Uruguay issues travel warning for U.S. after weekend mass shootings

>MONTEVIDEO, Aug 5 (Reuters) - Uruguay on Monday issued a warning to its citizens traveling to the United States after two mass shootings over the weekend that killed 31 people in Texas and Ohio.
>In a press release, the Foreign Ministry advised avoiding cities such as Detroit, Baltimore and Albuquerque, which it said are among the 20 most dangerous in the world, citing an index by CEOWORLD magazine.
finance.yahoo.com/news/uruguay-issues-travel-warning-u-224209309.html

URUGUAY NO! YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THIS!!!

Attached: uruguay.png (1280x853, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

7news.com.au/news/crime/backpacker-stabbing-holidaying-nurses-save-young-woman-punctured-in-neck-and-arm-c-384800
tripadvisor.cl/Restaurant_Review-g47960-d502534-Reviews-El_Chivito_d_Oro-Jackson_Heights_Queens_New_York.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can they even afford to travel with low salaries and high taxes?

The US truly is third world

Uruguay! You were supposed to be cool!

You are safer in the middle of an American mass shooting than you are anywhere in South America

this

Chile is safer than US.

look at the mutthurt in this thread
it's beautiful

>detroit
fucking racists

OH NONONONONONO

Attached: 1519416107788.jpg (250x250, 6K)

sure.

Attached: 1541083889095.png (816x732, 56K)

Lol, they cancelled our Europe trips at school because of all the Muslims with trucks and knives and shit, europeans are filled with so much fucking hypocrisy.

Attached: 1565010195233.jpg (1114x1200, 319K)

Also, mass shooters that are white are glorified so much in the news its fucking sad.

Uruguay is an unironically cool country.

Stop having two mass shootings a day then.

Attached: American Urara.jpg (600x339, 27K)

People get shot all the time in South America and its rarely reported, human life is valued less there

Who cares about a bunch of Spics who don't want to come here?

We have enough Spics already.

Better to be robbed than shot

I have never gotten shot, neither has anyone that I know. The gun violence here is because of gangs and drug trafficking. Very rarely do normal people get hurt over that, it always makes the news when a normal person gets accidentally shot by some gang. We don't have designated shooting schools or Wal-Marts.

Attached: American Miou.png (1366x768, 1.27M)

>its rarely reported
latin america isn't africa

>be white incel
>write a "manifesto" about what's his world view, and what he thinks it needs to be "done"
>randomly shoot mostly other white people to "save the white race"
>people that happen to spout the very same ideas of these "manifestos" go "b-b-but muh black crime"

They are right, the US is a scary place

stay away my friends i hear gunshots outside my window as we speak

please don't come here ur-a-gay. it is far too dangerous

>being such a massive pussy that you're robbed
>not wanting to partake in a real life wild west simulator
Weak

I don't care. The right is rising. Trump won't even speak against us. Tick tock leftoid.

Are you the Colombian anoin who's always trying to post statistics about how Chile and Argentina are not lightyears ahead from you drug war torned, Africa tier country?

what's more,
you only know how many murders and gang bangs are in Latin America BECAUSE there are """"functioning"""" governments recording the reports

And lowering!

Attached: 1491962357990.png (288x350, 51K)

>BAM BAM
>I'm not dangerous!!! Niggers are dangerous, look at crime statistics!!!
>BAM BAM BAM
>I'm just saving my country
>BAM BAM

>As the victims bleed to death on the ground, they have their last thoughts
>God bless America, at least we have the second amendment, at least we're first world. I'm so lucky by not being a victim of nigger violence.

>avoiding cities such as Detroit, Baltimore and Albuquerque
Umm, excuse me sweaty, but those are beautiful cities full of diversity and culture! If you say anything bad about them you are literally a racist!

Reminder to avoid visiting Australia as well
7news.com.au/news/crime/backpacker-stabbing-holidaying-nurses-save-young-woman-punctured-in-neck-and-arm-c-384800

>*shoots a person over a mattress*

Attached: 507A41CC00000578-0-image-m-10_1537485607871.jpg (634x738, 63K)

That was based

do you really have gangs in uruguey?

Kind of. They're more like cartels in Mexico except smaller and with far less power and reach.

what can be done to undermine them?
>inb4 kill everyone

I've never met anyone from Uruguay and I live in NYC.

The U.S. needs to legalize drugs and implement a rehabilitation program similar to Norway. It works and will reduce demand for narcotics significantly.

Why on earth would we want to do that? Do you know how much money insurance+rehab companies make? Surely you idiots would have realized that nobody here actually wants this to stop.

tripadvisor.cl/Restaurant_Review-g47960-d502534-Reviews-El_Chivito_d_Oro-Jackson_Heights_Queens_New_York.html

>Trump won't even speak against us
Except he did.

>The U.S. needs to legalize drugs and implement a rehabilitation program similar to Norway
Yeah all of those drugs from Uruguayan cartels are a major issue.

I have no idea, to be honest.

>Queens
Too far.

He called the shooters "brilliant."

>"We should change the main market so the drug issue gets solved. and that market is the US"
>"Surely you idiots would have realized that nobody here actually wants this to stop"
pottery

We call them gangs, not cartels. I just said they were similar to Mexican cartels, not that they were called that.

They import their beef from uruguay, in your case I would go and try proper beef

>Brazil not even on the list

Bullshit but i believe it.

Which Spic shitholes are the most violent?

LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS

Cringe

Attached: 90412DA9-43A0-4422-8204-ABAF84E87512.jpg (481x405, 40K)

USA is officially a warzone.

Los Estados Unidos de Shartamérica