How does your cunts meatballs look like compared to ours?

How does your cunts meatballs look like compared to ours?

Attached: norwegian meatballs.jpg (1080x1080, 178K)

They gotta be BIG.

Attached: img_8697.jpg (1000x750, 204K)

either stuffed into bell peppers or rolled into a leaf of fermented cabbage, which is sarma.

Attached: ab4ef0322e1456a6028097f0eee6d794.jpg (750x423, 49K)

Momma cooks them on a tomato and chipotle sauce.

Attached: ElAlbondigas.jpg (480x360, 25K)

do you have anything that is not a rip-off of sweden or denmark

We don't have meat balls here, but I like some good big Belgian meatballs from time to time.

Attached: Boulet-a-la-liegeoise.jpg (750x1000, 548K)

nordic meat balls taste like ass. come to eesti if you want to have some real balls in your mouth

Where can I taste some tasty eesti balls?

in eesti you dummy :DD

Attached: images - 2019-08-03T211806.520.jpg (764x401, 47K)

Danish frikadeller and Swedish meatballs taste different (ours are better tasting and bigger).

deepfried

Attached: fasirt.jpg (751x532, 41K)

Do you eat this in your cunt?

Attached: 734624578.jpg (954x497, 123K)

my personal favorites are the ones that are filled with creme fraiche and the ones that are filled with paprika, tomato and onion sauce. the mushroom ones are great too, but they are on sale only seasonally.

>creme fraiche
and garden herbs.

we also do that.
only flour, no breading.

Attached: eec7dce51a3c188ac58145da016101d0_view_l.jpg (640x853, 181K)

Looks good. Can you buy that in regular restaurants in Croatia?

Looks tasty

Would be interested to try that

hmmm...

i sometimes deep fry meatballs. but i mix some egg whites and beer into the flour and always cover them in breadcrumbs. very good hangover food. especially if you take the extra time and wrap some smoked bacon around the balls

Yea after 1 week of eating tuna cans I seethe seeing this thread.

b.but why 1 week of tuna cans?

We do it the Croatian way but sometimes also make a sauce for them after frying. Much better than cooking the raw meatball in tomato sauce imo.

Attached: chiftele-marinate-reteta-pas-cu-pas-chiftelute-marinate-in-sos-de-rosii-cum-se-fac[1].jpg (740x884, 136K)

Looks a bit weird to me KEK but I'm sure it's great.

Because I eat 4 days for 7 pounds

it's what poor people do. prolly getting ready for post-brexit nutritional style

It's more of a home made sort of deal. Doubt many restaurants serve comfort foods, although you can probably find sarma more inland.
It's not hard to make.

How poor can you be that you can't whip up some homemade mayo and buy a can of corn to make a salad?

Meatballs in tomato sauce are weird, but I'm sure it tastes good. Thanks

everything we cook is tomato and onion based for the most part. It's just ragu like italians do.

Ah, too bad. What's some of the best traditional Croatian food you can buy in restaurants?

Attached: 2100415559_e14bf919fc[1].jpg (347x286, 36K)

That's fucking awful

You can find the stuffed bell-peppers and sarmale in most traditional restaurants over here.

idk, i don't do that shit. it's repulsive

Nice, thank you.

Its good for UK. I eat all lunch and dinner for 4 days and it costs 7 pounds.

It's good brain food though.

But seeing this thread Im gonna take a break and eat normal food this weekend before I die from seething.

I thought it meant britanon was eating tuna all the time, though. For an entire week.

Found a better pic of the marinated fried meatballs. Bay leaf is mandatory. It tastes nothing like bolognese which is great. I hate meat cooked in just tomato sauce.

Attached: chiftelute-marinate[1].jpg (454x342, 26K)

Yea thats what I meant. Its been 8 days now I only ate tuna and bread.

You are doing it because you have little money? I was quite poor when I was a student. Now I have quite enough. Though, it's hard to really appreciate how lucky I am. There is always something to complain about (in my head).

It's great food for the body and brain though.

Right now I try to save up money because ill be comfy (without wagecucking) for at least 2 months. I try to have enough money then to eat whatever I want so I suffer now.

Hope so

not daily, you can get mercury poisoning

o.o

Yea i think ill go eat some meatballs now instead of tuna lol

Or just switch to canned mackerel in tomato sauce KEK
If you mix that with eggs you will literally have absolutely all the nutrients the body will ever need and your brain will become smarter too (less brainfog etc.)

Attached: norway1.jpg (1000x581, 172K)

I'm glad I live in a 'fish country' really. I know everything I buy is 'fresh'. It would be extremely hard for me to buy fish in a foreign country (could be several days old I guess).

For now it will be meatballs thanks to this thread.

Is there not better ways to save money with than eating tons of tuna?

Exactly the same, but not as drowned in gravy as in your pic. That meal looks like something that you can find here.

who here liver meat balls?

Attached: Leberknödel_SunnySideCircus-e1428856373785.jpg (700x369, 59K)

Usually made in a tomato sauce, made very simply I guess. Still like them

Attached: cufte-u-sosu.jpg (800x568, 57K)

>and beer

Attached: 1564121221510.gif (320x240, 838K)

no way, you guys have boulets à la liégeoise in switzerland? most people in belgium don't even know what they are

In Swedish Spain we have really big ones. Quite similar to what you posted though.

Like this

It's only because I travel to Belgium for work sometimes. So I had the opportunity to taste the 'boulets sauce lapin' and became a lover of these big Belgian balls.

that makes more sense
>boulets sauce lapin
i see you're a true connoisseur, where did you try them?

ITT: half the posts are frikadeller and not meatballs

They usually have bite size pieces of potatoes and carrots. Sometimes people like putting rice at the bottom. Or maybe that's just my household. Pretty good

gledes til torsdag

Do you ever stop and think about the tuna cans as being like the catfood cans the aliens in district 9 slurp down? Thats how I felt when I was poor and eating lots of canned tuna.

This is one of the most common foods in student restaurants here, along with schnitzel and fries.