I fuck Mediterranean women

I fuck Mediterranean women

Attached: 1548054780064.jpg (1050x1585, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/sarahstephens7/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You fuck your landlady's asshole you narcoleptic fuckwit.

Based taste

I wish I fucked Mediterranean women

Please come here and

chinkcel bugman fuck off

Attached: 1548054717941.jpg (1050x1588, 282K)

How can white women even compete ?

those are some fat udders

By being real.

seething

>He doesn't have med womens in his cunt

Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! *eyes pop out* AROOOOOOOOGA! *jaw drops tongue rolls out* WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF *tongue bursts out of the outh uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach* WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr *tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart* Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady... *heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt* ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum *milk truck crashes into a bakery store in the background spiling white liquid and dough on the streets* BABY WANTS TO FUCK *inhales from the gas tank* honka honka honka honka *defecates out in the middle of the street* baby i love.you. show pretty pusy please *regains composure* Ahem. You look quite lovely today, my dear. New haircut? *masturabtes furiously* ohhhh my gooooodd~

Attached: 1457632650590.jpg (400x300, 13K)

you guys are very contained in your comments when being surprised with the image of a naked woman
I honestly feel shame when comparing the reactions of my fellow homosexuals to seeing the picture of a naked man. it's like lust consumes them to the core, without the smallest chance for redemption. they are totally dominated by their urge, risking any collateral damage to quench their needs. I swear it's like some mkultra shit it's pathetic to see it from a standpoint

The duality of man

is it her?

instagram.com/sarahstephens7/?hl=en

Cos they ne'er seen a real pure woman with actual wintry eyes and skin of fresh snow. They'd rather pack the fudge y'see.

Attached: 1378220261434.jpg (577x1024, 109K)

very based taste my nigga

Fuck off and die, normalfag scum.
下げる。

based

She looks like a man.

Time for some milk.

this is usually me

china are you ok?

MEH

thats some nice tiddies

why are med women so hairy
its very hot there so that doesnt make sense

It helps when sweating

Attached: 1548054456251.jpg (1926x2880, 738K)

Evolution doesn't always work out to your advantage

>Sarah Stephens
>Australian born in England
>Med

Attached: 1562101003158.png (837x897, 771K)

Attached: bonerusmaximus.jpg (1125x1096, 120K)

they usually have small tits but big asses.

based nordic BVLL

hair protects from the sun, dummy

based

ok this is based

Built for Nordic men

Attached: 1548054589368.jpg (1536x1027, 262K)

tip top tits

Explain why they have more hair on their private parts then when humans wear pants

Attached: mw.png (350x325, 11K)

I congratulate you on your baseness