Are white incels the most dangerous threat to global peace and the human race today?

are white incels the most dangerous threat to global peace and the human race today?

Attached: mass shootings america.png (1200x630, 381K)

Me in the orange

No. Sandniggers are

The whitest states have the fewest shootings.

Implying that America’s endless desire to kill themselves is somehow a threat to world peace.

where's the legend?

They arent ass blasted at minorities

wtf wrong with crackas

wtf happened in northern mn

I a chicano and I used to bully a white incel nerd back in 7th grade.
I hope he does not shoot people because of me

no

Attached: 1565011877507.jpg (1114x1200, 319K)

Attached: 1556127473851.png (610x498, 406K)

They all look so white

Attached: 1563002913868.jpg (228x221, 11K)

So what you're saying is no minorites = no shootings.

right here bby

Attached: lets go boys.jpg (640x640, 107K)

Better count your days, nigger

user, you really should step away from the news. Their intention is not to inform you but to tell you what "sells" betters. (Or what they were payed to tell you)
In the great scheme of things, dying to someone going crazy is statically insignificant compared to other violent crimes that you won't hear much about because "they are the norm".
Naturally I don't want to normalize this shit, but at the end is just another symptom of a far, far bigger issue that a no small population of that country is suffering. (Other symptoms that kill FAR more, and people won't talk about?: Suicide and opioid/drug abuse epidemics)

I didnt bully him that badly, I only threw paper balls at him and kicked his chair

>this is what's considered white in america

Attached: ehehehe.png (844x636, 1.44M)

i hate niggers and spics and was never bullied by them i think youre ok

your only ever going to hear about the actual white people and even the non whites will be pushed as white.
upper right is the unedited mugshot of zimmerman. Notice how in some of the pictures his orange jumpsuit magically becomes pink and hes as pale as can be? Those were the pictures used by some major outlets

Attached: zimmerman tone changed.jpg (968x708, 202K)