youtube.com/watch?v=8uIPG-UrANM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> Boston Massacre
> 5 people died
> Massacre

Amerimutts love overreacting.

>literally live in brazilian colonial wild west
nice

Why didn't Canada revolt together with the 13 colonies?

i guess im a corsair now
gonna need raiding and capture slaves to sell on the algiers market

Attached: Mola_Pirata.jpg (567x800, 80K)

Canada was mostly just Quebecois back then, Anglo settlement came as a result of the war when Loyalists aka cucks who loved a king's cum decided to flee up there instead of fight for freedom.

>farm
>farm
>farm
>send another son to die in Russian wars

was the war of 1812 about the US trying to conquer Canada?

It was more about bongs kidnapping American sailors and forcing them into the Royal Navy.

hola mi amigos

Canada retained their British/French heritage, meanwhile the average american has nothing in common with the Anglo founding fathers of the USA.

Attached: 1564596453288.jpg (2200x1700, 1.07M)

fucking northerners

dat spicy Congo region

>have son and daughter "conscripted" to be converted to Islam and become Janissary and concubine to roach emperor
>get hacked to death with sword for not bowing when cockroach governor passes by on horseback

Attached: 082.gif (305x320, 980K)

>tfw to irrelevant to be on the map

gee it sure sucked losing La Florida to the anglos but I'm sure we'll be fine for now since we've been getting some pretty good kings lately

>group of citizens assemble in Boston town square to peacefully protest a bullshit tax hike
>Bong soldiers gun them down in cold blood
We remember.

tell me about the greek war of independance

Attached: 1564956180601s.jpg (244x206, 7K)

god save our gracious king george the third, he seems like a sane chap

Fuck Swedes

Attached: 1545760686466.jpg (667x670, 30K)

>Wrote Paul Revere afterwards, "Unhappy Boston! See thy sons deplore, thy hallowed walks smeared with guiltless gore."

>Massacre Day was celebrated in Boston until 1776, when it was replaced by the more glorious 4th of July.

Slaves for sale, slaves for sale!

>Massacre Day
Brilliant name for a holiday, why didn't you keep it?

Attached: 1538261282270.jpg (640x559, 59K)

Another war where we spank cockroach. Slowly we inch toward Constantinople and glorious day will come when city is liberated for Christendom.

My ancestors are currently in Ireland being treated as subhuman slaves by Perfidious Albion.

yeah that'd be great wouldn't it

Attached: 1547752539913.jpg (305x346, 72K)

They do, in fact every day is massacre day in America

In the end is all for nothing because Bongs will decide to ally with subhuman Islamic cockroach rather than allow Russian control of Dardanalles.

Attached: 1538262617942.jpg (228x221, 17K)

Take off that proxy, Volga German.

damn i wish i owned land

Attached: file1.png (312x312, 132K)

we could literally rape you all effortlessly

>chance to become influential/powerful people who advise the Sultan
>instead of spending your life as illiterate sheepherders in a backward-ass village in Thrace
How...terrible.

You should learn to respect your superiors gayreek

Same, except with Sweden

What u say, Mehmed?

Attached: img_4884.png (322x741, 210K)

you literally got raped 7 years ago in the Seven years' war

The Russians are meddling more and more in the affairs here. I don't think we'll be fine, lads. Also, my local noble declared a republic in his estate, soat least there's some good.

Someday we will know freedom, fellow slave.

Attached: 220d.jpg (620x576, 23K)

Sure, m8.

want to go again?

Attached: 1538427073988.jpg (692x488, 53K)

We will know freedom in a rather short about of time. Actually we were pretty much free until the new king decided to go full frontal jackass mode.

And it's 224 years left until Justin Bieber is born. Enjoy it while it lasts.

user, the thread is "Jow Forums in 1770", not "Jow Forums in 2011"

i really like those french lads and their king
surely they wont betray us

I am a farmer and am probably illiterate

are you Austrian or Venetian?

Fucking bullshit, those Crimean Tatars came here again last year and took half my village away as slaves. The qt girl I was engaged to probably some kebab's harem slave now. Of course they leave her fat horseface sister that I will now have to marry as obligation to her family. We need to annex that Crimea place someday and put end to this shit for good.

My newspaper had to order a new printing press from England. It took weeks to get here and got ruined when salt water spray got into the shipping crate. Of course the mother country forbids us to manufacture our own printing equipment so we have to buy it from them.

Thanks, Mother England. We appreciate it.

Fucking shit, man. Redskins raided my town last year and scalped everyone. They also raped the girl I was engaged to and she committed suicide by throwing herself off a gorge. Her family expects me to marry her horseface sister as an obligation, but fuck that I'm going to run off innawoods. In the huge wilderness out west of the Appalachians, who's ever going to find me? Just as long as I don't get eaten by wolves or scalped by more redskins.

Perfidious Albion forbade us to settle west of the Appalachians but shhh, don't tell them there's a quiet movement of settlers out there anyway.

Also there's a good chance you get conscripted to die in an Austrian war.

Half my town died of cholera last month.

How do we make the HRE great again bros?

>make an alliance of France, the Holy Meme Empire, Russia, Spain, AND Sweden to fight Britain, Prussia, and Irrelevantugal
>still lose
>bankrupt yourself and get cucked out of all your American territories
The absolute state of frogs.

>mfw
youtube.com/watch?v=8uIPG-UrANM

Attached: cb6.jpg (746x541, 45K)

towns back then were populated by 15 people total. so they basically lost a third of their population.

Your current war isn't even over you delusional Asian, and you badly lost the last one despite having Austria on your side, and the one before that as well. You think you're hot shit just because you took Bucharest and sunk a few shitty boats in the Aegean? You aren't even able to stop the Ottomans' Crimean subjects from burning your towns and selling your women into slavery as we speak.

Literally the only time you worthless mud farmers have ever won against the Turk menace is when half of Europe ganged up on them and you took a slice when no one was looking.

Some did, but they weren't successful
Also it has to do with the type of colony they were and how they were treated.
The revolution was mostly over getting representation in parliament that Canadians didn't feel was needed as much

>he average american has nothing in common with the Anglo founding fathers of the USA.
The founding fathers were largely Anglo-Irish, but Germans were a significant minority at the time.

Guys, I heard something bad happened in the capital with the students, what the fuck happened?

>wanting to turn your country into a freemason oligarchy

let me just get the anglos and well fuck you sideways
Kek feels good to be a shitty major again

Let's go invade and enslave all those brown people to work on our plantations and for spices.

Attached: 1497643584298.jpg (306x306, 22K)

This map is so shit. Spain never controlled south argentina/chile.

vai para as plantações de açucar senão não comes nada durante um mês kek