Have you ever been in a fight? did you win?

have you ever been in a fight? did you win?

Attached: 1543020790986.webm (500x500, 1.91M)

I threw dirt in a guy's face, pushed him over and ran away.
Does that count?

No. When I was a teen I had some troubles started by others, but it was not the best option to join into a fight since the other side always outnumbered ours because I had 0 experience in fights.

The "because" is a mistake. I meant that I also had no experience in fights.

my last real fight was in like 2010
i use to kick box, so I just kicked his leg until he couldn't stand

many times, have never lost after 5th grade
Last fight was in january this year and it was a draw because a car stopped by and broke us up
we ran like hell and after that we apologized to each other

Hmmm.
I have been in 7 1 on 1 fights and lost 4 times.
Latvians love to fight (not me) and 4 that I lost I did not instigate but had to ''stand my ground'' against drunk men older than me.

Oh, and one of those loses where with my shoulder slashed with knife (he missed my neck...i guess)

I've been to a boxing gym and I got rekt

I'm an incel pretty much but in high school I tossed a guy (who is now pretty chad) around like a rag doll on the field. The principal was like you shouldn't be throwing people around and i didnt get detention or suspended. was pretty based.

>this fucking post

Attached: 1563919715679.png (512x467, 185K)

any lads here have taken part in knife fighting or how close have you gotten to somebody pulling a weapon out?

I havent seen that happen personally

I've seen it but it was pulled out for intimidating purposes and the guy wasn't going to stab the other guy. I was 15 so I didn't give a fuck

ever fought with a group? like gang vs gang
It's my dream to have a fight like that

This is meI did not see the knife.
It happened in winter so we all had puffy jackets on (where popular in 2000's).
It was dark on the street and we both tried to drop each other
I got the upper hand on him and pushed him down. wanted to throw a punch but had incredible pain in shoulder and the whole arm.
Neega slashed me. He gave me 2 good hits to the face and ran away. The shoulder was relatively OK but I did have to go to hospital and I have a big scar

did the hospital call the cops?
in my country they call the cops whenever they feel you have done a crime or something

what about it

I was part of the group when we fought 3x3. It was an easy victory because only one of them could fight well. He attacked out best guy and I kicked him in the chest. He fell on the ground and we finished him and his friends after this.
My friend was a part of a hooligan "firm" and they fought 20x20. It looked much better than a street fight so it's not that interesting 2bh

Yes.
Cops did come and ask me how did it happen.
I had to tell them I was in a fight because it was obvious from my face and knuckles.
I did say that I fell on bottle because I did not want this to...become more of a thing.
They asked if I wanted to press charges but I said ''no''

I guess I was lucky that cops beveled me because if they had some ''incident'' that night involving...anything I guess I would have been brought to questioning (seeing how I might have gotten injured doing something wrong)

Pretty cringe my guy

mongo strength

A junkie tried to steal my phone once and I punched him into the ground, but I doubt that counts as a fight.

Yes in elementary school. Yes I also won

yeah
sometimes i win
sometimes i lose

but i learned something
is when you fight
you must not think of losing and you must hit first
and be ruthless
have no pity for you ennemy because they wont have pity for you

Attached: 1564959544196.jpg (250x200, 6K)

yea 3 dudes threw rocks and later tried to gang up on me.i hit one with my gun berrel (gun berrel to the face is one of the first krav maga moves they teach), broke his cheek and fired a riot control grenade at a second one breaking his ribs. third one ran away.

the 3 guys were arabs?

probably, they had their heads covered and i was gone by the time they got arrested some time later

Only in kindergarten

bumb

you are gonna go to prison soon

why

tell me why ?
and yeah rather be in prison than dead

Threw a guy through a window (first floor, dw) in last year of high school. He was a shithead who grappled me and demanded something dumb. We both got punished for that one but the big guys decided to just pretend the whole thing never happened for the school's sake so we got off free aside from yelling.

Everything after that in my life was chill. I'm lucky.

Yeah, kicked one of the guys in the nuts and hit him in the jaw. The other one ran away after his friend took a dive.

>hit first - be ruthless
if you don't understand why this is the ticket to prison then you gotta be dumb as shit

you dont go to prison for fighting, at best you get sent to the jailhouse for 10 days max

Been in alot. Some guns pulled on me too. The fight I remember most is when I knocked him.to thr ground, I walked to him as he was sitting there and I puked on his shoes to ruin them. I wasnt drunk so puking was hard, I had to stick my fingers down my throat. Worst was when two guys robbed me and I fought back, one of them pulled a box cutter and cut my cheek wide open. It was flapping in the wind. Gave me a really cool scar on my face so I ain't complaining.

The gun incidents were usually, people buying dope adding up, drug man was dragging, snd once you got 5 dudes in a lot waiting for dope, bad things happen. Two guys come out with guns instead of the dope man and they say "hand it over now" and everyone looks down and kicks the dirt real pissed off, and hands the gunmen the $10/$20 in our pockets and we walk away cursing them while they laugh. Such is life being a fiend in the ghetto. One time I got stuck up by this nuts looking white guy, he put it in my face and to give h everything, luckily I'm used to it so I just told him he picked the wrong guy, I'm broke as fuck and don't even have a phone or wallet. I offered the dollar I had on me and told him I ain't calling tue cops, and to be careful because everyone has a gun in this neighborhood and will blast him instantly if he pulled what he pulled on me. he thanked me and ran off.

try to say that to the court when you have seriously injured someone

once tried to fuck a guy's gf and him and his friends beat me up and broke my nose

damn, where you live son
i have heard and seen some crazy shit but this tops the list

yeah then thats not fighting anymore then is it?
more like gbh or atp.murder

I'm a heroin addict in Chicago. Been buying off the streets for 16 years so, I've got stories. 99% of the time shit goes smooth as butter

Can i ask you couple of questions?

why i be on the court
how does the guy gonna find me

no, shit is scary. I'd rather retreat than ending in pain, death or jail

You surre can, fren

>it's not really fighting if someone gets hurt lol

>how are the cops gonna find me lol

absolute braincels

How old are you?
When first started using H and what did you use before that?
Ever been arrested?
What do you do for work and how much money do you make?
Keep contact with family?
Ever been homeless?

scandi man my boy, sit down and let me paint you a picture.

You bump into some guy in a dark alley, he starts some shit and soon youre fighting, you take a couple of big blows and have a split eyebrow

After a couple of seconds you knock the other guy out and he breaks his nose

you go home/er and he does too
Nurse asks how did this happen, you say fight and leave it at that.
Cops wont investigate due to it being a common brawl where neither party was seriously hurt or died

you know
everyone is not a pussy to snitch after a fight
and how the guy gonna find my name or recognize my face

>How old are you?
30 in november
>When first started using H and what did you use before that?
First time I was 10. People forced me to take it. And when I was 14 I saw my best friend get shot in the head. By 15 I was full blown using everyday.
>Ever been arrested?
No. I've gotten lucky because I'm white though. I've been in the back of cops cars tons of times since I was a kid though. I'm a pro at buying drugs and after I get it, I literally shove it up my ass on the sidewalk and walk/ride my bike home. I've been stopped by cops who frisked me, but they don't dig too far into my ass.
>What do you do for work and how much money do you make?
I'm a handy man, I'm my own boss, I do roofing/cleanouts/demo/floor install/drywall etc etc. My phone is packed with the numbers of contractors who call me everyday. I also help out around the neighborhood like old people's yards snd stuff. On good months, I make $3/4000+. Bad months I only make hundreds.
>Keep contact with family?
Not really. My family is very screwed up. Most reletives know about me and avoid me :(
>Ever been homeless?
Lots of times. I dropped out of 2nd grade and never went back, on and off lived in cars and hotels since being lil kid. And throughout teen years. Luckily the past 6 years have been great and I've lived at a cheap two bedroom apartment with a yard with my (very innocent, supportive, college graduated straight edge) gf and I love her and she makes sure there is stability in my life. I truly don't deserve her, she is a Puerto Rican 10/10 goddess :)

turns out, fights can lead to death, you retarded fucking thirdworlders

i know
you can kill someone in a fight
but i rather be in prison than be dead

Thank you so much for being so open, I hope the best of luck in your life :)

Listen up, turns out most fistfights don't lead to death

Ive been in a lot of fights in my teens
won a couple, lost a couple. never anything serious

Turns out, you go to prison for beating someone up in a civilized country

This is the only place I can really vent or talk about it lol. I appreciate the kind words and the good wishes. Honestly my life is great now and I'm doing really good for myself. The weird thing is the dope, but I've accepted any fate that may bring me. My gfs tests my stuff for me and always carries narcan :) have a good day estibro

one time i punched a guy and then ran away crying

Turns out, beating up someone and fighting are totally different things you gothenburg man

yes, broke a nose once and they look like shit now
it's usually just slavs, gypsies and nogs that I see pick fights the most as sober, argue and some shit talk will usually do the trick without a chimpouts with others, also gypsies will have knives in their boot or somewhere 100% of the time so avoid them

Attached: 1560698060372.png (442x509, 172K)

Yeaaah I remember this story. Good shit. I've cried after a few fights just because of the intensity of the emotions it caused. Very normal. Also I cry alot in general

yeah man, so different. beating up someone means you hit them, fighting someone means you hit them. totally different things.

I did fight in middle school with a bully, he started bothering me and my friends, the thing that pissed me off was he punched a friend with an injury so I punched the bully in the head as strong as I could, in front of everyone, I cannot say I won because I broke one of my fingers, but didn't lose, since that day never got bullied again neither my friends.

scandimen be like, hurr durr pick that piec of tissue up youre gonna get arrersted andd raped to edeath !!!!!!

>Yeaaah I remember this story.
i dont know what you're talking about
i only punched him because my friends wanted me to but i didnt want to so i punched and ran away and tried to not cry but i couldnt keep it in

think last time it got violent for me was in 2011 or so, got shoulder checked by a drunken retard at local mall, I forgot about it but he followed me to dressing room and slightly punched in face because apparently it was me who bumped him and I humiliated him in front of his wife or whatever
smashed him in nose bridge with forehead, he bled and ran away

mall security didn't do shit btw

Attached: 15059572768930.png (538x386, 261K)

Was about to engage in one. After the night club I was drinking with my friends and some girls we met there in a public park then I went for more drinks but accidentally bumped with a guy. The guy was drunk as fuck and wanted to fight but he then got pulled away by his girlfriend and some guys who were with him and left. That was the closet ever I was to fighting someone.

I've been boxing for a year now and pray every day that I get in to a street altercation where a knacker says something to me that escalates in to mutual violence after I respond
It hasn't happend yet, but God, I want to beat someone up, however I already have criminal proceedings against me and have to restrain myself to avoid jail time

Attached: 1507128872232.jpg (380x380, 12K)

I beat up an older boy in school. It was 2vs2 and I fucked mine up so bad with a sharp rock the other ran away even though my partner was useless. I kept seeing the loser with the scar on his cheek through all of school and later high-school and felt secret pride. He didn't tell on me, good sport.

Attached: 1530263759747.png (992x940, 678K)

No, I don't spend time with subhumans.

kek I know that feel. Sometimes I go out at night in ghetto areas with the aim of someone starting shit with me but it never happens

imagine how humiliating will it be if you'll get pepper sprayed and stomped

I'm going boxing this morning and am prepared to losing in 'sparring' once again today

almost no one has p-spry in eu

>canada
HAHA!!!

how come? it is cheap, cheaper than a good auto knife that's for sure
are they regulated and hard to get?

I would be more worried about knives than pepper spray lmao

He probably likes the scar desu. Girls like mine lol. Facial scars are sweet

the good stuff is illegal and you can only buy the shittiest kind that barely works (from my own experience)

So if you get into a fight in Scandinavia you're supposed to do nothing and get beaten up, then go to the police hoping they'll find the person who beat you up and prosecute them?

I have fought against people that I know were armed but they never pulled out the knives

no, but you don't start the fight, and you don't use "excessive force"

I got beat up by a Cuban bouncer in Brooklyn two years ago

I had a fight with my gf last night. Well, we discussed. Actually she was yelling at me. I think she won, probably.

Attached: 1563565448385.png (656x527, 31K)

you ever try getting clean?

No, it is normie shit

typical subhumans, can't solve a problem without resorting to yelling at each other

mY LAST FIGHT WAS WHEN i WAS 10