Aus/NZ thread

Fuck northern hemisphaggots edition.

How are you cunts?

Attached: download.png (318x158, 2K)

I slept only hour or so, kill me please

Pretty good fren, on the nightclub rn, and you

At home. About to get the guitar out and play a few old tunes for my mum. I'm delighted someone's out there at a nightclub but posting here anyway. Keep up the good work please.

bored

Attached: 1522643484619.jpg (600x725, 65K)

Trying to finish my assignments but distracted by 4chin.

Go to a club and post from there instead. I hear that's fun.

Well it's my job, but nothing stopping me from posting wasted kek

Need to take a piss but too lazy

About to start drinking
Bucadi and guiness were on special at the bottlo

Vodka and ice, nithung more, nothing less.

We mix them with energy drinks here, but i find that it destroys my stomach the next day. Pure vodka leaves me completely fresh, and the taste becokes a non issue after a week. I finally understand why the slavs drink it

Attached: 126.jpg (1280x639, 59K)

Sitting in my dorm room in dunners eating toast and playing Garrys Mod :3

I thought Australia and New Zealand had their isps ban 4shin because of the shooting.

Just change DNS it takes like 2 seconds

i feel so bad. every day something awful seems to happen or some new corruption or atrocity is laid bare but nobody does anything

im drinking some commemorative AC/DC beer right now. got it from Aldi a while ago and forgot about it. it's not that bad.

The Union Jack is missing from that flag

That's just fine by me.

The shooting didn't even feel real. I was just sleeping, minding my own business, and the first thing I saw was the Christchurch shooter posting on 8ch.
The entire front page was just Tarrant.

Im from Queensland so grocery shops don't sell beer, feels bad. But its also stil very enjoyable being in the bottlo

oh god somebody kill me I've got a morbidly obese bitch and her whole group of slags hounding me

I wish i was at my home kissing my notgf

tell em to rack off and go eat a salad

get fucked

Nah man i cant be antisocial on the job

Dude it's someone else's flag on our flags. I'm all for staying mates with England but fuck that.

Only the shill ones in ausland, even with court orders from the gov to ban torrent sites I can get onto pirate bay et al without a DNS change

Why's it such a punchliner whenever these guys appear, they just come in unannounced and start distributing insults to everyone in the room, fucking based
You got me there Australia, you really got me there

Attached: 20190803_104402.jpg (982x982, 485K)

some ISP use dns poisoning

>thread just for cringe desert ami/island ami new worlders

what exactly did he mean by this?