Brits on Jow Forums

>Brits on Jow Forums
>"RULE BRITANNIA YOUR COUNTRY IS SHIT MUH EMPIRE MUH FINANCE FUCK YUROPOORS FUCK YANKS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FUCK THE FRENCH"

>Brits on /brit/
>"Oi lads I just had a cheeky lil' wank, post more slags! Just 'ad me a lil' chippy. Me and me mate from Norf went to France last weekend, 'ad a bang-up time"

Why do the worst posters have the best general?

Attached: 1422566968290[1].png (227x200, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wto.org/english/thewto_e/whatis_e/tif_e/fact2_e.htm
bbc.com/news/business-47551266
youtube.com/watch?v=F5Sb9AoirSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just some banter, be nice, their currency will be equivalent to the Zimbabwean dollar soon

what kind of brits are in /brit/? l'm genuinely curious

Do not come and shit up /brit/ you bastards.

/brit/ is the worst general because there are usually a few in the catalogue at once

Hard to shit up a shithole

>"RULE BRITANNIA YOUR COUNTRY IS SHIT MUH EMPIRE MUH FINANCE FUCK YUROPOORS FUCK YANKS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FUCK THE FRENCH"
said no one ever

subhuman scum

nothing for you

No it won't, you have your own currency too and it's fine as does Malaysia and Australia, and Canada. Stop swallowing horseshit (((EU))) propaganda every nation needs and deserves its own borders and currency and complete control over itself and all its relations and matters or it's not a nation but an autonomous province, the UK needs to succeed and prosper as this will cause the EU to die and all to leave the eu will try to kill them to ensure there survival and prove and threaten it's members that they depend on it to survive go go Britain kill the EU Germany's fourth Merkel Reich where the krauts yet again attempt to destroy Europe and make its peoples non existent if you don't destroy them again!

Attached: 1564522015056.jpg (720x540, 82K)

/brit/
non /brit/

mum just walked in on me wanking off the dog lads

/brit/ is genuinely the worst general on this site, I would advise all tourists to steer clear

boggles the mind how you cunts sit there scratching your heads at why we have the most successful general think about it we are from britain

I'd rather have my life savings in £ than euros

/brit/ is cancer but in a good way, unlike /nederdraad/ for example, which is just bad.

You know you stand to lose the most from a no-backstop Brexit, right?

wouldnt put fingers on a euro fuck that imagine all the horrid sweaty foreign mitts that have been all over it in some greeks arse pocket

The UK is over as a single entity, but the fUK won't be going aywhere, nor will the pound. It'll all just be a lot less relevant than it would be as part of the world's largest trading bloc.

>/brit/
>lighthearted banter

>/nederdraad/
>kanker

>/fr/
>weebs, weebs everywhere

>/asean/
>weebs, but they're also femdomfags

>/hilo latino/
>full of dolphins for some reason

Attached: 429[1].png (918x669, 258K)

Trust me, you wouldn't.

Prob a seething Protestant

Attached: 2324234.jpg (272x209, 20K)

based and redpilled

I thought /fr/ was full of nazis.

we love having a laugh in /brit/ but its very competitive, very masculine. all hooting and howling and scowling. you need a thick skin and quick wits to survive in the jungle, and there's no camera crew to keep you company. its deep and dark and scary, unless you know the trees, like i do

Yeah our traitorous government is undoing the good Friday agreement, separating families, building a huge wall on northern Ireland and cutting off all trade travel and cultural influence from the only country we are like because continental freaks are butthurt especially German and French subhumans. Disgusting.

I really would. The pound will exist throughout my entire lifetime without a doubt. The UK will be a strong economy throughout my entire lifetime. The euro might exist, it might thrive. It might be a disaster. If I had to put my lifesavings on either it would be the £ every day of the week.

kek

Anime and Hitler go hand in hand lad

what a brilliant idea i think you should do that

Attached: 1483189906729.jpg (557x489, 59K)

snickering

got a big hard on

wtf i love asean now

Never thought of Ireland post-Brexit. Can imagine they feel like they walked into a club with the lads, hung out with their mate, and he's fucked off home leaving poor Ireland surrounded by strangers.
I'm sure the French and Germans will listen to you and do what's best for you though, lad.

Jesus, even jobless from some shithole on North of fucking Britain can visit fucking France on weekend. This world really annoys me.

the absolute STATE

>>Brits on Jow Forums
>>"RULE BRITANNIA YOUR COUNTRY IS SHIT MUH EMPIRE MUH FINANCE FUCK YUROPOORS FUCK YANKS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FUCK THE FRENCH"
who are you quoting

Past performance is not indicative of future results. Might have been tempted to agree with you had UK maintained the gold standard. As a simple trust based currency? Always go with the big battallions.

Where do you get your news from? Brexit without a deal automatically means a hard border because not having a hard border sans deal would violate WTO rules. What makes you think in even the slightest that Ireland is responsible for this? If Boris gets his way, the only way Ireland could avoid a hard border is by leaving the EU and rejoining the UK.

I take it you are some Brit working on a fruit farm in Australia making 3 median Bri'ish wages

I am not cute.

And yet Ireland is the member state with the highest level of public support for the union. Weird, huh?

He doesn't understand banter or irony, go easy on him.

Germany already sees Ireland as lebensraum, and the Irish can't even rely on their PM to be anything but an EU puppet since he's a paki bender.

>the only way Ireland could avoid a hard border is by leaving the EU and rejoining the UK.
just like old times

Attached: 1561662218517.jpg (620x620, 39K)

Pretty much this. I don't think that many people actually give a fuck though. Everyone's past bored with the North.

>because not having a hard border sans deal would violate WTO rules
There isn't a single 'rule' in the world which states you are forced to erect borders between nations without having a deal.

Plenty of space and I like a good wiesswurst.

Oh dear.

redpill me on Boris johnson

There's a reason the pound is still valued over the euro even when Britain is at it's lowest point since 1940.

>generals

Attached: 1560427323487.jpg (680x940, 63K)

Can't wait to take the ferry to rainy Belfast to load up the ol' van with cheap french wine and spanish chorizo.

Attached: 1544448275118.jpg (958x960, 100K)

shut up cuck

and still declining. It's yesterdays man, like everything else about the United Kingdom.

Up to yourself lad, but I know what direction my cash has been going in over the past couple of years and I know I'm a happy camper.

>Might have been tempted to agree with you had UK maintained the gold standard.
THIS

No, curly lip.

Put it in gold

All EU-UK trade going through NI ought to boost their economy through the roof, I really don't know what they're complaining about.

The Irish tiger is a castle build on sand, lad. You think those megacorps won't up sticks and relocate the second you try tax them or charge them corporation rates, or another euro country offers them a better deal?
It's basically serfdom.

There is, dingus. It's called the Most Favored Nation rule (MFN).
wto.org/english/thewto_e/whatis_e/tif_e/fact2_e.htm

What it effectively stipulates is that if you have certain rules, requirements and tarriffs when trading with a certain country you don't have a trade deal with, you must apply all these rules equally to all countries.

The only way for the UK and Ireland to not have a hard border post-Brexit is to either have a deal, or for both parties (meaning UK and the entirety of the EU) to abolish all requirements for importing into their countries, turning their countries into dumping grounds for foreign imports without any chance of exporting to foreign markets themselves (because there's nothing left to be gained from signing a trade deal from the perspective of these foreign countries).

The EU will never commit trade suicide on this level, though there are some voices in the UK considering it.
bbc.com/news/business-47551266
However, even this plan does not include free movement of people from Ireland into the UK.

So yes, there IS a rule that stipulates there must be a hard border in the case of no deal Brexit.

Why would rainy Belfast have either?

Meh. Gold's too "big", at least on it's own.

The WTO has no rules on hard borders. This is about tariffs. Borders are about the movements of people and goods.

Platinum

The Irish Tiger? Fuck me, I haven't heard that since the nineties. Retro!

Diamonds.

>/ita/

Attached: 1526568639936.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

be quiet you jealous twat

Even larger. They're too valuable to be easily liquidated, especially if things turn lean. they're good for nations and corportaions to use as a safety net, for individuals? Not so much. Although they can form part of a broad based plan.

you're a traitor

>MOST IMPORTANTLY FUCK THE FRENCH
I'll be waiting then

Attached: 1563654607426.jpg (538x581, 112K)

>Borders are about the movements of people and goods.
>goods
What do you think trade is? What do you think tarriffs apply to?
>people
While I guess (to my knowledge) this isn't covered by WTO, it is part of the EU's four freedoms. It would be extremely weird for the UK to want to leave without a deal, to deliberately refuse a backstop (as Johnson is planning) but still allow free movement of the Irish into Northern Ireland. That would require a separate deal with Ireland and I'm not even sure if that's possible under EU rules.

USD, GBP, EUR, BTC

>you're a traitor
Aw FFS. LOL. Here, you'll like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=F5Sb9AoirSU

>tfw live right on the border
Is there any way I can abuse this when brexit happens?

Attached: 1557012839244.jpg (504x360, 19K)

You can do movement of people due to the pre-existing CTA. Goods are a different story.

That's no true. Brits contain themselves in their own threads. Diaspora niggers shitpost on the rest of Jow Forums

Wouldn't have thought so, summling tends to be the preseve of Slab and the bais these days. Dipping your snout is apt to be terminal.

no the dirty eurocrat libtards will build a huge river/moat between every county and no-one will be able to leave their county of birth and no-one will be allowed enter, filthy globalist scheme I'm afraid and you'll be drowned in the Ulster river.

why would i like that? looks gay as fuck, just like you lol

>Apply for dual citizenship
>Wait for Troubles Part 2: Brexit Boogaloo
>Use Northern Irish citizenship and associated EU rights to import weapons from French and German arms manufacturors
>Sell them to both sides
>Neither side will dare harm you because both see you as "our weapons guy"
>Retire in Spain after having made mad dosh

Attached: 1448134479804.png (2254x2260, 195K)

Illegally smuggle Irish people through the border when the Troubles inevitably start again

It speaks of the era you seem to think you live in you deluded twat.

I fucking hate /brit/ chavs and other such degenerate scum

>Northern Irish citizenship and associated EU rights
ummm...Sweetie...

'sheed

and i fucking hate london twats like you

It's the current year waahhhhhh
dude white people lmao

What the fuck did you just say to me

feed

That's nice. Do you have MS paint on your computer? You could draw pictures instead of typing.

>What the fuck did you just say to me

Attached: 1508804075809.png (421x289, 141K)

>london
How dare you associate me with eastenders vermin, I'm from Surrey

don't care virgin

degenerates
does anyone have the screen caps of the /brit/ meet up disaster?

jog off back to your refugee centre mboko

Neither would i if every member of /brit/ was forcibly sterilised by a government eugenic scheme to remove the bottom 20% of the population

howling at this autistic banterless mong

I would Timmy, but it's just so muggy! Can't even get the enthusiasm up to go to pub.

Maybe another day.