Why do California and New York make middle americans seethe so much?

Why do California and New York make middle americans seethe so much?

Attached: move-from-California-to-NewYork.jpg (500x350, 62K)

I just want them to stop moving here tbqh

rural folk and city folk will always be at odds

nah sometimes I forget rural folk even exist

New York is fine, fuck California

What is the best state in the United States, for someone who hates the National Rifle Association, Hates Guns and is Against the Weapons Carrier?

stop moving here pls

moving where?

washington state, stop bringing your Californian problems with you

cousinfucking bumpkin incels from flyover country can't accept their superiority

new york is pretty based as is most of california. desu my biggest problem with california is how poor their education is despite being among the richest people on the planet. they literally have an average IQ on par with Mississippi, the worst state in the nation by many metrics
t. live in a town outside asheville NC

i live in massachusetts

>muh unfair electoral system
>muh rural and suburban retards

Wait, who did you say was seething?

Attached: 2016-map.png (1513x983, 684K)

this thread isn't about you

It always makes me laugh when some flyover fag thinks his neighbors from California are going to usurp his state government, as if every state government isn’t completely controlled by corporations

>theres going to be another election shitstorm next year

you told me to stop moving there. I don't live there

they do affect social policies and the party loyalty at a state level

they hate us cuz they anus

Attached: 1557200364487.png (479x592, 620K)

New York everyone is so unhappy they act like assholes . They call it keeping it real. Real fucking depressing

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-201716.png (1312x2560, 1.33M)

Where my BX gang at??

>rural folk
a good chunk of upstate NY is rural as fuck
>t. New Yorker

they exist souly to act as a pool of manpower and consumers to power New York and California

the majority of agraculture in the states comes from california

The most annoying thing on Jow Forums is that foreigners discovered the word "flyover" and they think it's gonna incite some kind of civil war. Is there nothing else to do in your own country?

so is half of California

t. Lives in Arkansas

No it doesn't. It might be the case that California is the most productive agricultural state, but that is a vastly different statement

Most "city folk" don't live in NY and CA. If this was an intended troll nice job.