Be American

>Be American
>Walk outside, there's a stray dog nearby
>Get shot
twitter.com/FOX4/status/1157409690818494465?s=09
Do Americans REALLY?

Attached: american_firefighters.png (828x827, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox4news.com/news/arlington-fire-captains-daughter-fatally-shot-by-officer-aiming-at-loose-dog
youtube.com/watch?v=DmsB5bcygB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't worry, they'll suspend him with pay while they investigate. He'll be back to work by Monday morning.

never would've happened if he had a gun

kek

Attached: roulette.jpg (1200x1200, 162K)

lmao

Attached: Free college.jpg (350x396, 36K)

hmmm is seems that they really do

it's gonna get awkward at the next union meeting

fox4news.com/news/arlington-fire-captains-daughter-fatally-shot-by-officer-aiming-at-loose-dog

Attached: Margarita Brooks Arlington OIS_1564780876636.png_7568969_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Are all American authorities absolute cunts for some reason?

Attached: 4A66BF7F-4B33-4E83-8B12-15CAB4F292F9.jpg (1920x1080, 440K)

Yes

Fucking lmao

>house not yet engulfed in flames
>leave the animals inside
why are americans like this

All americans are fucked inside their heads. They're psychopaths

Oh no no no

Attached: file.png (598x338, 48K)

>Thank you for your service
Hahahhaha

You have no idea how bad it really is

>shoots a woman dead and then casually tells her to get a hand on her dog
What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

I'm starting to think this is true

I mean this without an ounce of hyperbole when I tell you that each and every individual American citizen is fucking insane. From their conversion of religion into consumerism to their conversion of consumerism into religion, their cult-like worship of "freedom" which often is an an antithesis to freedom, every single one of them that experiences an ounce of power develops a god complex in seconds and they all have an ounce of power within arms reach in the form of a gun, everything about them screams mentally unwell.

Frankly, I blame the abundant levels of non-white admixture in their genes.

>dog comes
>WTF how dare
>starts shooting
Why do cops do that?

Now that is ebin

OOOOH SAAAAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEE

Attached: Nylon-American-Flag-closeup.jpg (1500x1000, 211K)

When for centuries you have a government that actually wants legit retarded people don't be surprised you get some...

Most of Muricans posts on military vids are dead giveaway.

>>Nuke em!!

Attached: images.png (231x218, 6K)

I pet a dog the other day while he was resting in the sun but I must've spooked him because he jumped up and started barking at me, but I just stood there and he calmed down and came over and let me pet him once he realised I wasn't trying to kill him. If I did this in America, I would be dead, the dog would be dead and some random little girl across the street would probably be dead too.

After 5 weeks in this country I can 100% confirm this.

They would have put out the fire for 1000 bucks maybe. There must be a law against doing this, otherwise they would have.

The cop had to act fast just in case the dog pulled a gun.

Also, if the dog had a gun this wouldn't have happened.

it's part of our hurritage

youtube.com/watch?v=DmsB5bcygB4

>That pic
Based. We truly are the heirs of Rome. Get fucked you filthy barbarians.

Attached: 1560123565021.png (758x746, 245K)

That's sad, aren't they obligated to help? I mean even if the family didn't pay the fee, what if the fire burned down another house or forest close by?

>We wasn't on their list
So people who actually paid the fee would need to wait for the operator to look up callers' names in their database before sending firefighters to rescue them from burning buildings

You can replace the anarcho capitalist symbol with a merchant's and you'll have Americans and north Europeans giving you dozens of (you)s in no time
This is America

It would take literally seconds to check. What is the alternative? Give every dead beat free service?

Saved, thank you for your service