ChainLINK September 3

>>SUMMARY OF RECENT NOTABLE LINK THREADSt.me/chainlinkofficial
Unofficial subreddit if you prefer plebbit
>r/LINKTrader/
Pivotal Tracker (Allows you to see what the development team is working on this week and in the near future)
>pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2129823
Previous thread:
>warosu.org/biz/thread/S10887825

Official Partners:
> @swiftcommunity
> @AccordHQ (Hyperledger, IBM connection?)
> @OpenLawOfficial (Consensys)
> @initc3org (Town Crier and Ari Juels)
> @zeppelin_os @factom @MarketProtocol @requestnetwork
> @officialgamedex @origami_network @ClinTexCTi @CEEK

Competitors:
>pastebin.com/w6E9g69K
Pasta and shit:
>pastebin.com/2cbTbWBs
Compilation of previous notable LINK threads:
>pastebin.com/5m5MGDDL

Recently:
>New crypto with the same ticker (LINK) by LINE, a messenger app famous in Japan. Not related to our own LINK
>If you don't enjoy the shitposting, hold Shift then click the threads (while in catalog, the way you should browse Jow Forums)
>Tezos and ChainLINK? (Through Accord) warosu.org/biz/thread/10910079
>Astorya VC speculation + ETH Core dev fanboying warosu.org/biz/thread/10916998
>PwC Legal & Accord, LINK connection? Tezos + Ducatur info included warosu.org/biz/thread/10905412

Posting every now and then instead of every single day unless warranted

Attached: 1507259699666.png (502x501, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/chainlink/running-a-chainlink-node-for-the-first-time-4988518c95d2
artificiallawyer.com/2018/09/03/chainlink-solving-the-smart-contract-fiat-money-problem/
warosu.org/biz/thread/10910079
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Smart Contracts are a type of digital agreement that automatically executes whenever certain pre-determined conditions are met, this allows to make cheaper, more secure and reliable digital agreements without needing to trust a third party
The problem is that Smart Contracts cannot communicate with off-chain data (interest rates, FIAT values, the time, et cetera)
This makes something as revolutionary as Smart Contracts limited to exchanging ERC-20 tokens mostly, and certain Dapps like cryptokitties (on-chain data; example: X amount of ETH = Y amount of ERC-20 tokens/kitties)
To make more appealing Smart Contracts you need something called an "oracle" that is basically a middle man that connects off-chain data to the smart contract, this person has a certain power since they can change the data to their favor (we're back to trusting a middle man, which is not the point)
ChainLink aims to become the leader Oracle service by creating a trust-less, decentralized oracle network, where you don't need to trust an oracle but rather the protocol of the network (think about it like Uber, you don't trust the driver, the driver dosen't trust you, but you both win by using the app, that is trust-less in nature)

This would allow financial institutions to save BILLIONS (Sources: Capgemini and WEF) and that would be just the first implementation of the network

They're working with Accord and OpenLaw so it works with the current legal framework and they've worked with SWIFT so they're compatible with legacy systems (ISO 20022)

>I recommend you read the whitepaper and the god protocol by Nick Szabo if you're interested in what I've said

Attached: 1505237374393.png (1321x716, 70K)

This is blyatiful, thank you user.
This is an awesome base for an /clg/

Attached: 1523365232197.png (769x875, 41K)

NEW MEDIUM ARTICLE:
medium.com/chainlink/running-a-chainlink-node-for-the-first-time-4988518c95d2
NEW ARTIFICIALLAWYER ARTICLE:
artificiallawyer.com/2018/09/03/chainlink-solving-the-smart-contract-fiat-money-problem/

WE'RE ALL GOING TO MAKE IT BOYS

>Tezos and ChainLINK? (Through Accord) warosu.org/biz/thread/10910079
Would ya look at that, I made that thread

NO LINKERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Thanks user for these threads, much appreciated

Attached: F4CC9608-5EFF-4D2D-870B-08BC00411B2D.gif (404x404, 72K)

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

You're welcome frens. I just wanted to have an easy way to check previous (relevant) discussions, and I figured might as well share it

Cool

Why do you only list Jow ForumsLinkTrader and not Jow ForumsChainlink?

Anyone have good recco's for a cheap dedicated computer that can run a node without issues?

I’m not sure Nick Szabo believes the oracle problem can be solved. I think he said something like sock puppet Sybil attacks? God protocol piece is legendary and a good read.

Stop it faggot this is unwanted exposure luring in weak handed faggots

Can someone tell me more about Origami Network? Such a low MC ...

Attached: Screenshot_20180903_170908.jpg (1080x405, 95K)

Would you rather have 20 shitty low effort fud threads ruining the board?

This article can just be parroting what they read online like we are though.

yeah but it's being sent off to a mailing list of a bunch of high profile people

Or maybe no one is parroting, and the Swift logo being on the chainlink site was a 100% guarantee this whole time, and the only doubts you may have came from third world fudders who have been struggling to accumulate 1k.

If the swift partnership was officially announced, would link moon like it did when the EEA was announced? ETH went from 5 to 250 pretty quick when EEA was announced.

AWS. Uptime affects reputation.

What’s the Delphi oracle ? Anyone explain that.

Fuck off retard

Attached: 11CB7833-CE5E-4CFE-9CB1-E11F4CB19E9D.jpg (1280x909, 335K)

Wouldn't something like linkpool have an advantage in terms of securing more popular nodes and therefore could make you earn more than running your own node even with 25 % cut? Considering using linkpool also means you won't lose a single link even if your node gets a penalty.

SUBMIT
BUY LINK
DON'T QUESTION

Attached: delphi.gif (440x440, 907K)

As I've previously said, it's likely neither of the two parties will make an announcement of it.
That would be acting completely opposite to the image they're trying to project, which basically antimoonboy behaviour

hey user
I just read this form another thread:

nothing too crazy but they do state there's a partnership between ChainLink and SWIFT

as usual, godspeed user

How many LINKs to buy this painting?

Post new link threads to piss off the faggot spamming about using a general thread. If you're reading this, fuck you.

I unironically hold 100k Link and I plan to use Linkpool because I'm a brainlet and would fuck up my own node for sure.

this

>too poor to buy LINK because live paycheck to paycheck
>no one is willing to give you LINK in return for your shitty OC
I do it for free h-ha ha

Attached: LINK LAUNCH.jpg (750x750, 353K)

I will consider running my own node after I read pink wojak stories of how people fuck up so I know what not to do I will definitely use LinkPool for the first six months or so though.

I think there will be a benefit to linkpool. I dont think it will be easy to lose your link if operating in good faith.
If spectrum fucked up, and you lost $10mil nobody would run a node without redundant fiber hardlines, and there goes decentralization.
You may have take a deserved ding to reputation if you can't maintain consistent uptime.

My plan is to run a node on AWS with half my stack, and linkpool the other half, that way my node can build reputation off the jump, and I'll have a steady linkpool side chick. See which one I like better after a couple months, and then main it.

That seems pretty reasonable and I plan on doing something similar but until we know the point of diminishing returns for how much Link to stake on one node before diminishing returns set in (LinkPool have stated this is around 20k Link but I have no idea how reliable this figure is) its hard to allocate a percentage on how to divide your stacks between a personal node and LinkPool.

i would pick it up if it wasnt on such a shitty exchange

Get a side job or work more hours instead of wasting time on biz you faggot

anyone here all in?

Who the fuck is Jason Parser?

lol when AWS has one of its bi-monthly meltdowns I'm gonna be the only guy up rubbing shoulders with the Chase and Docusign nodes.