Map thread

Attached: BydfZH4.png (898x822, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pannonian_Steppe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf, i thought our 19% was already high

poolaks getting shafted as usual with no sign of resistence...as usual.

Attached: Biogeogrpahical regions of europe.png (1280x718, 309K)

it is
god i wish we had low taxes
>IVA at the start was 12%
>Before IVA there wasnt even a sales tax, and there was a 5% business tax instead
fucking socialdemocrat interventionism shithole

Attached: Terrorist Attacks in Europe in last 46 years.png (1006x567, 335K)

Why are brits and frenchies allowed to have colonies but Spain isnt? Its not fair...
>pic
IRA and ETA together make up like 90% of all terrorist attacks in Western Europe

Attached: EU_OCT_and_OMR_map_en.png (2206x1358, 1003K)

Lol we also have iva

i think its just teh spanish translation of VAT
>Impuesto sobre el Valor Añadido

reminder that the majority of these are not by muslims

oh nonono

Attached: maxresdefault(1).jpg (1280x720, 132K)

I ordered some vidya related shit from Japan, then I had to pay a €15 fee because the product's value was over... €23 or something? Then I had to pay VAT on the thing's value AND the shipping cost included too. The fees ended up exceeding the thing's actual value.

sure feels good living in a socialdemocrat welfare state

Attached: PBb5kof.jpg (400x386, 37K)

remember when PiS spend the whole campain for parliment talking about VAT being to high and then they raised it again in their first few months of ruling and no one gave a shit? after all those years of occupations and partitions, Polish people have cuck mentality deeply ingrained in the DNA

You're right. I like posting this map because the shithole where I live, Northern Ireland, shows up on it. It's the only thing I can take pride in about living here lmao

Attached: Omagh_imminent.jpg (323x307, 24K)

yeah it's so good, a while ago I had to pay €70 in taxes for a couple of motherfucking nendoroids
on the same day I saw people dumpster diving in my area

Kala na patheis weeb

You have different VAT rates for food and meds tho, offsetting it a bit.

yes, here in spain if i wanted to work by myself i would have to pay 3000€ a month from the self-employed tax, wich means i would be losing like 2700€ a month, or less, considering they also take like 40-70% of your profits off you

Attached: 1548201926562.jpg (1024x768, 111K)

Attached: Types-of-climate-Slika-8-Vrste-podnebja.png (1295x866, 1.11M)

gonna have to agree with USA on this one
imagine paying someone for the time they aren't working
if you dont save for emergencies such as getting sick, you deserve to starve for being a retard desu

Imagine living in a country that has only one biome.
lmao biomelets

all the world is gomunist

I remember when they raised it from 16% to 19% and everyone freaked out

Attached: 23oö2.png (467x327, 16K)

Just move to the Canary Islands bro

>r/int
>up to date
19% services and goods in general.
3% medical stuff.
5% locally produced food and tourism related things.
9% imported food, water, sewage, electricity.

τώρα που αποφάσισα να το γυρίσω στα παλιά μου kόλπα kαι δε βλέπουν cent είναι kαλύτερα λοιπόν

it's 6.5% in the canaries

Attached: judging.jpg (540x540, 64K)

yeah i also remember when they raised the tabaco tax to finance the "war against terror"
till today didnt took that back

everything is expensive in the canary islands except for tobacco and alcohol. Shipping costs a lot and many companies just dont ship things there.
based muyayo

Paid sick leave right is not free.
Its basically an insurance paid every month by every salaried employee.
This is why here freelancers have very limited paid sick leave rights.

So you basically give money for an insurance that saves that money for you, instead of saving that money yourself
Sounds dumb and unnecessary

What I'm really interested in is the handful of countries which have literally no sick leave at all, especially SK because it's first world. How anyone know how it works over there?

>Shipping costs a lot and many companies just dont ship things there.
It's disheartening being unable to buy pretty much anything from Amazon or other websites because "hurr durr we don't ship to the canary islands". It also explains why we have 7 or 8 massive shopping malls in a city of just half a million. Retail still thrives.

Attached: literally 99 per cent of amazon.png (311x168, 9K)

But they recently announced they will abolish income taxes for people under 26, that is pretty based right?

Attached: Submacroregions-Slika-11-Submakroregije.png (1295x867, 1.14M)

People are dumb and can't be responsible with their money so the government has to be responsible for them.

this

You have to understand that most people are stupid. Give them more money and they will spend all of it without saving an euro.
So when they are sick they will end up homeless and create social problems.

So the best and the most pragmatic solution is a mandatory insurance.

looks like an indian

>Shipping costs a lot and many companies just dont ship things there.
Same here.
>Look for something on Amazon
>Price is 5-50€
>Shipping : doesn't ship to Israel/25-60€

this

europoors be like
>why these muslims so violent? *bombs their neighbour for being protestant or speaking Spanish*

Attached: Finlandmapwiki.png (979x800, 98K)

Same as we call VAT (Value Added Taxe) alv (arvonlisävero).

How is living there otherwise? I visited Lanzarote during millennium and I liked the island.

lol, excactly this

I have 5 spread over my borders. What do I win?

This is the reason I’m a social democrat. I don’t have time for capitalist utopists who think ”oh, just stop taxing them and everyone will take care of themselves and work hard.” No, they won’t. People are weak, dumb and lazy – they can’t be trusted with shit.

shut the fuck up

Attached: 1564132473032.jpg (584x530, 58K)

Actually never mind I just remembered overseas territories heh that was a close one lads

Attached: 1564070326939.jpg (1000x1000, 70K)

I guess it depends on where you live exactly. I live in the capital city of Gran Canaria and I would say it's just like any other spanish city. Most tourists flood the other side of the island and leave the capital alone so that's not a problem. The salaries are lower of course, but the cost of living is also lower, the weather is perfect during the whole year, the people is friendly, the infrastructure and public transportation are in general good (at least in the city and coasts) etc. I would say the "worst" problem is that you always have to take a plane to go anywhere, but at least residents of the islands get a 75% discount when flying to anywhere else in Spain. Personally I'm very happy here and hope I'm not forced to move in the future.

Attached: Las Palmas.jpg (957x640, 204K)

Sounds pretty comfy desu.

I wish I could experience that level of comfiness

>the weather is perfect during the whole year
except when we get calima and you can barely breathe outside and everything gets full of shit

SHUT THE FUCK UP KRAUT.

well, yeah

Attached: 2-16_3885573_20180816084122.jpg (768x432, 27K)

literal hell. haven't had one of those lately tho thankfully

I don't believe the "it's the blacks" argument about the South. Every white southerner I have ever encountered is dumb as fucking rocks

They forgot Clipperton.

Attached: domtom.jpg (960x720, 80K)

That will happen for the taxes of everybody else.
The ruling party is destroying Poland. Fuck I hate them so much.

>calima
What's that? Dust blowing from Sahara?

Yeah. It's actually pretty common and you see it as a very faint yellowish band on the sky, near the horizon, and it's barely a problem, but sometimes it gets pretty bad.

Attached: calima-canarias-nasa-tenerife-estudio.jpg (1200x700, 130K)

Are there any cultural differences between the islands?

VAT is actually a fair tax as compared to income tax for example. It is easier to justify to tax consumption than work, because the latter discourages from taking any effort to find a better job. Also VAT is harder to evade.

Not a lot aside from some slight obvious details like the accent and some words. There is a stupid rivalry which has lasted for centuries between the two major islands tho (Gran Canaria and Tenerife) and for this reason we have two capitals and all the government facilities are basically duplicated, one for each island.

Apparently they both survived the explosion?

>tf small count
>tf within walking distance of 3 biomes without crossing the border

Attached: 1537471189699.jpg (500x500, 42K)

give people basic economic knowledge and the idea of savings and responsability in public school
problem (mostly) solved

Gimme a QR on this so-called pannonia

do arab countries block trade routes with israel by land? it shouldnt be so expensive to ship it in boats through the mediterranean...

pretty based but gib back the rock

Attached: smug.jpg (1024x1024, 54K)

Niggers in the south are practically third-world Africans.

No it isn't solved at least 6 out of 10 people under 30 are lazy and would rather not think than think and would rather have an extra cup at Starbucks than have savings.

Attached: b2c7rbmjn6e31.png (1280x1258, 410K)

>do arab countries block trade routes with israel by land
I don't know but probably.
>it shouldnt be so expensive to ship it in boats through the mediterran
It usually is, buying on Chinese sites costs 3-7$ shipping while European Amazon is multiple times that much for no obvious reason and that's if they even ship the product at least a third doesn't ship to Israel.

>scorching hot tropical island
>"perfect weather
do you really hate rain that much? i wouldnt be able to live there

how have you not been annexed yet you fucking manlet

Attached: capital-percentage-europe.jpg (1600x1600, 562K)

JUST

Attached: 1563085080562.webm (720x408, 1006K)

basismenos

Who /atlanticmasterrace/ here?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pannonian_Steppe

instead they imported terror to our country lol
clever bastards

Imagine being this dumb

What is life there like? Is there industry or other work?

Attached: 1561968764138.png (469x362, 151K)

Slovenija in Grčija sta kul, vse ostalo je rak, tako kot v resnici

ugh.... what could have bean....

Attached: Ukrainian Empire.png (617x456, 14K)

>scorching hot tropical island

the fuck are you talking about? While all of europe was melting we at the city were enjoying some nice 22ºC, and during this whole year the temperature hasn't gone above 30ºC not even once.

Attached: Perfect weather.png (1471x243, 56K)

>Portugal that low
I thought most people in Portugal lived in Lisbon or Porto

That's what (((they))) want you to think

Surely feels good to be an ATLANTIC BVLL

Attached: atlantis.jpg (1920x816, 311K)

there is some industry but not a lot, most of it is just for local consumption. Probably the most relevant industry here is related to the seaport and its shipyards. There is plenty of ship maintenance going on there and they also are going to build a dock to maintain cruise ships.

Of course then you have tourism, which makes up like 60% of our GDP.

Attached: astican.jpg (3092x2012, 1.99M)

both forms of taxation are fair, it's the percentage and the proportion of tax money spent on shit we need in regards to tax money wasted on bullshit noone asked for that's unfair

There would be work for automation engineer?

I don't know a lot about engineering so I can't tell, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Cute

it's just grassland/farmland, really boring

>tfw you're apparently a smart region, but your region literally does nothing for the US while the east and west coast dominate everything