How can you stop something like this

how can you stop something like this

Attached: 1564834308718.webm (640x360, 2.74M)

Buy a manpad

never would've happened if he had a gun

don't read the news

By making sure you properly kill the kids and burn the bodies before the journalists arrive

kill all journalists

Source of this video ? I don't believe it.

Attached: s428982168532535188_p257_i4_w427.png (427x421, 197K)

This

WTF ARABS HAVE NORMAL AMBULANCES EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE CAVEMEN? FAKE NEWS

man this really made me think. just fuck borders and shit, this is powerful

>body moved for dramatic effect

Okay, but the child is still dead? So because they took a photo we now need to kill more children because the nigger-jew MSM libtards don't want that?

What's the argument here?

I always knew about this shit desu

This happen with every "journalism" unfortunately.

This is white helmets, organization sponsored by anglos to stage such videos and treat injured ISIS fighters.

it appears they exploit the kid
i dont know the background at all
but why they need to take pic before treatment

this is the most retarded thing about it.

everyone knows that kids die and suffer in wars. this is the case even in "legitimate" wars.
people will deny two particular cases to push a political agenda. I don't understand the reasoning either. even if these are fake, it's still happening in countless other cases.

>something like this
What? Retarded alt-right youtube videos?

I don't know about the political circumstances about the video. I just pointed out that the arguments made in it are both bullshit.

>argument 1: arab shithole has modern ambulance
>argument 2: shellshocked kid doesn't react to pain
none of these arguments prove that it's fake. they seem to be based on the author's preconceptions of how things "should" be

If I can't see actually dead kids with their heads looking like a bloody pulp in these kinds of news media, than I won't believe they're truly dead.

Make journalism illegal

>In June 2017, new photos and videos of the boy emerged from Syrian government media.[7][8] In an interview with Kinana Alloush, a presenter for Syrian government-run TV "who once took a selfie with the corpses of opposition fighters, Omran’s father said that his son had been used as a 'propaganda tool' by rebel forces, and that the family had always been pro-regime."[8] His father also criticized rebel groups in Aleppo for attempting to exploit his family as propaganda to push for regime-change.[9][10]

wait, so syrian state media says the video is real, but other pro-assad people say it's fake?

which one is it?

It is real because this isn't CGI (duh).
It is fake because nothing indicates his injury comes from a russian bomb.

This isn't rocket science.

the OP video doesn't talk about russia.

it claims that the video is fabricated.

>it claims that the video is fabricated.

No, it doesn't.

the OP video which comes from a pro-assad source, says that the ambulance is too clean and that the child doesn't react properly to his injuries. the implication is that he's a crisis actor in dirt-and-blood make-up.

then, another pro-assad source that you quoted claims that the boy was really subjected to the explosion and the injuries, BUT the family is pro-assad so it's all fine.

stop watching the news. It's literally all propaganda.
Get your news from daily happenings, we're always a day ahead and unbiased anyways.

>Caring about what m*dia say in 2019

We're doing the same thing over here
I think it's only fair.

>the implication is that he's a crisis actor in dirt-and-blood make-up

No, the implication is that the injury is benign.
And you have to consider the fact that while western medias love doing propaganda, they also don't want to breach journalistic rules.
If they say "look how children suffer in Syria" while knowing the blood is fake, they breach those rules.
If they say "look how children suffer in Syria" by picturing a child that fell from his bike, they aren't breaching them.

>the injury is benign
which makes what difference exactly?
it's obviously war-induced and not because he fell from his bike. the "moral" is that it's something a child shouldn't have to go through at all.

btw, I should make clear that I'm pro-baath, pro-assad and pro-saddam.

I just don't like the alt-right's way of arguing, and trying to trivialise the horrors of war.

How much of a dense piece of shit can you be?
>this kid is injured, shellshocked, covered in dirt but he will recover in a few days everything is fine
>there's a literal warzone out there, people dying left and right, probably many did in front of this kid but the ambulance is clean and modern so it's probably not that bad
>god damn western propaganda blowing things out of proportion

its just propaganda, people will always die in war.
When a US-French led airstrikes killed 80 something refugees, the media kept its lips sealed. Stuff like this happens all the time, but if the media keeps it out of sight, they also keep it out of mind

>STOP HUMANIZING OTHERS STOP IT STOP IT STOPITSTOPITSTOPITSTOOOOOOOOOOOOOPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Attached: 1564282276396.png (690x748, 180K)

Gracias por su servicio

>STOP IGNORING WAR PROPAGANDA!!!!! WE NEED MORE BOMBINGS AND MORE DEATHS

>how can you stop something like this
Kill fake news "journalists" serving international jewery by trying to destroy Syria with false flags and fictional victims.