Go to the gym...

>Go to the gym? No thanks! I don't wanna get too big and be one of those meathead dummies! My mind and personality take me far enough with the ladies! I'll be staying in today and watching anime, playing games, and just having a good time without needing to check myself out in the mirror!!!!

Attached: 1517878333155s.jpg (201x250, 7K)

this but unironically
The body is like a battery. Why would you waste charge picking things up and putting them down again?

>tfw i actually used to think like this

Attached: 1564769297178.jpg (640x360, 52K)

a handsome dyel beats an ugly Jow Forums dork every time.
fitness is essentially a full time job and not worth the effort.

>Go to the gym? No thanks! I don't wanna get too big
This is the biggest cope ever, no you're not going to look like Arnold you pathetic virginoid who thinks this lol

I used to lift a lot. Had a good pair of arms, strong af neck, map traps and back and big belly. Strongman-like physique.
This girls comes and flirts with me, we set up a date and after it she says "she's not into bearded muscular men".
It broke me, bros. Haven't lift a weight since January and now I'm plain obese.

don't worry you were already obese before

But a Jow Forums handsome guy beats all
>caring what some roastie thinks

Exercise is nice but gyms are shit. I'd rather lift some barbells at home or ride my bicycle.

Attached: 1510865780209.jpg (500x500, 43K)

the point being that genetics trump effort.
No barbell will ever fix your skull and frame shape, and if you're a dicklet you're pretty much doomed to ridicule regardless of how chadlike you may appear externally.
I unironically view men like Brad Pitt or Tom Hardy as lesser creatures than I because they have smaller dicks, it's purely instinctual.

Because you can easily recharge by eating and sleeping and the battery comes back stronger and more able than before

not really, hard exercise whittles away at your lifespan because it's very calorie intensive.
Have fun getting shot joints at 40 and a cardiac arrest at 55. You'll be bloatmaxxed way before that.

Could've break your legs like twigs and smoke 'em after.
I honestly enjoyed looking at myself more than receiving mires from women. But after having multiple women tell me "I'm too masculine" (the fuck is that supposed to mean?) I haven't gotten my confidence back.

Attached: 1551055616586.jpg (206x210, 6K)

Extraordinary cope

>fatties are this delusional

ITT : DYEL cope

one of the saddest posters on this site

What do you call "hard exercise"?

why didn't you try to become a clean-shaven muscular man?

yeah dude subsisting on a wholly protein based diet and overexerting yourself as a hobby is fucking great for you.
Exercise is only necessary if you're an athlete, and even they're on gear more often than not.
If you want to work out go chop trees down or go visit a quarry.

Attached: main-qimg-dba0f9525755fb149c5a8161e008d087.jpg (602x1007, 115K)

>I base my lifestyle around what I think girls will find attractive!

Attached: cd7.png (630x384, 190K)

skeltal cope

Have you seen their dickus??

working out 1-2 hrs a day is not close to a full time job retard

imagine doing this and still getting wrong what girls find attractive

yes, I used to browse /tv/
I'm wiry and I have a six pack, but I don't work out.

Attached: ky3.png (354x510, 261K)

>bro don't train martial arts, just buy a gun to defend yourself

Attached: BETA.jpg (960x960, 97K)

>I base my life style on improving myself everyday through regular exercise

Attached: 1547147992174.jpg (1080x1266, 85K)

you also need a proper diet. I'm saying all this because I used to swim and ski competitively, then got sick of it all.
I smoke and drink and don't give a shit anymore.

>Girls? Haha, no. I do it for myself

Attached: 1558375148085.jpg (1080x1175, 54K)

kek the bottom left wasnt even the shooter and was just some 15 year old kid with the same name

just dont eat too much, it isnt that hard. just admit you are a lazy sack of shit

>wholly protein based diet
Barely anyone does this
>overexerting
no
>they're on gear more often than not.
also wrong

I can tell you've never set foot in a gym in your life let least picked up a weight

imagine how many times it was the wrong person to get doxxed

>also wrong
nigger every single capeshit actor and mmanigger is juicing.
Cavill looks like a walking erection.