I am English

I am English
My father was English.
My grandparents were English.
My great-grandparents were English.
My great-great-grandparents were English.
There is nothing in me, but English.

Attached: 1564431596925.jpg (760x752, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kNLgbgHYohg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There will be a Pakistani cock in your ass

get your cock out lad

Lovely shirt mate

>my wife's son is half nigerian

Take a DNA test, you most likely have a bit of French in you

So you're a subhuman?

The French are merely a weaker strain of English.

Attached: 1369624026569.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

I can't imagine how hideous you are

Ancestry DNA told me I have about 10% each of Irish and "western european", but I've traced my family back generations and it is literally nothing but English people from the home counties and London.

Attached: 1400962794645.jpg (952x629, 152K)

Same, gonna have to racemix now

Ok so.. what? Want to be stained with some generally med dna?

same, I even have the anglo-saxon haplogroup

Come home seamus

Attached: 7578687687690.jpg (952x629, 322K)

This is based lol

I do not have a single drop of irish blood within me, mick culture is entirely foreign to my thought

other way around

you just said you are 10% Irish

that user was a filthy liar

"english"

you mean those brythonic cucks that were raped by roman MENA/med bvlls who were then raped and culturally assimilated by anglo-saxons who were then raped by vikings and then finally the french?

Of course Americans would believe froggy lies.

my haplogroup is anglo-saxon

I am an Englishman

Attached: bean.jpg (1007x1000, 143K)

I would like to find where my Irish ancestors are from, but every further generation I trace I find nothing but more English people.

It would be nice to have heritage from another country. I'm jealous of Americans who have 10% Irish, 10% German, 10%, Polish, 10% Italian, etc etc

Attached: Wojak_cropped.jpg (180x179, 10K)

I am American.
My father was American.
My grandparents were American.
My great-grandparents were American and Polish.
My great-great-grandparents were American, Irish, Rhenish, Canadian, and Polish.
My great-great-great-grandparents were Scottish, English, Irish, Rhenish, Prussian, Bavarian, and Polish.
There is mothing in me, but American.

Attached: tree.jpg (1741x1202, 501K)

Ok Mohammad

>those question marks
lulz

nothing* fuck

Attached: 1532990906158.jpg (525x525, 25K)

What do you think would substitute the question marks?

niggers

gay boy

Attached: Englishman.jpg (615x409, 47K)

I'm 100% purebred inbred french canadian
fuck anglos

Attached: 1ce_20180912120917343.jpg (599x500, 185K)

>fuck anglos
you wanna go on a date sometime?

My 23andMe came back with me being 100% south Asian Hindu. Fucking lame, I’m sure I have some admixture from Central Asia or something but it won’t pick up those haplogroups and correlate it to a specific region outside of India. I really want to know why I look like a Persian fuckboy despite having 100% Indian Hindu blood with family around the Ganges plains since 1000 AD

>There is nothing in me, but English.
I can put something in you that isn't English, big boy

Attached: 1468208947834.jpg (640x909, 164K)

BAN ME JANNY YOU FUCKING NIGGER
I AM TIRED OF THIS GOD DAMN WEBSITE
BAN ME INDEFINITELY YOU DUMB FUCKING KIKE

they are just americans that go back to english and one dutch dude, thank me for my ancestors service

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-164356_Ancestry.jpg (1432x710, 250K)

Only if you're a woman (female)

you can upload your dna test to lots of different websites and they have more specific results.
myheritage
geneplaza
mytrueancestry
etc...

my ancestors were kangz n shit

Attached: we wuz2.png (849x607, 82K)

oh so you do love Anglos after all

>ganges

pure pajeet street pooper

Yeah, I'm kind of desperate.

>There is nothing in me but a mystery meat amalgamation of many invading cultures that melted together under extremely unlikely circumstances

Yeah I’m thinking of doing this. Any sites or procedures you’d recommend to get the best results with highest specificity?

>Ganges
>street
No, river pooper

I don't really know a lot about this DNA stuff since I'm new to it. But I did keep getting Scandinavian DNA at around 30% in my results even though my original Ancestry results were just 88% English/Welsh and 12% Irish. There was also consistent amounts of Southern European, So I guess just do as many tests as you can and average them all up.

fra*cophone dog

Attached: 1559413254890.jpg (987x602, 58K)

I have Margaret Holland and John Beaufort as well, but my line goes towards their son John Beaufort and then his daughter Margaret Beaufort, Grandmother of The Greatest King to Walk the Earth

Attached: 220px-Workshop_of_Hans_Holbein_the_Younger_-_Portrait_of_Henry_VIII_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (220x386, 38K)

ive got like 5% from each European country plus a little extra Polish and Portuguese. i am the true mutt. though i was able to trace one line of my family all the way back to Prussia in the 1500s

serves him right

Attached: 1553289677726.jpg (487x476, 71K)

I am German. My parents are foreigner Muslims.

Attached: kyoukodab.png (536x469, 298K)

link me the tree desu

so are you a descendant of henry vii? it seems like she only had one son.

>all these kangz itt
>grandparents were just nobodies from bromley
H-haha

Attached: 1563138182945.jpg (288x252, 24K)

pretty much impossible to not be descended from royalty. like literally 99% of people of english descent are descended from edward iii and like 100% are from willy conq

pretty much every living english person can claim plantaganet descent

Greetings fellow kang

Attached: 1564849267428.png (1512x1008, 703K)

haplogroup means nothing though, it just means an anglo-saxon raped a brythonic woman at some point. you could have an anglo-saxon haplogroup and literally be a completely non-white african.

The tea in this picture needs replacing, perhaps with beer?

im not doxxing myself kek
yeah, but not the big dude unfortunately

which of his kids are you related through?

Nice

Attached: 1557513300610.jpg (220x220, 18K)

uhhhh her name was margaret or mary tudor, dont remember off the top of my head and ph*neposting so dont have the tree

meanwhile your royals are german, your nobility is french, and your financial elite are jews.

There's nothing but peasant blood on you

>I would like to find where my Irish ancestors are from, but every further generation I trace I find nothing but more English people.
The "irish" part of you is very likely just pre-anglo genetics. You know, from the people that settled England before the english

actualy, the britons did the raping as well.
The people that built the Stonehenge predate the celts

probably looks like Prince Charles the eternal inbred Diana's husband.

That's not true.
You have no idea what pedigree collapse means

>I have Spanish Castilian-leonese, Spanish Navarrese, French Basque, Spanish Galician, Italian Emilia-Romagnan, Emberá Chamí Amerindian, Caribe Amerindian, Sephardic Jewish and West African in me
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Prince Charles is a German-Norman-Greek-Nordic-Slav mutt, not English.

youtube.com/watch?v=kNLgbgHYohg

>not whiskey

I am Canadian
My father was American.
My grandparents were American.
My great-grandparents were American.
My great-great-grandparents were American.
There is nothing in me, but American except for my heart which I consider to be a very late loyalist. I regret the mistake my fore-fathers made that was the American revolution and refuse to be defined by their treason. I will live my life as a subject of the House of Windsor and identify myself as a spiritual citizen of the Dominion of Canada.

Attached: 6m04zrxmzm0z.jpg (560x768, 52K)