Red circle is the white men's paradise. Prove me wrong

Red circle is the white men's paradise. Prove me wrong.

White men in Philippines

youtu.be/x7VswBGstT0

White men in Peru

youtu.be/QBRZb8briwA

Attached: 6465656.jpg (1318x1138, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5u7NcFpgMrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The white guy in Peru is ugly, come on

Imagine the smell.

Attached: white man in peru.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Seriously, he is ugly and still got 10~15 amerindian roasties. I think I will travel to Peru someday.

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST TRAVEL TO ANOTHER COUNTRY TO GET LAID!!! YOU'RE JUST A LOSER!

Attached: soy wojill.jpg (936x800, 86K)

I think he just has money... unless they really do worship him because he's white.

Attached: future dead expat.jpg (986x638, 76K)

>unless they really do worship him because he's white.
they do. if you go to poor enough areas of asia this is rampant.

woop woop Sharia Police in da house

Attached: download (2).jpg (300x168, 6K)

These videos are super cringy and I don’t condone this. But damn I wouldn’t mind a cute Peruvian gf

OP is Brazilian on a proxy

Lmao how much money did he waste per night. two bottles and bightclib fees per woman minimum

>ywn rich enough to maintian your delusions of being a chad

more like
>imagine the stds

Fuck you, OP. Now I'm watching all his videos and wishing to have sex with just ONE(1) woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=5u7NcFpgMrQ

>Why yes, I do love sex tourism, and by sex tourism I mean female sex tourists travelling to my country to have sex with me. How did you know?

Attached: gigachad morning stretch.jpg (722x666, 43K)

LMAO all that time and he could only match with a bunch of 5/10 cholas on tinder, makes me feel a lot better about myself and my matches

There are Argentinian/Brazilian men who are whiter than that white guy and I don't think they would get laid like that. It has to be the accent and knowing for sure he is not south american.

it doesn't count if you pay.

its prostituion and/or thinking he's a ticket to the USA. most of these girls have actual husbands/boyfriends at home they have kids with and just do this to get free shit or pay their bills. they play into the fantasy for the white people until the money runs out. its basically a really cheap vegas.

Good luck gettin out alive, the aussies can pull it off bc they love danger

Aussie men are pussified though, its the Sheilas that are the real deal

Sharia police is a joke.
They can't touch richfags

Even if this is true you just need to make fake English accent