SELL SELL SELL

old.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/9cf4j3/silkroad_wallet_with_1_bn_in_bitcoin_on_the_move/

Attached: 1533412320459.gif (413x233, 2.62M)

>silkroad
mtgox bankruptcy coins

hes obviously buying our shitcoins on binance

Yeah, crazy stuff. Could crash the price to 1.5k.

The feds are obviously collecting it.

Collecting it by sending it to Binance and Finex?

Wew, this is really bad, shit will hit the fan this time, for real

Load the silkroad fud

Attached: 1535909491243.jpg (657x527, 40K)

holy shit what the fuck im literallly exiting all crypto markets right now

>2 days ago

Whale aint Selling - He is buying.

the whale just started alt season

This is all FUD first of all and second of all this happened over 2 days ago. It's old news now.

>Let's just risk moving billions in USD of BTC just to buy alts while they are crashing and burning instead of cashing out them all and never work again in like 500 years.

Sure user, I'm pretty he is buying alts, your alts to be exact.

I don't think it'll have any meaningful price impact long term, i am curious to know what this means with regard to the silk road?

Was Ross working with someone else? Did he hand over the wallets private key to family?

Why can't life be easy

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 26K)

You sound stupid and basic

Whats the point of transferring the BTC to Binance where it cant be cashed out to FIAT? Unless they are going to convert to a privacy coin like Monero or something in order to cash out.

>-95% shitcoin bagholder spotted
LOL KYS BAKA

He already dumped it retards, the 6800 dump was him.

Theres not even 1 billion bitcoins in existence. Whoever wrote that fucked up the most basic concept of Bitcoin so anything else they say is a ramblings of a retard.

1 billion worth of bitcoin
anyways the monthly volume for bitcoin is over 120B so it won't crash the market anyways

>your alts to be exact

i kekd

Attached: aneurism.jpg (420x420, 235K)

is the whale actually buying HOT on binance with these BTC?

> HOT pumps 30% randomly on Binance

What kind of retard would sell 11k worth of bitcoin at the bottom? Present yourself

Attached: 1459952442138.jpg (236x350, 11K)

Check'd

Also, HOT is up 117% over 7 days.

>have a billion dollars in Bitcoin already
>risking it on shitcoins

Pretty obvious that the person is going to place it into Monero or another privacy coin and then change it back to Bitcoin, get out of Binance with it and cash out somewhere.

Attached: R.png (354x424, 252K)

monero doesnt have the liquidity brainlet

That Ross ulbricht guy got cucked so hard hahaha, he's rotting away in prison and some other admin for silk road is about to be set for generation s

Well duh the person isn't doing it all in one shot.