North Africans

> Have been conquered throughout history
> Are Muslim but not the relevant type in Arab/Turk/Persian
> Can't speak their language and have been heavily Arabized
> Literally chimp out all the time in France and Netherland
> Are overly nationalistic when they have never achieved anything in history

Attached: Irrelevant people.png (1200x800, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/sumay/hd_sumay.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Why are they so nationalistic? Literally don't get it, they have nothing to be proud of.

What you haven't noticed?

The shittier the country, the more patriotic the countrymen, ESPECIALLY the diaspora, don't tell me you haven't noticed

How to get tunisian gf

>be rich
That's it. Western nafri women are huge whores, I'm not kidding.

Be white European male enrolled in university or black african male engaged in drug trade

True but at least with Arabs and Turks they have some shit to be proud of but what do these Berbers have to be proud of? What is there to brag about? They have been the pets of foreign conquerors throughout their history.

>be eGYPSYan
>ruled by Greek dynasties
>ruled by Romans
>ruled by Ayyrabs
>ruled by Turkic and Caucasian sultans they brought in to themselves
>ruled by Ottomans
>ruled by French
>ruled by Brits

> Have been conquered throughout history
you are litterally discribing every nation ever.
China, Japan, India, France, Spain (by nafri), USA (UK, France), Finlande, Greece....
Litterally every one !!
> Are Muslim but not the relevant type in Arab/Turk/Persian
Nafris never considere themselves arabs, even the one that have arab ancestor
> Can't speak their language and have been heavily Arabized
Still speak their language more that 1000 year after they become muslim, they only use arabe to write cus tifinagh is a shitty language that is very hard to use, and very primitive, but they still speak tamazight, tachlhit, tarifit...
> Literally chimp out all the time in France and Netherland
Yes, why not
> Are overly nationalistic when they have never achieved anything in history
Nationalist as every one should be.
achievement: conquere spain, give birth to a lot of scientists, physicians, astronomers, politicians, philosophs, architectes,... that marked the human history. narfis are the one who introduced indo-arabic numbers to Europe, the one that saved greek and roman manuscript from their destruction by the Church, the one that improved and invented new tools (medical, mathematical,...) that Europeans used until 18/19th century

What about the Islamic conquest of Spain? That was our doing, arabs like to take credit for it but studies shows an average iberian has 8 to 10 percent North Africa admixture barely middel eastern. We also built many beautiful architectures (can be found in Spain and Morocco) Even after reconquista we still had a golden age.

I never went to uni cause of poor and had to help my family at the time, and I have no money. All I have going for me is that I'm tall, huwhite and can lift large bottles of water over my head.

Attached: 60436411.jpg (1408x882, 280K)

> conquered spain

Tariq ibn Ziyad was an Arab and he was under the Umayyad flag.

> bult many beautiful architectures in Spain

Those were the Umayyad dynasty in Cordoba, and the Nasrid dynasty in Granada, both were Arabs.

livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html

If you are tall, white and have a personality you will get a tunisian gf. they like to pretend to be woke but shitskin girls will always go weak for a tall white average looking lad

There is Egypt

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/sumay/hd_sumay.htm
There were berbers identifying as arabs that's cause what you do when you convert to Islam.

Was mostly talking about the meme Berbers

Literally none of that applies to us. Kys, wh*toid faggot.

Shitskin girls who are woke but date whites exclusively go for typical softboy university males preferably the type from Tumblr music videos

Then like the Frenchoid said
The more patriotic the shitty the country
USA is an exception in this weirdly enough

tariq ibn ziyad arabe, since when.
yes of course, tariq ibn ziyad conquered himself the entier spain, what a brave man.
And yes let's all forget Almohad Caliphate, The Moors and pretend they never existed.

The forces of Tariq ibn Ziyad was a mix of Arab and Berbers, sure, but the commander was Arab and the Empire they were fighting for was Arab.

> Almohad
Ah yes, the ones that lost everything.

Also, to anyone posting bullshit about Cordoba’s and Granada’s accomplishments, stop. These places were sophisticated because of the substrate population, the Iberians that already inhabited the land. Same thing happened in places like Irak and some other parts of the MENA. Arabs and to a lesser extent North Africans cannot take credit for our achievements, they were just savages pillaging and conquering the land. Iberian natives took advantage of the newly created empire and the flux of knowledge and ideas within its borders. Also, took advantage of a kind of early renaissance thanks to the Arabs preserving manuscripts and so on. If it wasn’t for us, Iran and Irak, their empire would have been just a massive shit with no achievements or high culture of their own.

Are there any good books on Banu Qasi, the Visigoth convert dynasty?

Attached: Spanish Muslim convert.jpg (840x441, 160K)

user you are delusional !! it's my fault I thought we are having a serious discussion but you are obviously trolling

Attached: 1dxkwd.jpg (700x700, 63K)

I’m sorry if the truth makes you seethe, Arabs and most North Africans are subhumans.
I don’t know of any.

Attached: p.jpg (963x737, 174K)

Is everyone just going to ignore the evidence?

Forgot the name