Redpill me on these two

Redpill me on these two.
Good?
Bad?

Attached: WashingtonOregon.png (300x373, 50K)

Cities full of soy, drug addicted bums and trash. Beautiful nature and nice weather, but the countryside is full of retarded gunfags, fanatic christcucks and serial killers.

>good
>live in washington for no income taxes
>travel to oregon for no sales tax
>bad
>not enough sexy brown women

Attached: 1553186041131.webm (480x852, 954K)

>rich state
bad and souless
>poor state
good and soulful

all i know is those states will be btfo when the big earthquake hits

could be based but there's too much soy and poo outta loo

Attached: cascadia.jpg (425x283, 18K)

cities are heavily cucked
rural and smaller towns aren't bad
state gov'ts keep trying to destroy gun laws among other things

Bad, stay out.

This sums it up well though.

It's shit. Oregon is boring and nothing to do there, also no jerbs.

Washington is full of liberals, Asians (the SEA monkey variety mostly) and mexicans. Stay out, Slav. Go to the UK.

I'll be moving to one of these two states eventually

Bad. Stay away.

they're like california in that their existence pisses off conservatives but with far fewer down sides.

Fuck off and stay out.

Which one of these two has those huge trees ? I think they're california too

Make me

Attached: Takayuki_Yagami_-_Judgement.jpg (969x969, 157K)

people bad
weather bad
nature good

The famous one are in CA, but the entire west coast has a lot of trees.

They both have them, all the north pacific rainforest region stretching from northern California to southern British Columbia has them.

>weather bad
Are you kidding? Cool and overcast is the best climate
Rain is ok, not great not terrible

the same as norcal

Yes, the nature looks nice and reminds me of Scandinavia so I though they might be majority white but I was also aware about them being liberal and close to California.

the worst weather is exactly that. when it rains, let it flood the streets. when it snows, let it cover your door. when the sun shines, let there be forest fires.
i'm tired of this "partly cloudy with temperatures from 15-18c with a chance of light rain" weather that we have over here.

Is this bait?

Fantastic world class outdoors

The gigantic redwoods are only in California. Oregon doesn’t have any, neither does Washington. But these two do have Douglas Firs which are pretty big.

Gas is 3.55 a gallon in here

Attached: Yousuke Koiwai Driving.jpg (939x958, 476K)

no you don't understand how boring oceanic climate is

whye are there no big cities on the coast of either like in the east coast?
>inb4 seattle
seatlle is on the puget sound

Extremely liberal but otherwise pretty good. No tax in Oregon, the weather is nice(I personally love overcast rainy days) and the scenery is as good as it gets on this earth.
My wife and I are planning on moving to Oregon next year after I graduate

Good, Oregon: people put the gas in your car for you. Plus no sales tax.

That isn't good, it's annoying as hell
t. Washington

i bet you're one of those fags that like >muh med climate
kys
they are both majority white, i think portland and seattle are the biggest us cities that are still white majority
washington has become more and more diverse lately, though and it's also one of the fastest growing states iirc

Don't want to ruin the aesthetic, plus there's a huge fault line off the coast that'll take out everything you build near the shore when it shifts

Good, Washington: it’s close to Canada, North Cascades, Olympic Peninsula, Mt Rainier, Mt Adams, Mt St Helens.

YEP, LIVING IN GOOD OL RAINY WASHINGTON STATE SURE FEELS NICE

Attached: 20190801_132624.jpg (4032x2268, 2.58M)

No income tax in Washington, it's unconstitutional.

People in the PNW are far more liberal than Californians are, if that is specifically what you're worried about. It is very white here, but unfortunately a lot of the whites are dumb whit trash meth addicts so any positive benefits are immediately negated.

i prefer continental climate dumb spic

Attached: zt786ecwvas11.jpg (640x480, 41K)

but california has some like san franciso and san diego, but once you go north of san francisco there's almost nothing. i think it's pretty weird desu

Lived in Portland Oregon for 6 years. This is what life is like
>homeless on every corner asking people for money
>student led protests over matters so minor, like not some CEO/politician not using Xir and Xe
>constant grey and drizzle throughout the winter
>locals so unfriendly and weird it’s a wonder how they even manage to make friends. It’s like Finland but everyone is a tranny
>you will be ostracized because you are not from there
>very racist
Just go to BC Columbia. Don’t waste your time there.

Californians are retarded, everyone knows this already

eastern washington and oregon look awful
are they basically a desert?
fine. congrats on not being a basic scandi

>>constant grey and drizzle throughout the winter
>>locals so unfriendly and weird it’s a wonder how they even manage to make friends. It’s like Finland but everyone is a tranny
>>you will be ostracized because you are not from there
>>very racist
These are reasons I love living up here.

Nice try but I'm still moving there.

No, they're grasslands full of wheat fields

eastern washington is pretty dry in a lot of places, we dont get nearly as much rain on this side of the cascades.

Attached: columbia river.jpg (900x279, 216K)

yugeee tree

Attached: 1PatDrivingVenzaThroughChandelierTreeLeggate.jpg (500x351, 270K)

Just look at the area on google maps, there's no large flat coastal areas, it's impossible to build a big city there. Also nothing really attractive in the area for a big city to develop there

Just realised that Oregon borders Nevada, wtf happens in that area ? Does anyone live there ?

As an Oregonian I think I'd rather be in Astoria than Portland. Coast is quite comfy and away from most of the freaks of the city.

Probably desert as Nevada is literally just a big empty desert

Stop, you're making me want to live there even more

There's Aberdeen and Hoquiam but they're not all that great

I've looked at the area for a few minutes on google maps and there's a few place names that appear about every 50km but when i zoom on them there's literally nothing there, just random fields, sometimes a house

most of nevada is owned by the government. i think they test nukes there

Attached: Map_of_all_U.S._Federal_Land.jpg (1920x1475, 707K)

Idk about nukes in Nevada but during ww2 nukes were tested in New Mexico. Honestly it looks like most of that federal land is indian reservations and protected areas like national parks.
Also random empty places where no one wants to live

Has any user from the OP ever seen a Bigfoot?

the area around tillamook looks rather flat
probably used to be towns and now they're abandoned

There used to be lots of small mining towns, trade outposts in those place. Like said, they probably were abandonned and rotted out of sight but stayed on maps.

Conservatives don't give a single fuck about Washington or Oregon. Portland is the shithole everyone hates