Press F to Pay Respects

F

Attached: 1535022180135s.jpg (200x200, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lezhin.com/ko/comic/flower_garden/
lezhin.com/en/comic/moonlightgarden
etherpad.net/p/r.aab303b211b9eb3bb051b2cb0b7da97b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

up %100 in 2 months.
climbed from rank 128 to 58 in bear market
big news in 2 months
sorry you are never gonna make it

Yup, this is it. Massive dump just getting started. Expect this shit to fall below a dime in the week or two.

Sell your LINK for HOT make up for lost time in the market LINKIES.

Press D to dab on deluded linkies
D

F? More like S! S for shit!

Attached: IMG_1106.png (750x1334, 1.37M)

Pic fucking related

Attached: 1535703468694.png (1053x1080, 362K)

what did they mean by this?

Attached: coinbase.png (1065x831, 94K)

This was ironically a biz P&D, it was all over the discord chat, you all got fucking scammed

>sell low
>buy high

genius

Attached: 1534001657287.png (1257x2113, 1.64M)

We know this

>thinking biz has any ability to move a price

After a lot of time contemplating and reading many 'lovely' comments about trans women from cis guys on this board I've come to the conclusion they're just not worth it.

Trans men are, for several reasons better
-they won't objectify me and see me as more than an actual sex object
-they can actually emphatize with what dysphoria and depression feels like
-they won't make me question my womanhood despite me being trans
-they'll be more likely to be okay with my neo vag and not make fun of it or call it an "axe wound"
-they're generally not as douchy as all the cis guys here
-at the same time they're more handsome

The only problem is what they've down there, but I don't care. I mean they probably don't like it either. And people with functional dicks are dicks themselves for the most part anyways.
Inb4: 't.larping ftm',
I'm mtf and cis guys just suck and everyone should avoid dating them if they can, I'd actually become prison transbian if trans guys wouldn't exist
Inb4 "lol ftm are women"
they're more masculine than any of you will ever be

Story:
The enchanting flower maidens of Moonlight Garden are coveted by all, as they are known to provide sexual pleasures beyond the imagination. But Dohwa, a young flower maiden who has not yet “bloomed,” concocts potions in the hopes of escaping her destined fate at the brothel. One night, she is caught stealing ingredients for her potions by Lady Hyewon, the new mistress of the Garden. But it turns out Dohwa isn’t the only one with an agenda. Lady Hyewon harbors a few terrible secrets of her own.

Official korean page:
lezhin.com/ko/comic/flower_garden/

Official english page:
lezhin.com/en/comic/moonlightgarden

Masterpad: etherpad.net/p/r.aab303b211b9eb3bb051b2cb0b7da97b

its over my friend we are trying to spare what little remaining sats you have left for you

Thanks for the free shekels guys.
t. in at .27 out at .34

proof?

...becauuuuuseeeee.....

Attached: 1532540785514.png (331x132, 40K)

holy shit it's legit.

requested aug 29th, 2018

Description:

The current job spec format currently takes all of the different task params merged together as a single JSON object. This becomes problematic when you want to do the same action twice in a row, but differently; ie HTTP GET to Binance and HTTP GET to Coinbase. This is could be handled a number of ways, but none are intuitive, because of the mixing of task params into one object.

An alternate more verbose structure has been proposed to clear this up:

{
tasks: [
{type: "httpGet", params: {url: "A1.example.com/api/..."}},
{type: "httpGet", params: {url: "B2.example.com/api/..."}},
{type: "httpGet"},
]
}

Run requests for these tasks would be specified as an array of objects:

[
{},
{},
{url: "C3.example.com"},
]

This format is a cleaner mapping, but also comes with the tradeoff of being more verbose, and thus more expensive to specify on-chain.

S

Going up in a bear market is stupid because it means the price is 100% manipulated. Right now everyone is too depressed, no one is actually buying, Chainlink pump is literally the stupidest thing, just second to entering the market one month before the bubble popped lmao

Wow, how did i miss this?
Nice find.

how much did you lose? im taking screenshots of all your IDs so I can email you when it totally dies and offer you suicide assistance service.

so what does it mean?

How do I get into the Jow Forums discord?

Attached: Capture.png (430x488, 465K)

It means nothing. Only that right now they have problems comparing results if two oracles would pull the same data from two different sources.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about ChainLink, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my crypto economics class, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret pump and dumps on BitBean, and I have over 300% confirmed gains. I am trained in gorilla fudding and I’m the top Link bagholder on etherscan. You are nothing to ChainLink but just another shitcoin. I will wipe your tokens the fuck out with losses the likes of which has never been seen before in these markets, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about Linkies over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Pajeets and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, no-linker. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your wallet. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack your private keys in over seven hundred ways. Not only am I extensively trained in memetics, but I have access to the entire hashpower of the blockchain and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little street shitter. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn brainlet. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead kiddo.