It is

Turks are secular and are closer to the Balkans than the Middle East, Turkey disposed of Islam in 1923 and only now is POOdogan trying to bring it back but failed as people are losing hope in him

White vaginas worldwide just became incredibly moist

That's now really what happened. Secularists dominated Turkey post Empire. But as they economically advanced, so did the muslim pleb masses. They wanted a say, it was a pretty shit say, but they've got their word in.

It's KURDISH BVLLS that are expanding. A Turkish couple will get married thinking they will have a relationship similar to that of a Turkish drama series, when they don't they end up getting divorced.
They're becoming just like westerners especially the secular cucks.

Attached: Turkishdemographics.png (993x855, 137K)

then they will be cucked by the balkans

yeah turks have a very low birthrates
while kurds and arabs are breeding like rabbits

Attached: 1564769193013.jpg (600x683, 33K)

You reminded me of the Turkish barbers near my house. They wage slave 12 hours a day so that they can provide for their families backhome. I feel bad for them of course, but what I want to point out is that they're far away from being competent and wealthy.

turkish barbers are good tho

who the fuck would voluntarily want to live in your shithole

KSA is full of immigrants

Erdogan should balance this out by killing more disgusting t*rks.

what's with all the sandnigger shitholes reproducing beyond control and then fleeing to white countries to suck of us?

cool, turks love us. i'd go there given the chance

Modest wealth, saudi. Turkey is relatively well off and those men are likely providing comfortable living for their families home at their own misery.

There are lots of Turks who work in Saudi Arabia as barbers and restaurants chefs, specially Alawites who speak Levantine Arabic perfectly.
>suck of us
>tf

turkey is a poor sandnigger shithole lol, most of you shitskins that fled it already know it. hell even if you ask shitskins that haven't fled will shit on you for how fucking retarded you fleeing sandniggers are.

all those miles aways from the desert and you have yet to water down your sand, if only you somehow ammased more sand in your brain haha
>tr
>sh

I'm a first generation Canadian born Punjabi Pajeet. I've been to India, I know what a real shithole is and what true destitute poverty looks like

hi kelly

bump

There is actually very little dessert in Turkey. Most of the west coast is Mediterranean chaparral, which is dry in the summer and wet in the winter. The center is Steppe grassland punctuated by occasional volcanic mountain ranges. The east is primarily mountains, a high plateau rising into the caucasian mountain range with valleys in between. The southeast is primarily mountains and there is a dry “desert” surrounding Mardin. The north is mountains and temperate rainforest, while the far northwest is temperate deciduous forest mixed with grassland.