Hmmm maketh you think

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_Treasure

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_gold

hmmm maketh you think

Attached: gold.jpg (2048x1649, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/germany/german-politicians-demand-to-see-gold-in-us-federal-reserve-a-864068.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Dorado
cadtm.org/Russian-bonds-never-die
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

czech stole way more than from us that during civil war

Come here and take it!

Attached: 1557982227788.png (1000x1000, 201K)

Based russia

No wonder, Czechs are dogs.

More thinking for you:

spiegel.de/international/germany/german-politicians-demand-to-see-gold-in-us-federal-reserve-a-864068.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Dorado

>sent to Russia for safekeeping during World War I

This was the works of agents, right? They didn't unironically do that, right?

Attached: 1422304232490.jpg (251x242, 14K)

Based but also a bit cringe.

We did because the Austrians kicked our shit in and occupied half the country so we had no choice.

cadtm.org/Russian-bonds-never-die

Didn't this happen with the US too? Someone sent them a bunch of gold for safekeeping and then the US claimed they lost it or something?

>trusting russians
They don’t deserve pity.

They were afraid of sending it anywhere else because the Central Powers could have intercepted it on the way, so we would have lost it anyhow

What about burying it or hiding it in a cave in your own country?

>'lets give our shit to the russians for no reason'
what the fuck were they thinking

How would you go about hiding tens of tons worth of valuables in a fucking cave when your entire country is in the process of being occupied by the Austrians?

they always been our bully and they ask why we are russophobic

They couldn’t have buried it then? Are you telling me that the austrians would have digged up all of Romania just to find some gold?

bro don't push it

Attached: dacian warrior.jpg (429x524, 49K)

stealing from gypsies is not a crime

B A S E D

Gypsy
So we should all steal from pidorussians then?

It happened with Spain, Google Madrid gold
Russorealist

We send the gold to the Tsarist Russia, then communist revolution won the civil war and things changed in entire Russia, we can not exactly blame them for that.

>lmao dude just bury all your riches and hope the Austrians don't ask for them after they're done destroying the country

If Romania is so great why did you move to Finland?

Because maybe he is finn?

We all know that he isn't Finnish. He even posts in your general. I can't respect expats. They are the lowest of the low. I also hate the German and Canada flag Hungarians.

He's probably the mentally ill immigrant who shits up our general, don't mind him.
Suna a Pekkales.

Attached: 1558987602360.png (750x588, 352K)