No culture

No culture

Attached: 1564321206855.jpg (1401x871, 100K)

t. Ancestors ruled by the NORDIC roman elite

I bet you have an Ikea in your home city. Go there and eat some Swedish meatballs.

Attached: 1529342229742.png (423x483, 116K)

You forgot Lowland Scots.

Attached: 04184985-7710-4327-8553-0D70DC91B622.jpg (2700x2199, 1.87M)

Benis :D :D

Attached: 2D8207CB-7D6C-4E85-A234-2B006030CD0A.jpg (779x688, 48K)

Well it was confirmed by a new research

Attached: 1564555465581.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

That guy on the right has the face of a fat girl called Rebecca.

since when is Cornwall that big wtf

wtf is even culture? its not something i feel i miss so it cant be that important.

>nordelusions

England has culture, Scandinavians don't though. Their most interesting culture is actually stories written by Bongs who just adopted Norse influence like Tolkien.

Indeed. Bög-Olle and Runka Kukalainen deserve much praise for their tireless work

Attached: images.png (213x237, 5K)

Attached: Swedish-Aryan-100%Viking.png (438x544, 13K)

the entire work of tolkien is made out of desperation that england dont have any culture or ancient sagas. thats why he needed to copy so much from the nordic and other germanic cultures. take quenya the elf language, basicly finnish. Gandalf is odin in his earth wandering shape. even the one ring and narsil are supposedly inspired by some ancient norse mythology i honestly know nothing about.

wasn’t Gandalf some local king around the Oslo area?

No he was a wizard from somewhere in Götaland who travelled down to Denmark or something.

you mean pic related? dont think so

Attached: IMG_sxdb1d90.jpg_1_1_3HD55Q8D1.jpg (980x551, 51K)

So youre admitting we have culture to the point of bongs ripping it.

Gandalf being Odin makes senes but I tought that Tolkien got his inspiration while fighting in WW1. The fellowship of the ring is based on his travels on the western front. Also i heard from an israeli user here the language of the orcs is based on turkish.

I looked it up and as far as I can tell there are two Gandalfs, one is a mythological dwarf and one was Gandalf Alfgeirsson, king of Vingulmark. Tolkien apparently wanted to give the name to the lead dwarf in the Hobbit but changed the names around

Where the fuck did I hear that wizard shit from then.

Attached: tired_wojak_ears2.png (800x900, 69K)

England and Germany aren't that bad but Sc*nd*n*v*a is literal sewer of Europe made up of cucked wildlings. They are so developed only due to the their geographic position.

>They are so developed only due to the their geographic position.
They don't come dumber than this

Perhaps mythological dwarf Gandalf was a Swedish dorf mage

Attached: 56DB609C-B469-48BD-B421-1B54A106DAD2.jpg (559x454, 39K)

Only scandinavia

Hope so.

>. even the one ring and narsil are supposedly inspired by some ancient norse mythology i honestly know nothing about
Its inspired by the Nibelungen saga, the epic of Germany

I can't believe what I'm reading ahahahahahhaah I can't believe I'm saying it but the Meds are right about Nordic larping holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Tolkien > shit ass norse sagas

just google it, bong

No, it's that your culture was bland af, and then a bong took some little influence from you (mostly just troll and elf bullshit) and made a fantasy world that btfo'd all your norse shit. Even goddamn Harry Potter is more interesting than norse shit. Even goddamn Merlin.....even goddamn dare I say it Spice Girls is better than Abba.

You culture less retard, the biggest inspiration for Tolkien was his Catholic faith and the Anglo-Saxon heptarchies, in particular Mercia which he was obsessed about.

This is some African American tier we wuz, pathetic. The Germans have a bigger claim to Tolkien than you.

(you)

More history and common identity than you ever Mohammed.

Ok dood

He's indisputably right except for one thing, elves are very prominent in English mythology.

I'm still reeling from these Nordic we wuzzers desu

>oi m8 bla bla
I can’t hear you through my massive ancient Nordic headdress

Attached: AAF58D58-8848-4605-8EDD-562E7C903EFA.jpg (337x842, 77K)

>I can't believe I'm saying it but the Meds are right about Nordic larping
Tried to warn you bong, stormcloaks are a menace.

Attached: shitalian.jpg (522x513, 81K)

Mi wonder who brought them to you

I'm fully with you from now, I am a Romano-British bvll and these blonde Vikings pagans need removing

Errrrr, the Anglo-Saxons? You really claiming the Anglo-Saxons had an affinity with your rapist ancestors? Mate it's not my fault your culture is picking mushrooms.

Isn't it a lot of countries have meatballs? I mean Polish, Chinese whoever have
>The Chinese recipe "Four Joy Meatballs" (四喜丸子—Sì xǐ wánzi) is derived from Shandong cuisine, which originated in the native cooking styles of Shandong. Its history dates back to the Qin dynasty (221 BC to 207 BC).[2][self-published source]

We're all living in america

Attached: 1560282995907.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Hmm Yes, Anglo saxons who came from where and had a culture that originated from where?
I'm gonna give you some hints. The culture starts with G and originated from a place starting with S.

You forgot the Lowlands (Anglic) and Orkney and Shetland (Norse with light Anglic influence).

Yeah fucking Germanic, nothing to do with your mob of pig noses.

You know what fuck it, Henrik Ibsen was British. Yep he was fully Anglo. I'm sure he went to England once. He's ours now.

I can accept it from an italian, the brits have no culture except for getting fucked in the ass by paki tuktuk though

Germanic culture was literally created here, fucking idiot.

Attached: Screenshot_20190805-185743.jpg (1440x660, 224K)

What do italians have exactly? Red sauce and being weepy saps?

Calm your tits, Nigel. Nobody claimed Tolkien was anything but an arch-Brit, just that he took a lot of inspiration from (but of course not limited to) the sagas when constructing his mythology

yes but it equals the volsunga saga and the poetic edda and all 3 can be said to be norse at that time.

just watch what all the oldfart bookworms that has studied tolkien their entire life has to say in the lotr extras. england has no culture so he had to invent his own.

>tf
>tp

>Germany
>no culture
You forgot their millenium-old habit of destroying Europe

in my ikea there are plenty of posters with a black man + blonde blue eyed woman on the walls

based

England has a culture, retard.

low iq thread

What is that story with the ring mythology
There is an upcoming game by G.R.R.Martin that features a ring called Elden Ring
Maybe it's taken from there
Care to explain that mythology

They write songs in english kek