AION, ICX or WAN?

Why does AION have the least volume among the three but more Telegram and reddit community than the other two?

24 hr volume:
AION : 291 BTC
WAN: 590 BTC
ICX: 3344 BTC

Telegram:
AION : 52k
WAN: 24k
ICX: 20k

Reddit:
AION : 34k
WAN: 17k
ICX: 23k

I went all in AION, not sure if I should rebalance

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-02 at 7.59.19 PM.png (566x296, 165K)

Yeah I noticed that too. I figured they were bought

wonder what could cause low volume

Did you actually fall for the interoperability alliance meme? Jesus Christ.

Because nobody is selling. It would be a very good idea to hold and check back in Dec. Trust me white marlin trust me

i held all three in the past, but now only AION

aions just a mine n dump coin, dunno bout wan but icx is solid

all of these coins suck ass

QNT for interoperability. Not a blockchain like the ones mentioned, but an operating system. This is a key consideration, since users are no tied down to 1 blockchain. The whole point of interoperability is the freedom to interact with multiple blockchains - a lightweight OS is a better fit more enterprise and government organizations that need to reduce friction when moving their existing networks to blockchain.

Jay bought the followers

How much is realistically needed to make it?

buy quant it's the English ethereum in a smart suit.

why the fuck go all in on one why not diversify your risk, not every crypto project will make it

i'd say 5000 AION is the min if you want to be confy in case it succeeds.

I'm still collecting AION here.

>Telegram and reddit community
You realise there could be thousands of bots inflating the numbers? ICX and WAN seem to have bigger communities. Despite sub numbers they are more active, also icon has 2 subreddits, helloicon and icon, the 2nd has 14k subs and is still active. Regardless of social media numbers from these 3 I would buy ICX for medium term.

Neither AION nor WAN have anywhere near the levels of partnerships and backing that ICX have.

ICX is an easy bet, as good of a risk/reward profile as you can possibly get in crypto.

QNT
>tfw people missing the next 100x and buying shitty overpumped scams instead

Is 3,6k ICX enough to make it? I don't have fiat for more...

Attached: __asui_tsuyu_boku_no_hero_academia_drawn_by_routing_zhengyi__ee1e9db83fe99055f5b0509733d7f7b6.jpg (1036x2120, 1.64M)

1000 of each makes you a multi millionaire in 1.5-2 years

Not enough to make it within the next years. Cash out, pay taxes, invest in index funds after recession and retire in 15 yrs.

Inb4 called a fag for actual financial advice on a fucking b&f board

You're not wrong

>pay (((taxes)))
>invest in boomer index
>waiting 15 years to retire

gee I wonder who could be behind this post.