We live in a society

We live in a society

Attached: IMG_2420.png (796x1044, 460K)

Reminder, these are the betas that spam the Kara boga meme and larp as blacks. How do actual cucks not feel ashamed of themselves?

Attached: absolute_madman.jpg (1225x606, 156K)

It is over.
A Chad.

I'd wager 80% of those reddit screencap stories are made up

this is extremely disturbing and honestly i don't know whether to be disgusted or to laugh

>americans

i want out of this society

Attached: 1516472909483.png (899x1596, 801K)

These are the same "men" who say such bullshit as
>Sure she fucks other guys, but by the end of the day she comes back to ME
Women are by their very nature whores, the difference is whether you're a weak whitoid who allows his women to be whores or a STRONK MED BVLL who beats the shit out of his women for looking at another man wrong.

There's literally no reason to make wifebeating illegal.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 79K)

This

I don't care whether this is true or not, it does describe the problem with diversity quota's.
>Government (voted for by female voters) arbitrarily decides that X field needs Y% female employees
>Companies have their hand forced by the government and rationally decide to shove these women in HR, where they can't actually damage production itself
>HR is filled with women who then proceed to get rid of male workers in the production line and replace them with female workers
>Eventually they get a female CEO (potentially after the male CEO was disposed of through a rape accusation or some tweet from 12 years ago that can be interpreted as vaguely sexist if you hold it upside-down in direct moonlight)
>The company takes a nosedive
>"OH NO, MUH GLASS CLIFF!"

Actually look up the Glass Cliff. It's hilarious how much women will try to justify their own incompetence. They are breeding holes and nothing else. Female suffrage killed the West.

It's bullshit, my intuition just tells me that.
But, "Jose"? He wants to be cucked by a hispanic guy?

white people...

>jose
Ayy caramba

Top kek
>our children are also unsure how to feel about this entire ordeal
>mommy wants to whore around so she tells dad they have an open relationship now
>daddy brings young trannies to the house and bangs them while mommy cries in the corner

Cucks are worse than gays and trannies, change my mind

Attached: dafj6bm-8e722104-bc69-4f42-9303-c7ab8c01eef5.png (785x672, 60K)

Next thing you know
> BREAKING NEWS: Tragedy in President McKinley High School, Muttown, North Dakota. A 17-year-old shooter has claimed 14 lives before being neutralised by the police. According to several local reports, the troubled youth was estranged from his parents bla bla bla

i am angry now

You've never worked a single day in your life if you think HR is making hiring and firing decisions, what the fuck are you on about

>tfw muzzies were right all along

>cuckoldcommunity

whats even this.

wtf are you talking about. HR department makes a recommendation (demand) to fire so the management can either ignore their own HR department (and have this used against them in any future lawsuit) or fire the guy. which do you think they will choose?